Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe idea!!! (Pasithea)

kriptkeeper

Hi, i'm kriptkeeper. and play WF for a while and had this crazy idea for a frame, and hope ppl that sees this enjoy the concept for it.

Thanks, in advance for reading it 😉

So, Pasithea, one of the greek graces. The name is not defined, because i kinda rushed it. (the name is real you can google it)

A small, not so detailed, background:

She is the meditation in person and uses the beads to reach higher levels of it.

Probably when invented, was decommissioned right away, as she takes a loooong time to get there. "No pain no gain right"? So for a long time, the creators of Pasithea tought that she really was deactivated, when in fact she was meditating so much that reached almost a God level on comprehension of the universe itself. After the Old War, there were something! That Ordis called for so long and we ignored! "cosmic background radiation is a RIOT!" well it turns out that in fact, besides, being just "noise" there was hidden in there a message from Pasithea.

she fights with calm and grace, the ultimate weapon lost in during the Old War and now found during a railjack mission by accident.

Pasithea stats:

Health: R1 - 250  R30 - 400

Armor: R1 - 300 R30 - 450

Shields: R1 - 300 R30 - 600

Energy: R1: 200 R30 - 350

Sprint speed: 1.25

Abilities:

Spoiler

1. Meditation SurgePasithea charges this ability to surround herself in psychic energy and to attack the enemies that come too close. This does radiation damage and controls the enemies that melee her.

Energy cost at rank 1 is 40 and energy cost at rank 30 is 60

Charging energy cost at rank 1 is 50 and at rank 30 is 100

Duration 15 seconds

-The range is not affected by mods. due to the CC of it

-Melee damage caused to her is reduced by 40% and ranged damage by 50%

-Duration of the ability is affected but capped at 50 seconds.

-charging time is affected by mods

-If not charged, this ability causes an AoE where the caster points the cursor, and this is affected by Power. the damage procs are magnetic and blast. (affected by power)

Spoiler

2. Focused MindPasithea consumes all of her shields and creates an area of meditation that gives her and it's allies more damage and shields. If she leaves the area the ability ends. if the allies leave the area too soon they get radiation proc (5 seconds)

so this one might be the downer of her set, but i think its worth it

She consumes shields to create it but to maintain it, it costs energy, of course this is manageable with mods. as long as she stays in the area the energy is drained, and there is the plus that you may, or may not deactivate it by just leaving the area (this is perfect for stationary missions, and that is why i think this should work like this to balance the ability) NOT AFFECTED BY TRINITY as long as the drain is active!

Energy cost 80.

Range 15m

- Range is affected by mods.

-Duration is affected by mods.

-Efficiency is affected by mods

-Power only affects this ability if Meditation Surge was charged previously... it does make sense, in a way... that by meditating she powers her buffs up i guess... this provides liberty to create a frame that can go "dps" or "support" or a bit of both.

Spoiler

3. Mind TapPasithea can leave a stationary clone with 300 shields and 250 health of herself that causes no damage and pulls the mob attention to it. (This one seems the worst ability ever) 

This will make her so op that no one will want her in the game!

So, explaining the ability,

If you cast Meditation Surge it will stay the remaining of the time on your clone, doing its CC and making mind controlled minions!

If you cast Focused Mind and then Mind Tap not only you can leave the area and keep the buffs going but recast it on another completely different place. you will still pay the shield and energy costs of  Focused Mind. (this has to be balanced ok?)

Combining all the 3 abilities you are extending the 1st ability and removing the CC. the whole area will instead bomb the mobs with magnetic and blast procs. just like pressing the 1st ability but for a period and kinda for free.

Energy cost 100.

Duration 50 seconds

- Range is affected by Focused Mind.

-Duration is affected by mods.

-Power only affects this ability if Meditation Surge was charged previously

Spoiler

4. MindjackPasithea purges all of her abilities and creates a massive cloud of energy forcing the enemies to become open to finishers.

Range 25m

As it implies this ability requires the player to have at least used 1 ability to create this last one

At 1 ability cast + 120 energy, the 4th one, will create the cloud and only opens them for finishers. For 10 seconds

At 1 and 2 abilities cast + 70 energy, it will create the cloud and instead of opening them to finishers the allies inside the cloud will regenerate health, and get a bonus movement speed. For 30 seconds

At 1, 2 and 3 abilities cast + 60 energy, it will create the could and instead of all the above, it will shield the area and stop the energy drain of the 2nd ability for 8 seconds. Recasting Focused Mind one more time will add a 50% bonus on the buffs refreshing them as long as you don't leave the area.

- Range is affected by mods.

All around, i guess this warframe is a bit over powered, and if you are reading this, i'm hoping you give me some feedback so i can improve my idea 🙂

wish you a very good time and have fun creating warframes, as i did right here!

Kriptkeeper! 😉 

EDIT: forgot the passive, but i'll leave that for you to decide 🙂

Edited by kriptkeeper
  • Like 1