Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

profit-taker shield restored in arch gun phase ( and an arch gun bug )

Bakahung

So I'm fighting a lot of profit taker lately , and I found out , it's shield will be recharge when it shouldn't .

It happened in the " shoot it with arch-gun " phase , resulting I have to removed it's shield again .

My theory is , it is restored by shield ospreys for some reason .

And I don't think this is intentional , so I report it here .

here is the video , as it just happened .

you can see some legs were already broken , prove that I'm in the arch gun phase .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4GQmIgWUgo&feature=youtu.be

Edit : there is also a bug where my arch-gun disappear from my hand . I can still shoot it , but can't reload . I can only re-equip to fix it .

sadly I don't have footage for this bug , but it did happened several time .

My theory is it have something to do with knockdown while equip it , or go in to operator mode while doing so .

just some guess .

• 1 month later...

Just want to add some details.

After first pylons profit-taker sometimes has zero-health shield that block archgun damage if it does not match element.

That "sometimes" feels like a bug, but if it is a result of shield ospreys restore, then... But still feels like a bug.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

This has definitely been an issue for awhile, and as other have said, it's due to the shield-ospreys giving PT a tiny bit of shields during the arch-gun phases.  PT and any enemies that shield ospreys boost will flash green, so until this gets fixed I've been making it a point to find and annihilate the osprey(s) soon as I see them or anything flashing green.

Archived