Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

(PS4)Hopper_Orouk

Now that enemy scaling is fixed, viral and our unbelievable damage output need nerfing?

41 minutes ago, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 said:

It’s a PVE game. IDK how giving every player access to a good damage type to put on any weapon is grounds for nerfing things. It honestly just sounds like you want to turn Warframe into Ultra Nightmare Doom.

I personally would like to turn it into Kirby.

Yes, I consider Kirby to be substantially more difficult and interesting to play than Warframe is

1 minute ago, TARINunit9 said:

Those things are MR 5?! Ok then, I stand corrected, DE just screwed up

They aren't, although the content they're attatched to is.

2 minutes ago, Loza03 said:

I personally would like to turn it into Kirby.

Yes, I consider Kirby to be substantially more difficult and interesting to play than Warframe is

I was gonna day. Kirby has the boss rush mode that gets pretty difficult.

4 minutes ago, TARINunit9 said:

Which I am well aware of, but that's another topic

Those things are MR 5?! Ok then, I stand corrected, DE just screwed up

you can get alot of op stuff at 5-10  personally at 16 its no reason to progress further unless you trade alot or need standing very often

Just now, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 said:

I was gonna day. Kirby has the boss rush mode that gets pretty difficult.

The True Arena. Yeah, that genuinely can get pretty spicy, without the same levels that Warframe has to stoop to. Even grapple abilities that normally don't work on bosses still get use via the stars they drop. Kirby is a well-designed game series, for the most part.

Just now, Loza03 said:

The True Arena. Yeah, that genuinely can get pretty spicy, without the same levels that Warframe has to stoop to. Even grapple abilities that normally don't work on bosses still get use via the stars they drop. Kirby is a well-designed game series, for the most part.

the fact that the living glory H*** has more difficulty then warframe made me chuckle. but kriby is a top tier game and amazing story 

5 minutes ago, Loza03 said:

That’s because they’re all stand alone games. Warframe has to constantly keep adding and then make sure what they’re adding doesn’t break an already established feature.

2 minutes ago, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 said:

That’s because they’re all stand alone games. Warframe has to constantly keep adding and then make sure what they’re adding doesn’t break an already established feature.

Admittedly, Warframe has problems Kirby doesn't have to deal with.

But some of the elements Warframe has are just basic game design - like not letting players spam ultra-high damage, wide-range AoE damage nukes with minimal limitations.

9 minutes ago, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 said:

make sure what they’re adding doesn’t break an already established feature.

Too bad this part doesn't always work.

2 hours ago, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 said:

So you’re basically suggesting that status effect cancel each other out. That honestly a worse idea that nerfing Viral.

Yeah you are right. Viral + Heat is still way overpowered and every single youtube partner has admitted it. They will more than likely both get nerfed in the coming months to nobody's surprise.

1 hour ago, Redfeather75 said:

Yeah you are right. Viral + Heat is still way overpowered and every single youtube partner has admitted it. They will more than likely both get nerfed in the coming months to nobody's surprise.

I have seen literally zero Youtuber y’all about how overpowered Viral heat is. Tho Viral Corrosive was a very powerful combination in the past, but only doable on a handful of weapons. So being able to apply a similar effect to all weapons adds build variety.

There are still weapons that I find perform better with Corrosive than With Viral or Viral heat. So to say Viral is overpowered is an incredibly ignorant statement from people that haven’t actually tested their weapons and builds.

4 hours ago, BDMblue said:

Its good it’s not in the game. If you can’t read into why this is bad it’s eaay.

1 gun and only 1 can output top DPS in your game. 1 melee 1 secondary. 1 best elemental combo. Mods and rivens don’t do anything. A core Warframe feature is removed and we all use the same equipment.

game goes from a slight problem to a massive one.

I don't get your logic. 

It will affect all weapons equally, 

Removing serration mods will allow more diversity. 

Rivens can be used for the utility they were always intended for. 

Making elemental damage  non multiplicative will make players think about the damage to put for the bonus effects rather than just as a flat damage boost. 

Your "comfortable enemy level" may change a bit as a result but will it really matter if it affects everyone equally? 

28 minutes ago, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 said:

I have seen literally zero Youtuber y’all about how overpowered Viral heat is. Tho Viral Corrosive was a very powerful combination in the past, but only doable on a handful of weapons. So being able to apply a similar effect to all weapons adds build variety.

There are still weapons that I find perform better with Corrosive than With Viral or Viral heat. So to say Viral is overpowered is an incredibly ignorant statement from people that haven’t actually tested their weapons and builds.

You are beyond out of touch. See ya.

