Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is Flux/synapse With Heavy Caliber Better Than Soma?

Sir_Alex_Traffo

Let's say for a moment that Soma is the best primary in the game, better than Synapse or Flux; please don't post your own opinions about it, let's just suppose it's like that.

Now, Heavy Caliber on Flux or Synapse can add a 165% damage without any malus; supposing that Synapse and Soma have the same build, who's the best now?

Same with secondary: is Acrid still best than Despair now that we have Magnum Force?

Well personally I thought the battle was between Soma and Synapse, but now I would go for the second one if equipped with Heavy Caliber, which is insane on it.

Even if I remove a Cyro mod from Synapse(let's say in the Cyro/Shred slot of a crit build)to have an empty slot for Heavy Caliber, the Soma would have then a 75% less damage.

With both rifles equipped with Piercing Hit, it would also be much more effective on a Synapse in that case.

On the other hand, Flux has no crit build but a lot of elemental slots, that would scale all with Heavy Caliber and again, the result could be amazing.

So, in conclusion, I think Soma is out of the games with this new mod, now there's only to calculate which one would be best between Flux and Synapse...

Synapse still blows Flux out of the water.

But man the Iggy is now absolutely hilarious.

Pure to this buff, I could use it on level 90 alerts except vs ancients.... Now.

I ain't sure how far could I go :D

Edited by fatpig84