Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Murex Missions and Why I Try to Avoid Them

Aura244

I don't normally do the Murex side of missions because of how bad the ping affects the game. I don't know if this is another example of that but let's see.

So I join in a Murex raid and the first 2 runs were fine but by the 3rd, everything went awry. I left the railjack to enter the Murex but we were still too far so I Omni back into the railjack. I leave again when we get close enough and try to enter the Murex but this time I couldn't enter the Murex. Frustrated I tried teleporting back into the Railjack but everytime I tried that it would pop me back in front of the Murex. My only other solution was to die but there was a scarcity of enemies at the time so I flew and searched. I found a crewship but it wouldn't shoot me so I tried entering and got promptly spat back out to the front of the Murex again. Several tries later, the game finally registered and I get back into the Railjack. This time I can't leave but it would sometimes register me leaving. I couldn't escape the middle area where the ramps are through the doors and such. I couldn't even bring out my operator. Sometimes in my effort to try and leave it would register that I had left and would give me my archwing weapons and let me move as if I were in archwing except for the glaring fact I'm still in the Railjack; hence, the pic. I try fast traveling through the Tactical Menu but now I have a bigger problem because now I'm rubberbanding every .2 milliseconds. I try fast traveling to other parts of the Railjack but I end up in the same place. By some miracle, I manage to get into operator mode and I try to leave the ship but then it pops me back into my warframe and now I'm rubberbanding on the exit. I somehow managed to leave the Railjack finally, but same problem, I can't enter any ships but I did finally manage to kill myself through enemy ships' fireworks.

The game afterwards, I had trouble with operator mode not popping back into warframe mode. Only solution? You guessed it~ Conculyst slits my throat and I thank them for it.

Hopefully this gets resolved before it creates more of a problem

92450311_531372830895793_5200961372594110464_n.png?_nc_cat=107&_nc_sid=b96e70&_nc_ohc=eYBgUb79YsUAX-gUNDX&_nc_ht=scontent.fmnl17-2.fna&oh=6aea2767a8b4fd41d97d8ab7a8d1389a&oe=5EB30989