Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Rank Xp And Shield Problems

AyumiKaneko

So last week I got Rank 4 (NOVICE) and since then I don't get any XP, the bar is empty no matter how many missions I do, it keep saying "22.400 till the next rank" and the shield problem (Redirection Mod)  is that I made it 13 and I usually had 997 shield with it on Mag and Excalibur but now I got 249 on Mag and 175 on Excalibur. Even if I fusion it, it stays like that :(

1. Are you leveling up any "NEW Weapons"? You gain Mastery Exp by leveling new Warframes, and Weapons.

2. You probably have a "Dragon Key" Equipped? You probably have the Decaying Key equipped in your "Gears"

It decreases your Shields.

Edited by NBlitZ

so the "Dragon Key" was the problem to the shield, thanks, and nope, I don't have any "New Weapon" on I have STRUN WRAITH, KUNAI, and HATE on, all of them rank 30, I've got them on before I got Rank 4 (NOVICE) 

You have to Buy and Rank Up, New Weapons and Warframes (You don't already have), to gain Mastery Exp.

If you get to level 30 ONCE on a Warframe or Weapon, Then those will have already added the Mastery Exp. You can't gain Mastery Exp from the same Weapons or Warframes with "Forma", Once you have gotten that Weapon or Warframe to Rank 30 ONCE.

Example: if you don't have the Vipers, Buy them Level them up, and you'll see you have gained Mastery Exp.

Edited by NBlitZ