Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Who is the Strongest Frame thus far in game who can survive Level Infinity?

kwlingo

22 minutes ago, prodi1600 said:

I understand but try it without catchmoon and you'll see yourself needing support or lot of pizzas, I got the point the frame can survive as long as you wield strong enough weapon witch correctly modded allow you to bring down god itself with one shot. if you're not on that high end gear level the frame wont be of too much use.

I actually tried a week ago( I did not go above lv220 tho because i got bored), not at all a problem with any melee build withe the only good build nowadays.
Didn't die once, only triggered the shield gating 2 times.
So yes, I tested his buid and the point was that banshee could survive a hit or two now, not at all like before when you just die if you are not abusing the skiajati invis strat and gives a lot of bonus damage.
And if we are not talking about high level the point still stays.With a sub-par build she could still survive lower levels that killed her before.

Edited by vegetosayajin

7 hours ago, Helch0rn said:

a mission that can't be completed, because you can't kill anything is endgame?

nice

Yes have you ever played zombie games? no matter how much you kill them, they never end so you end up running for your life. There is no reward except bragging rights. Call of Duty Zombie mode. Sometimes end game is no rewards just fun

• Like 1

19 hours ago, kengxiaoju said:

op u are either noob or click bait

MR 28, over 3000 hours on PC and 1000 hours when I was on PS4. lol just seeing people ideas because there is not much content to play at the moment.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, (XB1)COA Altair said:

Octavia not even close.  As long as your fingers don't cramp up you can go forever with her until the game inevitably crashes.  Not much of a point though without scaling rewards.  

high five flying lotus GIF lol

Also End Game doesn't need rewards if its fun aka Call of Duty: Zombie mode 🙂

• Like 2

• 1 year later...
On 2020-04-08 at 7:34 AM, kwlingo said:

We are talking about level infinity here not star chat missions. 🙂 Saryn and Mesa damage falls off and can be one shot. While Limbo can stay alive forever.

So can Nidus. I personally have made my Nidus legitimately immortal, without even needing mutation stacks. Can spend hours fighting with only Nidus and Xoris with Lifesteal. 10000*.20= gains roughly 2000 hp back for each successful damaging hit.

Edited by (NSW)DarkAngel0047

Am 8.4.2020 um 13:22 schrieb kwlingo:

266?cb=20190719014829

His kit is only effective with level infinity, when all things can be stopped in a dimensional time lapse. Anything and all can be easily killed. If time is stopped that means his scaling is infinite as well. Its called the Limbo Hate because low level tiered content is not his specialty. He only shows his true colors when spacetime goes beyond this realm of the living.

strong doesn't mean "immortal" ..........
you mean tankiest ????????????

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR-NoIMZPlt12-R-EqtqkK

On 2020-04-10 at 1:44 PM, kwlingo said:

MR 28, over 3000 hours on PC and 1000 hours when I was on PS4. lol just seeing people ideas because there is not much content to play at the moment.

Having experience doesn’t mean you actually learnt anything from it. If you do something wrong for 3000 hours, you aren’t going to have any real experience to draw from.

On 2021-05-31 at 9:14 PM, Battle.Mage said:

strong doesn't mean "immortal" ..........
you mean tankiest ????????????

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR-NoIMZPlt12-R-EqtqkK

Do you remember before Limbo's rework, he actually killed players? They left mission because he controlled space time and all frame abilities and guns had no use. So in all honestly he was the God DE had to nerf. lol Even today he's gotten the most synergy nerf's for so many different mechanic in game. His coding actually breaks DE coding team too many times. lol I miss trolling with old Limbo.

Wednesday Hump Day GIF by MOODMAN

• Like 1