9 hours ago, Redfeather75 said:

You are beyond out of touch. See ya.

its the wf fourms. brings up youtubers " a majority of players hate them and dont care for their op" brings up Balance or how something is too strong " i dont see youtubers talking about it" 

writes detailed Reasons as to why viral is too strong " im not gonna read all of that" says viral is too strong " of you cant explain why your dumb" its fourm nature some people just dont want to actually try to understand the opposition 

27 minutes ago, (PS4)sweatshawp said:

its the wf fourms. brings up youtubers " a majority of players hate them and dont care for their op" brings up Balance or how something is too strong " i dont see youtubers talking about it" 

writes detailed Reasons as to why viral is too strong " im not gonna read all of that" says viral is too strong " of you cant explain why your dumb" its fourm nature some people just dont want to actually try to understand the opposition 

Is this about me all of a sudden?

Your wording is incredibly poor

22 hours ago, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 said:

“Let’s nerf our damage output and completely nullify the purpose of the enemy armor nerf”

You’re just actively seeking to ruin the game now. And I don’t appreciate it.

Thank you. You saved me time and frustration writing this. 👍

6 minutes ago, (PS4)Sentiel said:

Thank you. You saved me time and frustration writing this. 👍

You know it doesn't work like that right?

Do you know that enemy scaling curve have been changed?

And that is not the case?

13 minutes ago, (PS4)Hopper_Orouk said:

You know it doesn't work like that right?

Do you know that enemy scaling curve have been changed?

And that is not the case?

Hopper. The fact that my beginning comment here has 10x the likes than your OP does just proves how completely asinine your idea is. You’re in the minority of “I want to ruin this game for everyone and make it an unfun slog that nobody would want to play, this killing the game”.

If any of your ideas were ever implemented they would kill Warframe. So stop.

26 minutes ago, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 said:

Hopper. The fact that my beginning comment here has 10x the likes than your OP does just proves how completely asinine your idea is. You’re in the minority of “I want to ruin this game for everyone and make it an unfun slog that nobody would want to play, this killing the game”.

None of that would kill warframe. 

melee 2.9 was supposed to kill warframe 

melee 3.0 was supposed to kill warframe

The tombfinger nerf was going to kill warframe.

The FIRST fang prime nerf was "killing warframe"

if anything people would complain like you are doing now and then adapt

1 hour ago, (PS4)Hopper_Orouk said:

Is this about me all of a sudden?

Your wording is incredibly poor

no its about gears and the Hypocrisy of the fourm. one moment they hate youtubers becasue their op holds no value. yet if something isnt talked about as broken on youtube its not an issue.  

2 minutes ago, (PS4)sweatshawp said:

None of that would kill warframe. 

melee 2.9 was supposed to kill warframe 

melee 3.0 was supposed to kill warframe

The tombfinger nerf was going to kill warframe.

The FIRST fang prime nerf was "killing warframe"

if anything people would complain like you are doing now and then adapt

None of those were Hoppers ideas.

2 minutes ago, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 said:

None of those were Hoppers ideas.

all of those were things whinned about on these very forums. Nothing can kill warframe short of the devs pulling the plug. Just as people have been clamoring for balance and the reccent arcane changers are now "killing warframe" etc 

your point is still invalid on that note. The fact that Viral is leagues above other status procs and it needs to be looked @ for those reasons is the point at hand. better to get a hold of it now rather then let players get comfy with it for a year or so Then change it because it "wasnt working as intended."

28 minutes ago, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 said:

First of all

Thank you for the first comment, i really needed that laugh. 

You really think i care about your likes? 

You really think i care about what you think?

You're incredibly unprofessional in arguments and all you do is shout at people and wanting them to shut up because your opinion is divine

Second, most of my ideas DID get implemented, one of them was the electricity rework, some grendel tweaks, some Gauss tweaks

And many other ideas that talked about countless times...that players did not approve of

All i care about is wanting a balanced game with challenge and fun in it

You want to kill stuff...go play a beat em up on a ps2 or something

1 minute ago, (PS4)Hopper_Orouk said:

First of all

Thank you for the first comment, i really needed that laugh. 

You really think i care about your likes? 

You really think i care about what you think?

You're incredibly unprofessional in arguments and all you do is shout at people and wanting them to shut up because your opinion is divine

Second, most of my ideas DID get implemented, one of them was the electricity rework, some grendel tweaks, some Gauss tweaks

And many other ideas that talked about countless times...that players did not approve of

All i care about is wanting a balanced game with challenge and fun in it

You want to kill stuff...go play a beat em up on a ps2 or something

aye m8 try to keep it civil bro or your thread will get locked and i do get what your saying. also to a certain extent i agree. just make sure to keep things respectful and not to stoop as low as another in efforts to get your point across. a locked thread is a thread seldom looked @