Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Scarlet Spear: TennoGen 27.3.9

[DE]Megan

10 minutes ago, HolySeraphin said:

Considering that Warframe has quite low PC requirements, and therefore is more available to more people, I'm starting to think the issue is with bad connection coupled with the Coronavirus. I firmly believe that some players have slow internet (I get 300+ pings from time to time even in the same country), and those who have decent ones are being impaired by the high flux of data caused by a world wide quarantine. For you to have an idea I have very fast internet speed, and can comfortably watch 1080p videos on youtube, but there were days during the quarantine in my region where it was so terrible that video quality went to 144p for half an hour;

Also, I just experienced the bug once in the beginning, and the fact that DE can't replicate the issue suggests this might be the case.

Yes, this is also what I thought. This requires specific methods to replicate, you can't discover this kind of issue by testing on normal development environment.

2 hours ago, Voltage said:

Thank you for the hotfix.

Scarlet Spear has many problems with it that are at its foundation, and this is making the event more annoying to play where it doesn't need to be. Here are some important notes:

• You are encouraged to leave Flotillas early for more points per rotation.
  • You are not encouraged to get a rank 3 badge if you want more points.
  • You are slightly encouraged to go to ground missions because of how buggy, unreliable, and dependent space missions are (on ground teams).
  • You are not encouraged to do Space and Ground in a single Flotilla, just one or the other and bail.
  • The reward structure does not put much control into a player's hands as it is dependent on the 100/100 mechanic and public/randoms in Flotillas.

I have sunk many hours into this event, and it is frustrating that since the changes to points aquisition, rank 3 badges are less efficient and less rewarding than farming for points and "hopping" Flotillas. You should feel compelled as a player to participate in both modes as well as stick around and finish a Flotilla. The payout of this event should focus heavily on those doing both modes and pay accordingly, not be less rewarding than spamming 1 mode for 5 weeks.

I can get 2 R3 badges in two different flotillas before the cycle is over, 3 if I do space. The incentive to get R3 badges would be there if the 100/100 mechanic was fixed.

I do agree that we should be able to get both a space bonus and a ground bonus, so that there is incentive to do both and to stick with one flotilla. I could get a R3 badge in both ground and space in two separate flotillas in one cycle, assuming no bugs, which would be a reasonable payout and would lead to more completed relays. If I could get 40k bonus per 3 hours, I might not feel like my time is being wasted.

Fixes that needed to be done:
1) Railjack leaving the gunnery/pilot seat and automatically puts you back in (that is still a thing)
2) Crew-ships one shooting the link before it even appear on your screen you just go to the point ....and its dead .
3) Mastery rank to enter scarlet at least 10-12. you see those little low levels just leeching our work and they dont even know how to use the mk1 weapons they have and puff they have all the legendary arcanes  by doing nothing (and if smart selling them after the event for 1-2k)
4) When oh when will the hosts be able to kick someone from the squad for obvious reasons.
5) Put stasis back were it supposed to be since everyone is still using him (including me seeing no big difference) or better yet by your standards DE nerf mesas 4th ability (incoming angry people) cause that what you call trivializing the event.
6) Limbo/frost bubble no bullet/beams should penetrate it and yet it happens. 
7) Remove archwing melee its looks wrong (including Titania)
8) Delete conclave/lunaro etc or upgrade them so that actual people play it.
69) Put romance in the game you know you want to.

Oh better yet push the pause button on incoming "updates" or grindates and fix the entire game you know what the problems are there hundreds of videos on youtube from your own partners who rather play something else than your own game.

I can go on and on but that would make a huge list and since you dont hear your own partners and us new and old you only hear the 10 people who say oh i love the new tennogen that wisp skin looks unique when can we have more? ugh 🤢 AND NOT ACTUAL GAME-PLAY PROBLEMS (meta warframes 1000 skins no meta warframes not even a deluxe).

Just the Wrath of a Tenno passing through. (make the option to kill the lotus) kill kill kill the false god.

giphy.gif

There was a bug when I was on a Railjack team that returned to the Relay and when I opened Arsenal, host decided to run another mission. I was stuck outside of Railjack, bumping into invisible walls in Archwing mode, couldn't get out, couldn't get in, also Omni didn't work and didn't teleport me inside of a ship.

Can you fix this? 

2 hours ago, Voltage said:

Thank you for the hotfix.

Scarlet Spear has many problems with it that are at its foundation, and this is making the event more annoying to play where it doesn't need to be. Here are some important notes:

• You are encouraged to leave Flotillas early for more points per rotation.
  • You are not encouraged to get a rank 3 badge if you want more points.
  • You are slightly encouraged to go to ground missions because of how buggy, unreliable, and dependent space missions are (on ground teams).
  • You are not encouraged to do Space and Ground in a single Flotilla, just one or the other and bail.
  • The reward structure does not put much control into a player's hands as it is dependent on the 100/100 mechanic and public/randoms in Flotillas.

I have sunk many hours into this event, and it is frustrating that since the changes to points aquisition, rank 3 badges are less efficient and less rewarding than farming for points and "hopping" Flotillas. You should feel compelled as a player to participate in both modes as well as stick around and finish a Flotilla. The payout of this event should focus heavily on those doing both modes and pay accordingly, not be less rewarding than spamming 1 mode for 5 weeks.

