Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Banshee Systems..

matto

Question

Hi guys,

Just asking, if one of you find/found Banshee's systems after the new Update, please post here the location. It's the only part I need and... did some defenses, Rescue or Sabotage missions, nothing.

Thank you.

4 answers to this question

Hi guys,

Just asking, if one of you find/found Banshee's systems after the new Update, please post here the location. It's the only part I need and... did some defenses, Rescue or Sabotage missions, nothing.

Thank you.

I haven't gotten them since the update, but I do know that there's a 7% chance for them to drop in Vepser, Venus.

I've gotten them there myself, so I can support the validity of that.

Edited by zachles

I haven't gotten them since the update, but I do know that there's a 7% chance for them to drop in Vepser, Venus.

I've gotten them there myself, so I can support the validity of that.

That's what I've been trying for a few days now, but as you said, it's 7% chances... Some said they found it on V Prime or Unda.

Still looking for it atm...

Edited by matto

If you already have her helmet, you've gotten the worst of it. Keep trying, she'll show up eventually.

Also, from what I understand and what I've been told (and this could be untrue, so don't hold my word for it) I guess each mission type has it's own reward pool. Lets' look at Void stuff, for example. 

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Orokin_Void

Just scroll down so you can see what I'm talking about. Anyways, each mission type (Capture, Survival, Exterminate, et cetera) has their own rewards. I think each plain ol' regular mission does, too. So, really, there's a 7% chance for it to show up on Vesper, Venus, out of those rewards. Unfortunately, I don't know what they are. Remember, this is all speculation. Do not spread this around. It's just something to think about.

Take a look at where her parts drop here.

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Banshee

I will say that drops in general are bugged for the Orokin Void and Orokin Derelicts, but I believe the regular place dropstuffs have remained unaffected. Hopefully you find her, she's pretty nifty. 

Indeed, but I already know that. I mean, for the Orokin, the Survival missions and the Nightmare missions.

However this thing for Banshee is pretty obscure as we don't really know where and if it's pure RNG or if there's some conditions that you must fulfill when you complete the mission (just a supposition here).

And it's driving me crazy lol. I'll keep doing the Vesper mission then...