Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Any "dark Sector" Players Here?

pariahlord

I love Dark Sector. One tip that will be important for you is that you should use you Glaive. Steve and Sheldon worked on the game. (I got really excited when I saw their names in the credits.) I do not know if any others worked on it. From what I can tell, the lotus symbol in Dark Sector means the rebels/black market or it is the symbol for the "Agency."

I love Dark Sector. One tip that will be important for you is that you should use you Glaive. Steve and Sheldon worked on the game. (I got really excited when I saw their names in the credits.) I do not know if any others worked on it. From what I can tell, the lotus symbol in Dark Sector means the rebels/black market or it is the symbol for the "Agency."

Black Market has it then i think its from, a splinter group. But when I saw Jackal Tank has it in its shields... what?

(only if you have widescreen and UI issues)

if you want to use widescreen correctly you'll have to mess with settings by yourself.

go to dark sector folder in your steam files (to make it easier, right click in library, properties, browse local files) then open the config folder.

you'll want to menually se resolution to what is used on PS3 to have correct widescreen and UI.

Open "DS" with text editor, look for this line Graphics.FullScreenSizeX=    and change whatever the value is to 1152, then save.

then open the editor file and look for this subsection [MainGameFullScreen,/Editor/WinRect]

and set the values like this

PosX=107
SizeX=1152
SizeY=768

hope that helps to anyone, otherwise i typed it for nothing >.>