Jump to content
[DE]Helen

Livestream Schedule: April 6 - 9

Recommended Posts

Tenno,

Tune into our working from home community streams to hang out with the team and enjoy some casual Warframe gameplay! 

In lieu of our regular streams, members of the Community Team are broadcasting from their homes during our scheduled stream times. Stop by and catch up with us and other Tenno!

Watch for 30 minutes to receive this week’s Twitch & Mixer Drops:

  • Monday: 10 x Kavat Genetic Code
  • Tuesday: 1 x Incubator Power Core
  • Wednesday: 1 x Kubrow Egg
  • Thursday: 1 x Incubator Power Core

There is no Working From Home Devstream planned this week because of the long weekend. More to come in a future week!

Join us at twitch.tv/warframe or mixer.com/playwarframe for the following:

RemoteStreamPage_1080p.jpg

  • Like 16

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Cool time to make a new kavat ^.^ 

Btw have you tryed to show Marcus more Zelda stuff ?

Edited by trunks013
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hmm. Does that mean that more info on pet rework is to be expected soon?

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Kubrow Egg drop not really needed since they are so easy to get now, but I appreciate the Kavat codes and power cores! Hope this is a hint that work is progressing on Pets 2.0!

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, (PS4)BlightDragon89 said:

Kubrow Egg drop not really needed since they are so easy to get now, but I appreciate the Kavat codes and power cores! Hope this is a hint that work is progressing on Pets 2.0!

So do I. I would love for pets to have a rework. I love bringing my dog, but it would be nice if they made them a bit better.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, trunks013 said:

Cool time to make a new kavat ^.^ 

Btw have you tryed to show Marcus more Zelda stuff ?

Is that why we still have nightwave intermission ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Swagernator22663 said:

Is that why we still have nightwave intermission ?

Huh ! I dont think teaching Marcus about Zelda is keeping devs off their works ^.^ 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

First I'm hearing talk of a pet rework. Hope it applies to MOA pets too. Those things can and should be so much cooler than they are. They're kinda lame atm

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, [DE]Helen said:

Watch for 30 minutes to receive this week’s Twitch & Mixer Drops:

  • Monday: 10 x Kavat Genetic Code
  • Tuesday: 1 x Incubator Power Core
  • Wednesday: 1 x Kubrow Egg
  • Thursday: 1 x Incubator Power Core

These drops are not worth it for me. lmao. Guess I won't be watching these streams. (I can literally make and get these items in-game. But, I don't plan on breeding another Kavat or Kurbrow. I don't use them as companions, their literally sitting in stasis for me.) Thanks anyway.

I would rather have a unreleased noogle (like the Inaros one that was a drop). Where is the Gara Noogle I so desire??

Edited by QueenofYandxre

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's been almost a month now since the last devstream; do you guys have a general idea of when the next one will be? Obviously it wouldn't be as quality as ones in the past, as far as setups and stuff, but it would still be nice to hear about what you guys are working on, specifically when it comes to fixes toward Scarlet Spear, as well as news of the next event/Protea being pushed back by at least 1 week? Anything would be really nice to know how you plan to do some fixing to the next event before it releases, considering how bumpy this one has been, even after its many hotfixes.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, [DE]Helen said:
  • Monday: 10 x Kavat Genetic Code
  • Tuesday: 1 x Incubator Power Core
  • Wednesday: 1 x Kubrow Egg
  • Thursday: 1 x Incubator Power Core

sleep sleeping GIF by The Sims

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Swagernator22663 said:

Is that why we still have nightwave intermission ?

Having to set up their entire staff to work from home when game design is not typically done at home for a reason.... ya know.... that could be holding things up even worse then they already were.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Prince_El-Ahrairah said:

It's been almost a month now since the last devstream; do you guys have a general idea of when the next one will be? Obviously it wouldn't be as quality as ones in the past, as far as setups and stuff, but it would still be nice to hear about what you guys are working on, specifically when it comes to fixes toward Scarlet Spear, as well as news of the next event/Protea being pushed back by at least 1 week? Anything would be really nice to know how you plan to do some fixing to the next event before it releases, considering how bumpy this one has been, even after its many hotfixes.

They have been posting here in the forums weekly about what they are fixing and working on with Scarlet Spear.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, (PS4)BlightDragon89 said:

They have been posting here in the forums weekly about what they are fixing and working on with Scarlet Spear.

Not everyone goes through and reads every single topic, let alone every single post; doing a stream or an official news topic about it will give it much more visibility. You're basically saying they dropped a note in to the sea, so there's nothing else they should do to let people know.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, [DE]Helen said:

Watch for 30 minutes to receive this week’s Twitch & Mixer Drops:

  • Monday: 10 x Kavat Genetic Code
  • Tuesday: 1 x Incubator Power Core
  • Wednesday: 1 x Kubrow Egg
  • Thursday: 1 x Incubator Power Core

People speculating on Pets 2.0...which is exactly what DE needs to be working on right now...not fixing the bugs in Scarlet Spear (and others).

How about instead of Pets 2.0...have those members of the team dedicated to Pets 2.0 (if it exists) work on fixes. They could test the code changes, write documentation, design a public-facing test server so users can help DE stop releasing this bugfest, and so on...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, Prince_El-Ahrairah said:

It's been almost a month now since the last devstream; do you guys have a general idea of when the next one will be? Obviously it wouldn't be as quality as ones in the past, as far as setups and stuff, but it would still be nice to hear about what you guys are working on, specifically when it comes to fixes toward Scarlet Spear, as well as news of the next event/Protea being pushed back by at least 1 week? Anything would be really nice to know how you plan to do some fixing to the next event before it releases, considering how bumpy this one has been, even after its many hotfixes.

We had a mini one with Rebecca and Steve last week:

 

1 hour ago, Prince_El-Ahrairah said:

Not everyone goes through and reads every single topic, let alone every single post; doing a stream or an official news topic about it will give it much more visibility. You're basically saying they dropped a note in to the sea, so there's nothing else they should do to let people know.

You can check every dev's post by clicking in the "latest staff replies" in the top of the forum page. Not only it contains their main threads, but also any comment made by them in the forums.

Edited by HolySeraphin
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, HolySeraphin said:

We had a mini one with Rebecca and Steve last week:

 

You can check every dev's post by clicking in the "latest staff replies" in the top of the forum page. Not only it contains their main threads, but also any comment made by them in the forums.

 

I did not know about the staff replies button, so thank you very much, and I somehow missed this mini devstream; wasn't alerted of it on any of the usual sites they use for some reason. My foot is in my mouth, so thanks; I do appreciate it.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, (PS4)BlightDragon89 said:

Having to set up their entire staff to work from home when game design is not typically done at home for a reason.... ya know.... that could be holding things up even worse then they already were.

Hehe...yes lets justify over 175 days of intermission 2 due to the pandemic crisis...that sounds great.

Setting up dev environments, streaming capability, team meetings, etc. remotely does take some effort...so delays/slowdown in nerfs...er..hotfixes can be expected to some degree. But to try to blame the excessively long delay to the pandemic is just silly.

"Glassmaker" isn't ready and people are 90/90 on nightwave due to the 175+ days of intermission 2...and the big issue it seems on the forums is the lack of Nitain purchases via nightwave. If DE is locking them behind nightwave then address the inability to use nightwave to grind out the creds to get them.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...