Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Scarlet Spear: TennoGen 27.3.10

[DE]Megan

2 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • The Aerolyst canister mechanic now has a 10 second cooldown before the canisters refill after becoming stunned from destroying all of them. 
  • Fixed inability to destroy the Aerolyst’s canisters if you were attacking in Limbo’s Rift.
  • Fast Traveling to Little Duck in Fortuna as your Warframe will no longer initiate the unskippable dialog with her. Instead, you’ll Fast Travel to right beside her but won’t initiate the conversation, giving you time to Transfer to your Operator to talk to her.

N O I C E!

These 2 were worth the hotfix by themselves! GJ DE!

2 hours ago, BloodRavenCap said:

ESSENTIAL MODS REWORK

Cause we already started talking about loot and enemy radars, maybe you should think about a system of essential things for every frame? Or just give us additional cells just for mods, that don't take any capacity. Like, for example, we have three or four additional cells in every frame, where we can install loot and enemy radars, some resistance mods and sprint\parkour mods? Even health\armor maybe? Because everyone already have talked about Serration-like mods being essential in every weapon. Maybe we should get something like this for everything, including Warframes? Just to incentivize further variation in builds and at last have some space for quality of life stuff.

Thank you, I hope you will think about those ideas.

Serration is not an essential mod though. If you have a riven that does the same thing, and can remove serration to gain that last bit of crit or status you need to reach a threshhold you want then that should be an option. just removing serration as a mod and buffing all weapon's damage accordingly or giving us more mod slots would be insane powercreep.

• Fixed Sentient Battalyst laser party ability not respecting physical Shield abilities, such as Frost’s Snowglobe and Atlas’ Tectonics, and instead going through the barriers to injure players.

What about the Symbilyst's beam being able to hit, stagger and yank Frost out of his globe? Is that a bug or is it intended? Because it's really annoying.

• The Aerolyst canister mechanic now has a 10 second cooldown before the canisters refill after becoming stunned from destroying all of them. 
    • Our intentions here are to alleviate some frustration over the Aerolyst canister mechanic that we’ve been receiving. If you were quick to dispatch the Aerolyst before you likely won’t notice a difference!

Thank you. The three second cooldown was just plain not fun. I'd often be stuck reloading during that window

31 минуту назад, Nehra96 сказал:

I also get this issue, maybe it's cuz of potato pc! 

I also have it, but I don't think core i7 + rtx 2080 is a potato pc. Sure its not top rig, but its far from potato. It now happens even If I'm not hosting.

3 hours ago, freeuser97 said:

why i always get screen freeze if another player join? and after that i get host migration

need solve this problem please

That's because game attempts to load models and textures all at once.
I feel your pain and hope DE will make things load one by one, like in the relay.

-fixed that terrible bug of when you are archwing on the plains of eidolon? where one switches to the k-drive you fall below the map.
which neither the / unstuck command solves

-Those mistakes not only happen to me, but to the squad when we go to tridolon, if you go in archwing and you get off with the blow of melee and the sword hits the ground, 2 things happen, the warframe buggers, you cannot Exit with the operator and you cannot return, or the warframe is bugged not letting jump, shoot or launch abilities. What solution is left to die and revive alone.

3 hours ago, freeuser97 said:

why i always get screen freeze if another player join? and after that i get host migration

need solve this problem please

It's possible you're on a laptop and being migrated away from as the host. If you are on a desktop, go into your gameplay settings and change the device from "Autodetect" to "Desktop".  Desktop gets priority as host, but only do this if you actually have a desktop or you're going to lag everybody including yourself.

3 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Fast Traveling to Little Duck in Fortuna as your Warframe will no longer initiate the unskippable dialog with her. Instead, you’ll Fast Travel to right beside her but won’t initiate the conversation, giving you time to Transfer to your Operator to talk to her

THANK YOU! 💗

vor 2 Stunden schrieb Golden_Tatsuo:

They have literally fixed systems in which no one was complaining about in the past. 
DE tries to keep updates rolling out for popular systems (sorry Lunaro), and polishing their forward-looking gameplay modes. 

If you came to complain and not be constructive, why come here at all? Oh, you just wanted to rant because the only way you know how to beat the new content is via ways that the game MAKERS did not anticipate, because its not like there arent hundreds and hundreds of individual systems in place that all cant be taken into consideration pre-launch. 

