Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Can't Equipe Mods Of Same Level On Sentinel Weapon And Primary Weapon

Psyco1985

When I logged in today I started to play some infested survival and had no problems with ignis and stinger but then I started to level my soma on mercury survival after the first game when I was going to equip my maxed out serration everything was fine until I was going exit arsenal then it pops up that the serration mod I use on soma is already in use on stinger. So I tested with gorgon and death machine rifle I putted on serration speed trigger shred split chamber and cryo rounds (all mods maxed) and when I exit arsenal I get a pop up that says you can't use same mod blah blah blah on all of them.

To make clear all the mods I did use are max rank and I have two of them all

Edited by Psyco1985

I'm having same issue with 2 max rank piercing hits. When I equip one onto my primary (when it did not have it before the ui update and my sentinel did) and try to exit arsenai, i get a notice saying i have the same mod equipped to both primary and sentinel and attempt to auto resolve. When i do, the sentinel has an unranked piercing hit and my primary has the fully ranked piercing hit despite having two max ranked.

Edited by tinyngoo

I'm going to bump this thread, because this is an issue. I don't mind having to max two copies of each mod, that's fine, and gives something to do with duplicates, but the UI before this update made us have to guess which was which every time (which was annoying) and now it went from annoying to impossible since the duplicates aren't even there.

Just show all of the maxed copies of mods, and maybe add the sentinel or weapon logo to each one to show which is which or something? 

*Edit: actually, you should just show the two copies that are the most leveled.

As was said above, the auto resolve just strips the mod off of the Sentinel.

Edited by Sumnus

Keep in mind guys that if you have the mod you are trying to put in your sentinel in a different primary that you don't even have equipped, it will still create the conflict dialogue.  Go through your other weapons and remove the serrations, put the one in the sentinel, and then go back and put the other in your primaries. 

• 3 weeks later...