Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Harassment/insulting Reports.

Keetsune

I was reported by noob, because i used Molecular Prime of Nova and it's "INSULTED" him ... and i received ingame message from support about that ... What the hell? What's wrong with you guys?

This sh!t insulted me more than Molecular Prime is insulting NOOB's.

Edited by Keetsune

I've been trolling noobs recently that don't want to play hostage missions the right way.

You should try it, it sometimes helps easing the pain.

Main part that i received ingame warning from supprot system ... that the point, i dont care about being reported for that.

Sigh. So what if you were reported for using molecular prime? I mean you shouldn't have anything to worry about unless you were actually harassing him, y'know, with like, words and stuff. The in game report system basically makes a ticket for review from DE support staff. As long as you didn't actually harass him, you have nothing to worry about, and the report will be tossed out.

Edited by Letter13

I was reported by noob, because i used Molecular Prime of Nova and it's "INSULTED" him ... and i received ingame message from support about that ... What the hell? What's wrong with you guys?

This sh!t insulted me more than Molecular Prime is insulting NOOB's.

Wow, that is so sad it's beyond pathetic. I'd go into detail about who is more sad and pathetic (it's not you), but with the new rules, I don't want to risk being modded because someone out there has very thin skin.

Now as i can undestand if next time i will kill all mobs on map with my nova and i receive one more report from noob, my account will be suspended ... WHAT THE HELL?

My suggestion would be to send a support ticket with a "POLITE AND CALM" complaint about this, explaining what happened.

There is a problem, i'm not the type of person who can be "POLITE AND CALM" after such sh!t, can't do nothing with that.

Yeah but I put emphasis on polite and calm, because if you approach it otherwise, you might actually get into trouble. Im pretty sure there was a misunderstanding. Maybe he reported you for something completely else, or exaggerated the whole thing to make it sound worse than it actually was. Regardless, try and find an answer, but be careful not to do it while you are angry

Keet. Support ticket. Write in a polite and calm manner.

This is not just about me. If i came up against such situation, that mean everyone can ... Support system should be more competent, can't understand how they may judge without evidence.

This is not just about me. If i came up against such situation, that mean everyone can ... Support system should be more competent, can't understand how they may judge without evidence.

Kind of like you are expecting the forum to judge the person who reported you without evidence?

Me thinks you are lying and that you said stuff that is out of line personally.  Not that I would personally report you for saying anything, but I would think that if support actually contacted you about harassment, you probably said something that was either bordering on harassment or was quite offensive.

Either way, making a drama thread isn't going to do anything productive really.

Edited by Joocyfroot

Really? You got in trouble for using a power that everyone uses and abuses? I call BS on that. I've seen all kinds of people use it (m-prime) so much that three others sat there doing jack for a lot of wavs in defense. Nothing happened to them.

You definitely said something really bad to these people. DE read what you said from the chat record of your game and warned you for harassment.

Again I call BS.