And how exactly would NOT reporting additional issues help what you are complaining about? You want them to fix everything without anyone complaining, and want those with complaints to just come whine on the boards and not give feedback to help assist DE in fixing potential issues? Do you understand how backward and circular your own logic is?!?!

If someone needs a good slap in the face, it seems to be you. 

Mhh, or they just should do a better job? I mean the released it at it is. So it seems they were satisfied with their work. Which is I want to be honest here a sadly state.

4 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

. We’re working on a script to provide the missing Victory Payout - we’ll update you in this Hotfix thread when the script has started/ended.

Thats nice of you guys.

The Murex Raid Satellite now must be towed to its correct location before you can deploy the Oplink. 

• Upon digging into the logs we’ve been receiving for the “No Kill Codes” issue, we found that a number of these reports were not receiving Kill Codes because their Satellite was not properly in place, thus making the squad ineligible to receive Kill Codes. Most squads followed this flow already so it shouldn’t feel too different - just a precaution for those who don’t park their Satellite in its designated zone! 

Cant believe this wasnt caught during playtesti... HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA

The Aerolyst canister mechanic now has a 10 second cooldown before the canisters refill after becoming stunned from destroying all of them. 

• Our intentions here are to alleviate some frustration over the Aerolyst canister mechanic that we’ve been receiving. If you were quick to dispatch the Aerolyst before you likely won’t notice a difference!

Doesnt fix the fact these things seem to flat out ignore any kind of non arca-plasmor style projectile. Sometimes they fold like a wet paper towel, sometimes it feels like if even one pellet hits an invincible part the entire shot is invalidated.

Fixed inability to destroy the Aerolyst’s canisters if you were attacking in Limbo’s Rift.

That might explain that.

Fast Traveling to Little Duck in Fortuna as your Warframe will no longer initiate the unskippable dialog with her. Instead, you’ll Fast Travel to right beside her but won’t initiate the conversation, giving you time to Transfer to your Operator to talk to her.

Very late, over a year late, but a nice little slice of QoL.

Updated the Garuda Sakhura Helmet to better match the reflectivity of the body.

Gotta fashionframe. Now if you guys would take the time to sit down and properly unify color channels. Hard to wear armor pieces when the metallic piece is the primary channel on one and the accents channel on another.

Sounds like a nerf to an actually decent enemy. So, yay?

Yeah, probably not...

After searching the PC Update Forums, there was only one mention of this. I have experienced this over the past several weeks myself.

When using the Bramma, if staggered, occasionally you are unable to use any abilities, fire weapons, switch weapons, transfer to operator... just move. This seems attached to stagger mechanic as it happens in any mission. May be a weapon issue, just Bramma, but I have not used any other "staggering" weapon that this occurred with. I will say that after Monday's Working From Home Stream, DE raided Nightmar3Frame's stream. He had a similar issue while Eidolon hunting. I did not notice if he had been staggered, but he could transfer out to Operator, then nothing worked, including transferring back in. On Operator death, automatic transfer in, abilities and weapons were disabled. Maybe someone can contact him and see if he has footage of this issue.

Posted March 25
When will the stagger occasionally disables jump and mercy-ing a Lich disables abilites and attacks bug be fixed? those seem like they should be high priority and they've been around for quite some time.

Confirmed this is tied to stagger, as this happens with the Shedu also

Will Hildryn be getting a new passive due to all frames getting a better version of shield gating? if so possibly making her armour (base 300) apply to her shields be her new passive, even with umbral mods its 877 armour which is ~75% reduction, i doubt most people would umbra her so this would give her some nice DR that  would make her game play at higher levelled game play feel more smooth, as it is now since your shields are both your health and energy if you run out you basically have to stop playing and scurry around in operator till you get enough shields to do something again.

p.s. thanks for hotfix

5 hours ago, Buldozers said:

Seriously how is that even possible? Trying to deflect the blame here to players?

And whole flotilla can't at the same time place their satellites "not properly in place" so that suddenly there is no code activity in flotilla chat and then resetting flotilla score back to 0 when returning to flotilla.

eZXMdgR.png

Maybe the script only checked if the satellite was in a very specific range of the actual point where it told you to put it? They're just explaining the situation and it seems like you're forgetting again the situation they're also working from. I'm aware many players dislike how this event came out, both in balancing and in mechanics; that doesn't mean small bugs don't happen such as the "accepted drop location" being larger than the actual "checked drop location".

On another note, thanks for more fixes DE, especially the Aerolyst changes.

Archived