Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Did not receive the Scarlet Spear Operations emblem after hitting appropriate points

DDiablO.

19 hours ago, KawaiiAsumi said:

I am missing Scarlet Spear Condrix 1 emblem 

M6ZtUwI.jpg

its not an issue in your case you just need to get between 1000-2999 points to get the first ground badge if you get over 2999 and get 3000 you will just get the second one and you won't get the first one

I have reached 50k+ days ago (Scarlet Spear: 27.3.0) and have not received the Scarlet Spear Operations III emblem. Even after the fixes and new update (currently at 86734/50000), I still did not receive the SS rank III emblem.

b3099c99711bfe4a3a2032aa1a7ed853.jpg

As you can see, well above the 50K mark, and no emblem received: 

6d5b5d5f35807de92a6d812803693ffd.jpg  

Edited by Victor_Stein

Same thing here. I sent a ticket to the Zendesk on March 30th (with the annexed image) and the only thing I've received are automatic emails that in no way help. By now I already have over 3 times the required points and nothing has been done yet.

scarlet_spear_emblems.png

Edited by MrEdzilla

So I had the same issue, hit the 50k Mark, have received Operations I and II emblems, but did not get the III emblem so logically I put a ticket in.  This happened on 3/28/2020, after weeks of getting the "we're overwhelmed" emails I get one this morning stating sorry, here are 3 hotfixes we put out recently and support cant help with missing rewards.

So at this point I'm sitting 96k and no III emblem.  I get that this was a rough launch but this all lives in a database, it would not be that hard given that it seems to be a simi common issue to just run a query for anyone's account with x score and missing the flag for these reward and make the correction... 

I've supported Warframe from the beginning and being an IT guy I get the challenges and tend to be a bit more lenient than many who get worked up but its this sort of situation that works the community up.  Not the fact its an emblem, but that rewards for effort fail to be given then having support brushing it off after weeks of patiently waiting for assistance.

Just wanted to follow up stating that Support has reached out to me again, and it sounds like they are collecting users this is affecting and plan to deploy a resolution as soon as possible

"We are currently still looking into all the affected players of this concern. Rest assured that once we've gathered all the information, these will be cascaded to the developers. A hotfix or script that'll award the missing Emblems for those eligible will be deployed as soon as it's available."

Edited by laney_family

• 2 weeks later...