I got more too add to the list

• Scaling is still broken on the Sentients around 12 levels (too far too much damage to even the strongest frames).
  • Points are still -YET- to be addressed, even the slight bump in them, is still far too little. 
  • Payouts still don't work/are pointless, change it.
  • No Cost Reduction in sight for any of the store items.
  • No yes/no on if this an event that will return like the others (Orb/Cetus ones)

Still not touching this terrible event, until they are fixed the issues.

1 hour ago, cleardecals said:

Can you make Ash's 2 recastable , please

It doesn't need to be recastable because all invisibility skills have a one second grace period upon ending where enemies still won't target you, allowing you to remain unseen if you're paying attention.

2 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Scarlet Spear Logging:
Additional logging has been added to troubleshoot some cases of Space teams not receiving Kill Codes. Our lengthy attempts to reproduce this scenario on our end have not led to success thus far. We’re very grateful for the diligent bug reporting and time from people impacted by this as we continue hammering away at this bug. After this Hotfix, if you are the Host of a Space squad who are not receiving Kill Codes, please immediately open at support.warframe.com ticket with your EE.log file (warframe.com/logs) with “ATTN: KILLCODES” in the subject. 

maybe style this paragraph all in bold to take more attention ?

2 hours ago, CLOUD3877 said:

Please stop crewships insta-nuking the satellites, the damage they do is insane

Generally you have an extra person not defending whose sole duty is to maintain the railjack and take care of crewships.

However, there is a bug I'm still trying to figure out where sometimes the satellite will bonk either the railjack's nose or invisible collision on its way to the attachment point, causing it to one shot itself (similarly to how enemies do when they bonk on rocks), ending the mission prematurely.

At the very least, it doesn't cause a failure, it just makes you run again, which isn't too bad now that the points have been scaled up stupidly high.

Thanks for the hotfix!

Since you fixed a color discrepancy on the Tennogen (Wisp Delusion), perhaps you can look at some other of your own content? Saita Prime comes to mind with its metallics on the sleeves.

FrostyNovaPrime also made a good topic addressing certain other coloring issues, even with NEWER items like Nova Atomica.

Also, still no fix for weapon passive abilities not working as Client? Many weapons are affected, which includes Tatsu, Arca Titron, Dual Toxocyst, and Pennant.

There are MANY forums topics about it. I'll include only one here but please investigate. You were quick to fix issues with Scarlet Spear in some regards, nerf frames and abilities that made the event "trivial," but there's still some heavy bugs plaguing general gameplay that creeped in since the first Scarlet Spear update.

2 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Fixed inability to use context actions after stabbing a Kuva Lich.

do you mean convert(A)/eliminate(D) actions? or any inability of context actions (X) afterwards which also happens after stabbing thralls.

I didnt think I would post 3 question for this hotfix, I am sorry for these separate posts.

And, Thanks for all the efforts you put into all hotfixes.

7 minutes ago, yilmazdurmaz said:

do you mean convert(A)/eliminate(D) actions? or any inability of context actions (X) afterwards which also happens after stabbing thralls.

I didnt think I would post 3 question for this hotfix, I am sorry for these separate posts.

And, Thanks for all the efforts you put into all hotfixes.

Meaning activating hacking terminals, using parazon on Thralls, etc; sometimes when you attempted your lich then all other actions involving the Use key would completely break.

You need to listen to and take the community seriously.

The partners are getting fed up with not only the state of the game but, also the current state of communication.

The main reason why Warframe has become so popular is because at one point, you, the Devs, listened to the player base AND heeded their feedback.

Do not put that in jeopardy, or we will lose this game we all love.

DE. Seriously. You need to add passive/automatic killcodes that take effect after some time has passed.

And on top of that, you need to give PC and PC alone another bonus week or two. Three weeks left and it still has bugs on top of being disrespectfully grindy in the extreme. You at least ought to balance it so that all of the one time rewards are easy buys. This was supposed to be how we could easily grind up arcanes though,  after you guys nerfed double-arcanes. So the arcanes shouldn't even be that expensive either.

This whole event just felt rudely underbaked and overpriced to your players. 

28 minutes ago, Grav_Starstrider said:

DE. Seriously. You need to add passive/automatic killcodes that take effect after some time has passed.

And on top of that, you need to give PC and PC alone another bonus week or two. Three weeks left and it still has bugs on top of being disrespectfully grindy in the extreme. You at least ought to balance it so that all of the one time rewards are easy buys. This was supposed to be how we could easily grind up arcanes though,  after you guys nerfed double-arcanes. So the arcanes shouldn't even be that expensive either.

This whole event just felt rudely underbaked and overpriced to your players. 

1 legendary arcane per 20 min is grindy? You take the same time for a 5% chance if you capture Tridolons. Also, currently you need to spend about 3-4 hours to get BOTH weapons AND the simulacrum, which are the most relevant unique rewards. You have 3 weeks to grind 3-4 hours, or more if you really want those arcanes, alongside Eidolon Hunt. How is that grindy?

Two full murex missions with a full squad : 7920 points +10,000 if your flotillha reaches 100 kills. 

Ceti Lacera: 20K points

Basmu: 15K points

Time spent: 40-90 minutes (15-17min per run) for each weapon, depending if you get the bonus or not.

Also, they already extended the event for a week. 

thanx for your hard work. thematically SS is Excellent. it Looks/sounds Amazing. the condrix leaving is Epic feeling. senient tile feels great. need more of an overview in our in box for new players// maybe little duck could have a loner RJ for rent or sumnt...

Stay healthy

Archived