Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Razorwing's melee auto-lunge

Somnia

Not sure if this is an issue with Titania as well, but Titania Prime's razorwing archmelee attack lunge currently takes you to an enemy target's feet fairly consistently, right into the ground, obfuscating some visibility and definitely putting a hiccup in her mobility. And I mean when flying at enemy head height most of the time. Mostly it obfuscates visibility and it's always followed by having to ascend out of it every time. If I'm near the enemy's uppermost body bits, shouldn't I be pulled towards those areas, instead?

I'm guessing it's tracking the mob's base location?

Edit: Also, makes stringing together attacks from one enemy to the next harder, because you're more likely to catch ground geometry.

Edited by Scorn
title clarification

I'm hoping they're basing her melee on an upcoming rework to melee in archwing... because right now, you could sink a bunch of forma into that thing and it's still no good, the only viable thing I've found is to slot condition overload and use it's heavy strike which... weirdly enough, even though it uses the same animation, does work, killing blow and steel heavy strike multipleries and all do work................. it's just... still a really S#&$ty melee...