Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Exalted Weapon Exilus Slots

Almagnus1

Can we get exilus slots for the following exalted weapons?

• Ivara's Artemis Bow
  • Hildryn's Balefire Charger
  • Mesa's Regulators
  • Titania's Dex Pixia

If I've missed a Primary or Secondary exalted weapon, please let me know so I can add it to the list

• Like 6

23 minutes ago, (XB1)ShadowBlood89 said:

think they will add exlius to exalted weapons once DE adds in melee exlius. it would make things fair

The big question is what is going to work under that classification. If they skip combo counter modifier ones like drifting contact/body count, then they straight up will have people en-mass rage leave i bet for being even more greedy on what mods are allowed like they did with primary/secondary exilus slots only having 1, maybe 3 mods viable and it only really dumbs down to Vigilante supplies for primary and either projectile flight speed or recoil reduction for the other two in both slots.

Im honestly still salty that Harkonar scope, firestorm, spring-Loaded chamber and plenty of other gimmick mods that only boosted status chance, accuracy and what not were skipped over. Since the whole line to decide what can`t go in the line already got shut down when D.E. decided to let power/speed/cunning drift into the warframe primary slot. Not to mention Vigilante Pursuit, which is a straight up upgrade from Enemy sense with no weaker stats or higher capacity cost, but it gets the 5% chance to enhance crits with the stacking effect allowed in that slot.

1 hour ago, TehGrief said:

Additionally, can we get Exilus slots for companion weapons?

Maybe once they actually split kubrow/kavat/helminth-charger `weapon` mods into an actual melee bench so we actually have room for such things. Plus also buff the durability of pets in general in addition to buffing the link and normal durablity mods such as link health/armor/shields. Cause honestly if we were to be straight about PET weapons to boot, they need a redesign SAID weapons and are one of the only mod benches i say that do not even have enough good mods to slot in all the slots, to even make damage decent in some form, besides the eccentric ones.

HELL, they need to honestly give sentinels/moas some unique sentinel only specific mods that would server as vastly superior better mods for them, if they arent just going to actually buff the weapons and throw in innate gimmicks like launching a mother frocking electrified net to disable one or more enemies for a good number of seconds as some kind of innate gimmick for say an electric-based sentinel gun.

Edited by Avienas