Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Void Drop Table

Kudja

I did 10 T3 Capture and got 10 Braton Prime Barrel what chances in RNG to have 10 out of 10 of the same item?!

flip a quarter 10 times. get heads every time. doenst mean you'll never get tails, statistically. THIS IS WHAT RANDOM MEANS

i've gotten about 20 miter handles AND barrels so far, so dont be discouraged. yet. 

Edited by d1ru

It does get mighty frustrating. I have done close to 50 T3 Defenses in the last two weeks, not 1 Braton Prime Reciever. I also can't find anyone who's aquired the reciever in the last two weeks. Anyone care to disprove that?

Me. Levelled it up and sold it all ready. (The Soma beats it straight out the water)

It does get mighty frustrating. I have done close to 50 T3 Defenses in the last two weeks, not 1 Braton Prime Reciever. I also can't find anyone who's aquired the reciever in the last two weeks. Anyone care to disprove that?

...I got my receiver on the first T3 Def run I did to get it. Roughly 2 weeks ago. 

On-topic: So it seems that Bronco Prime Barrel drops in T3 Capture still isn't fixed.... while the Latron Prime Barrel in Void Survival was.