Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What the next kuva weapons would be?

ChaoticEdge

13 minutes ago, (XB1)Furious Kaiser said:

D-ua_uJXUAIdLJg?format=jpg&name=small

Ohoh it is on now for I want a kuva weapon an archwing melee weapon...

220?cb=20150820004111

I want use these bad boys and give a punch a grineer with this seriously for Tyr Regor used these weapon for I want punch a dude in the face with this.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ChaoticEdge said:

Yup that is 40k Warhammer for you ppl.

chainfist-chaos-space-marine.jpg

definitely some day we will get the right massive amount of kuva weapons

powerfist had hand held spinning saw, railjack grineer have updated model of it from what i could see while killing them.

As long as they "force" us to invest 5 forma into the kuva weapons to get all the mastery exp, i don't want any more kuva weapons.Sure usually our builds already "require" around 3-5 forma, but if i don't like the weapon, at least i am not "forced" to invest any forma to get the mastery exp, i may try it out, level it to max and leave it to collect dust.

Primaries ;

• Kuva Buzlok
  • Kuva Javlok
  • Kuva Harpak

Secondaries ;

• Kuva Stug
  • Kuva Acrid

Melee ; 

• Kuva Ack&Brunt
  • Kuva Sheev
  • Kuva Atterax
  • Kuva Amphis
  • Kuva Dual Clevers
  • Kuva Korrudo
  • Kuva Sydon
  • Kuva Jat Kittag
Edited by Aeon94

Il y a 6 heures, (NSW)Greybones a dit :

Kuva Argonak!!!! 🤯

(Argonak’s in the running, right?)

I'm all for that ! The Argonak is one of the few auto-rifle that sound incredible (and look weird (in a good way) like every grineer weapons but less than usual.

A better version of it could be awesome.

• Like 1

Halikar (it needs some love)
kuva hek (because another hek 😄 )

4 hours ago, Aeon94 said:
  • Kuva Atterax

I'm almost sure they will never make this, the went trough so much trouble to nerf it and the gameplay around it, so making a kuva variant(all of them 'till now are upgrades) will make no cense.And it's still very very strong, so to make it stronger will be like going agains the thing they were trying to avoid all this time. 😄

Edited by vegetosayajin

honestly, I think the next load of liches will be Corpus, so there likely won't be any more Kuva weapons, instead we get whatever the Corpus Equivalent will be. if I could pick one weapon of each type though:

- Kuva Buzlok: the vanilla is rather underused and I think all this gun needs is a new upgraded version. to keep it competitive with other guns, the tracker dart mechanic should be changed: now bullets track automatically, and the alt fire is a high velocity armor-piercing dart that is manually aimed, so on occasions where you need a long range headshot, you can get it yourself if your aim is good enough. alternatively, the dart could stick to targets and explode after a small delay. 

- Kuva Stug: DE, just buff the Stug already. people aren't gonna stop talking about it until you do. even if a Kuva version just has way more damage, that would be fine. this gun has been neglected for far too long. give us Twin Stug if you want, larger pistols look great when akimbo'd.

- Kuva Jat Kanna: what is a Jat kanna? well, a while back someone had a concept for a jet-powered grineer Nikana, and I'd really like to see it in game. the name is a placeholder I just made up as I don't think/know if it has a name, but It would have a unique charge attack where you shoot the weapon out of it's scabbard at high velocity, to impale enemies from afar,, then it would fly back to your hand. essentially it would be like a cross between a Nikana and a Glaive. it would also mean we get another unique weapon like the Shildeg, with no vanilla variant.

Edited by (PS4)robotwars7