Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pet AI causing them to die a lot

waskely

It seems in some recent update, pets have gotten worse at staying near their owner.

I usually play with a Kavat for most frames, and it is built fairly tanky. but recently it dies a lot, and is never dying anywhere remotely near me. Literally hundreds of meters away, what has changed to make them not stay near me anymore?

I haven't tried taking off sharpened claws, but this could be an issue where if it uses that ability on a mob, it will stay there until that mob dies or something, just speculating.

I would very much appreciate if you could make the pets stay closer to their master. It is causing more issues than death, since they are often extremely far away, I went an entire 50 minute mission(solo 17 condrix scarlet spear ground) while only receiving 2 buffs from my Smeeta. The mod "Charm" doesn't say it has a range, but no other way to explain how over 100 chances to give me a buff went by and I only got 2 (50 minutes x 60 seconds) / 27 seconds = 111 chances. 111 * .28 = 31 BUFFS, NOT 2. I'm not going to do the probability math for that, but it seems off...

Thanks for your time ❤️

• Like 2