Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Sarynn / Chat Lobby

Zeroabsolute

Yesterday me and 2 friends finally get all pieces after farming sarynn, now he comes the surprise, the planes doesn't appears in the foundry, we got them on inventory but cannot craft. Another bug I found, When you're on the lobby typping at chat, every time you hit enter to send text message, the location you're seeing changes (That sucks a lot). Fix pls, Thanks at advance

Hi, Thanks for fixing Saryn (And other warframes) foundry bug, very nice job support team. But galaxy still changing location after every chat enter. I don't know if it's only me or happens with all people. And now new visual bug is added to bow shooting animation. Seems like warframes have an epileptic arm when they are aiming and floor sliding. Hope I'm being helpful. TY at advance.

Edited by Zeroabsolute

Currently the bow glitches are just visual--the bows themselves are operational, and the fix for the animation should be along shortly as there are already countless threads bringing up this issue. It is for every bow, on every frame, and has been very well noticed. The location change with every enter key press is also just visual: I know it's annoying, I have it too, but it's better than having it actually perform a function you didn't want it to do, and I'm sure DE will roll out another hotfix to fix these issues soon.

I'm just reporting what I experience on game, anyway location changes are not visual bugs, Is functionaly. I think is better play a game when it have a smart interface, and that bug makes you to be searching over the planets every time you hit enter, if you're talking with a friend it can be continously... I'm not demanding nothing, but this is functionality problem over all, When something that should not happen, happens is functionaly. Not visual.