Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Scarlet Spear: TennoGen 27.3.9

[DE]Megan

6 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Added a new Lith N4 Relic that contains the Bronco Prime Blueprint.

• This was added to address the issue of no Relics containing the Bronco Prime Blueprint.

Did anyone even notice? Or is it good now with shotgun changes?

vor 1 Minute schrieb Jordgubbe:

Launcher downloads nothing and says up to date. Login screen says I need to update.

Update is working for me, maybe youll have to whait a few seconds/minutes before restarting the Launcher

8 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Titania Change:

• Prevented frozen in time (Atlas Petrify, Limbo Stasis etc) enemies from being affected by Titania’s Lantern. The Energy spent to cast will be refunded if the cast fails.
    • This fixes casting Titania Lantern on an enemy that is frozen in time, resulting in the ability appearing to cast (costs Energy, performs animation) but the target enemy is not affected. 

There are reports that all Tribute Auras are not even functioning for some reason. Also, any word on polishing Titania Prime's animations still?

Thank you for the fixes. I’ve been running into a problem on the Planes of Eidolon. Sometimes when I activate my K-drive I fall through the map, and fall until the map above me disappears. It then teleports me to just below the map, where I fall again. 

Archived