Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Diwata Prime Homing

Birrnana

After having finished Titania Prime, I decided to take her out for some leveling and testing. I noticed that while in Razorwing, her homing with melee using the Diwata Prime always seems to aim for enemy ankles/legs, which is funny at first, but very irritating and nauseating after a while thanks to the camera collision with the ground at these awkward angles. Might not be as dramatic with other players but it definitely is enough to make me opt out of melee in her razorwing form. Not sure if this is intentional or not, as I seem to remember original Titania's razrowing melee homing towards center mass on enemies...either way, thought I would report it. 

• Like 4

this issue is on all platforms, i love playing titania a lot and would love to see the targeting for her razorwing mode moved up to chest level since it does case mostion sickness. im not able to zip around slapping enimies like i use to before the arcwing blink with out getting dizzy spells and noasiea from the camra angels shifting from hitting the ground so much

• 2 weeks later...