Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Oxium Farm?

MaXDuH

Question

This is prob the worst resource in the game, they only drop from 1 specific game mob with a quantity of 10 at a time, no deposite or nothing, and you need like 10000 of these friggin thing for crafting and research. Anyway, anyone knows a specific mission to farm?

8 answers to this question

I always hit Io or Callisto, in Jupiter, when I needed oxium.

With max range Nekros, Smeeta, Resource booster and 3 random players, I get 800~1000 in 10 waves of defense (can't remember the numbers for Interception, but it was pretty good too).

I really only did it during void fissures to get that +25% booster later in the mission.

You can easily get 10k oxium in a day, if you form/join a squad in recruit chat, with optimal frames for the task.

• Like 2

yea its only resource thats rare and still relevant unlike recent one ones that came like in plains or fortuna, pretty useless after you get everything from there. most oxium i get now is from just login reward lol 700-800 since my login days are more. yes suggested method of corpus mission above are probably the best. way before europa mobile defense was the thing, sadly that got nerfed, never knew why 

6 hours ago, (PS4)Quantaminum said:

I always hit Io or Callisto, in Jupiter, when I needed oxium.

With max range Nekros, Smeeta, Resource booster and 3 random players, I get 800~1000 in 10 waves of defense (can't remember the numbers for Interception, but it was pretty good too).

I really only did it during void fissures to get that +25% booster later in the mission.

You can easily get 10k oxium in a day, if you form/join a squad in recruit chat, with optimal frames for the task.

Btw how does nekros and farming work? I've read his abilities but still dont understand, do you just spam 4 or 3?

Edited by MaXDuH

5 hours ago, MaXDuH said:

Btw how does nekros and farming work? I've read his abilities but still dont understand, do you just spam 4 or 3?

You just toggle 3 on and go ham. The ability is gonna make enemy corpses to drop items again (54% chance).

There's an augment mod called Despoil that's gonna allow you to turn it on and consume health, instead energy, per corpse desecrated. Desecrated corpses drop health orbs, so... health will never be an issue, even with negative Efficiency.

12 hours ago, (PS4)Quantaminum said:

You just toggle 3 on and go ham. The ability is gonna make enemy corpses to drop items again (54% chance).

There's an augment mod called Despoil that's gonna allow you to turn it on and consume health, instead energy, per corpse desecrated. Desecrated corpses drop health orbs, so... health will never be an issue, even with negative Efficiency.

Wow what a multi-purpose tool