Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Scarlet Spear: TennoGen 27.3.10

[DE]Megan

Hey DE! Where's the fix for octavia?

On 2020-03-28 at 9:33 AM, Buff00n said:

TYPE: In-Game
DESCRIPTION: Combining Octavia's 1 (Mallet) and 2 (Resonator) does not accumulate damage from enemy fire
VISUAL: 

REPRODUCTION: The easiest way to see it is this:

1. Cast Resonator in a group of enemies and wait a few seconds.
  2. Cast Mallet, and let Resonator pick it up.
  3. Enemies will fire at the combined Mallet + Resonator but no damage is accumulated.
    1. This is even easier to see by using Conductor to keep Resonator in place after it picks up Mallet
  4. Resonator expires first, dropping Mallet where it was.
  5. Mallet resumes accumulating damage from enemy fire.

EXPECTED RESULT: Mallet on top of Resonator continues to accumulate and return damage as long as it's being fired upon 
OBSERVED RESULT: Mallet does not accumulate any damage as long as it's being carried by Resonator.  As soon Resonator expires, Mallet resumes accumulating and returning damage as normal.
REPRODUCTION RATE: Nearly 100%, a couple times it wasn't as obvious but usually it's very clear.

30 minutes ago, Voltage said:

Is there a chance Umbral Forma could be added to Little Duck's offering for Scarlet Spear? There are no really good sinks for players who already earned the Arcanes that have been available for years, and Stance Forma is rather worthless considering the cost and lack of use.

Amen, testify!

hace 28 minutos, [DE]Megan dijo:

The Murex Raid Satellite now must be towed to its correct location before you can deploy the Oplink. 

• Upon digging into the logs we’ve been receiving for the “No Kill Codes” issue, we found that a number of these reports were not receiving Kill Codes because their Satellite was not properly in place, thus making the squad ineligible to receive Kill Codes. Most squads followed this flow already so it shouldn’t feel too different - just a precaution for those who don’t park their Satellite in its designated zone! 

Wait, wasnt this already the case??? The game wouldnt  even let you place the Oplinks if the satelite was not in place. I accidentally saw this when i somehow overshot the drop for the satellite,  saw the murex marker and thought it was already in place, once in the murex i tried to place the Oplink and it wouldnt let me (this was more than 3 days ago) I had to go back and tow the satellite again.

30 minutes ago, Voltage said:

Thank you for continued hotfixes!

What happened to the unreleased Arcanes that were listed in the Developer Workshop for Warframe Revised?

Is there a chance Umbral Forma could be added to Little Duck's offering for Scarlet Spear? There are no really good sinks for players who already earned the Arcanes that have been available for years, and Stance Forma is rather worthless considering the cost and lack of use.

👍 👍 👍 👍 👍 👍 👍 👍 👍 👍 👍 👍 👍 👍 👍 👍 👍 👍

34 минуты назад, [DE]Megan сказал:

Scarlet Spear Changes & Fixes:

• The Murex Raid Satellite now must be towed to its correct location before you can deploy the Oplink. 
    • Upon digging into the logs we’ve been receiving for the “No Kill Codes” issue, we found that a number of these reports were not receiving Kill Codes because their Satellite was not properly in place, thus making the squad ineligible to receive Kill Codes. Most squads followed this flow already so it shouldn’t feel too different - just a precaution for those who don’t park their Satellite in its designated zone! 

What nonsense is this? How can this be done wrong? There is a marker and an automatically triggered snap. This is completely illogical.

32 minutes ago, Litus42 said:

Hotfix after hotfix, from home. Thanks!

Can glaives get some love please? They're the only melee without a real heavy attack:

* Heavy attacks can't crit! This means the 2x on critical chance mods does nothing on glaives.

* Throws and heavy attacks don't get bonus damage from Condition Overload! This makes the main reason people would dual wield pointless, and cuts out a major source of damage.

* Heavy attacks require precise timing and have falloff!

* Power Throw doesn't provide any punch through! It does literally nothing.

* Heavy attacks can't headshot, losing potential damage other melees get.

* Heavy attacks can't be chained. Most melee allow an extra heavy attack or more without losing more combo.

* Heavy attack mods don't consistently trigger on heavy attacks.

* You can't block in dual wield mode.

* You can't perform aerial throws unless dual wielding.

Please make these incredibly iconic weapons viable again. They will never be room-clearing monsters the likes of Nikanas, Scythes, Staves, Whips, Rapiers, or the Bramma. Currently they're just melee weapons with extremely short range, mediocre attack speed, and low damage.

I'msure the metrics show what is obvious to anyone playing: no one uses glaives anymore!

That's right, preach!!!!!!!

hace 2 minutos, Carciphona dijo:

What nonsense is this? How can this be done wrong? There is a marker and an automatically triggered snap. This is completely illogical.

See my post above, you can overshoot the spot and see the Murex marker show up and think its in place, if you dont look up at the UI on the left and miss the message to place the satellite you can still enter the Murex, the oplink one will be highlighted but, still you wouldnt be able to place the oplink with the message to place the satellite where needed in a big error message,so it makes even less sense.

41 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fast Traveling to Little Duck in Fortuna as your Warframe will no longer initiate the unskippable dialog with her. Instead, you’ll Fast Travel to right beside her but won’t initiate the conversation, giving you time to Transfer to your Operator to talk to her.

Finally, why it took so long to get this, I have no idea. This should've been added on day 1 to have a similar mechanic to The Quills.

57 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Upon digging into the logs we’ve been receiving for the “No Kill Codes” issue, we found that a number of these reports were not receiving Kill Codes because their Satellite was not properly in place, thus making the squad ineligible to receive Kill Codes. Most squads followed this flow already so it shouldn’t feel too different - just a precaution for those who don’t park their Satellite in its designated zone! 

I will be watching this, since I am a solo player. 

What about the revenant farming bug?after i got to the plains and found the second part for it went back to the orbiter without it .next step would be to build it so i can continue farming this warframe but its imposible since i dont have the bp for the part ive FARMED ALLREADY.so please do something about it.

After this hotfix i encountered new bug in scarlet that hasn't happened before. After we finished 17 condrix waves in one relay and the joined another,while loading in mission host randomly changed and we left flotilla even tho we were inside scarlet ground mission. After defeating first condrix we couldn't put oplinks,well duh,because we weren't in flotilla. 
We had this happen in 2 diff relays after the first one,thus our group disbanded and didn't even try more. So might wanna fix this one,its pretty annoying 😄

il y a une heure, [DE]Megan a dit :
  • The Aerolyst canister mechanic now has a 10 second cooldown before the canisters refill after becoming stunned from destroying all of them. 
    • Our intentions here are to alleviate some frustration over the Aerolyst canister mechanic that we’ve been receiving. If you were quick to dispatch the Aerolyst before you likely won’t notice a difference!
  • Fixed inability to destroy the Aerolyst’s canisters if you were attacking in Limbo’s Rift.

I am honestly sad about that. That was the only thing in this event that required you to look at what you were doing. This event will be even more boring now.

Archived