Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Scarlet Spear: TennoGen 27.3.10

[DE]Megan

5 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed Sentient Battalyst laser party ability not respecting physical Shield abilities, such as Frost’s Snowglobe and Atlas’ Tectonics, and instead going through the barriers to injure players.

Now Aerolyst's shooting balls can hit Limbo in his rift...

This update broke kuva again, i keep getting stuck in loading screens for like 7 minutes and having to relog, siphons wont spawn clouds no matter how long the limbs are up for, basmu is still broke buggy and in need of a buff, secondary beam consumes 1 ammo insead of .5 like all other beams, the event is still broke and sends me to scarlet spear lobbies i didnt pick.

Also octavia is bugged, her 1 works, but using her 2 on top of it will cause enemies to take no damage.

5 hours ago, Lucarioismadpt2 said:

Still no fix for controllers on railjack. Don't know if it's because I'm using ds4 but the only input that works is the camera when piloting a railjack. 

I use a Xbox1 controller, and it works fine. Downside; I have to either replace it with a new one ( lot's of joystick movement have made it twitchy), or do some research and find one that will allow me to tighten the sticks when I get a bunch of drift.

Kinda bites when your old, wear bi focals, and have little in the way of hand/eye coordination 😞

6 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

The Murex Raid Satellite now must be towed to its correct location before you can deploy the Oplink. 

• Upon digging into the logs we’ve been receiving for the “No Kill Codes” issue, we found that a number of these reports were not receiving Kill Codes because their Satellite was not properly in place, thus making the squad ineligible to receive Kill Codes. Most squads followed this flow already so it shouldn’t feel too different - just a precaution for those who don’t park their Satellite in its designated zone! 

Thanks for the update Megan, great to see things being fixed so big thanks to DE.  But .. sorry this is not cool .. I've played this SS since it came out kinda fulltime, and I have seen this only ONCE and funny enough it was yesterday with a first timer in space.. but all the others times have been the broken flotilla .. and we as players know its the broken flotilla not us failing to park the damn satilite properly.. come on really!!  As i said yesterday if u want to see it happening in real time, change your names to "Alias" and run pubs, its pretty common occurance.  Anyway again when is Command coming and will it work with SS space solo?

4 hours ago, 3rdpig said:

What about the Symbilyst's beam being able to hit, stagger and yank Frost out of his globe? Is that a bug or is it intended? Because it's really annoying.

This.

Especially since the Globe build I use for SS is tanky as hell. It's my understanding that a globe of ice is a "barrier or shield", Right?

Granted, I may be old, but basic physics still work, even in space. Well, at least I hope they do 😄

4 hours ago, Nehra96 said:

I also get this issue, maybe it's cuz of potato pc! 

I get the angst kiddo, I really do. But not everyone can afford a mid-range pc, or even have access to what is considered "good" internet.

May I politely suggest you take that into consideration and realize that the hapless individual you may be berating for a "spud" pc or "crap" internet also just wants to relax and have fun? Especially with the current pandemic going on? A little goodwill and patience goes a long ways. 

3 hours ago, ZebraCube said:

It's possible you're on a laptop and being migrated away from as the host. If you are on a desktop, go into your gameplay settings and change the device from "Autodetect" to "Desktop".  Desktop gets priority as host, but only do this if you actually have a desktop or you're going to lag everybody including yourself.

Thanks for that info Sir, I didn't know that was an option.

5 minutes ago, -AncientWarrior- said:

Thanks for the update Megan, great to see things being fixed so big thanks to DE.  But .. sorry this is not cool .. I've played this SS since it came out kinda fulltime, and I have seen this only ONCE and funny enough it was yesterday with a first timer in space.. but all the others times have been the broken flotilla .. and we as players know its the broken flotilla not us failing to park the damn satilite properly.. come on really!!  As i said yesterday if u want to see it happening in real time, change your names to "Alias" and run pubs, its pretty common occurance.  Anyway again when is Command coming and will it work with SS space solo?

I am not one to jump to DE's defense like many on these forums, but in this case I agree with them on the satellite fix. Part of troubleshooting is narrowing down potential issues and even if a small percent of the logs showed this issue, fixing/preventing it helps in troubleshooting. I believe they are indeed getting quite a few logs with people not parking the satellite because I have seen it happen at least 3 times myself as well as seen it happen by multiple prominent twitch streamers. Hell, one streamer did it several times in a row while flotilla hopping and finally quitting before watching replays/clips and realizing they were the ones at fault.

7 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed inability to destroy the Aerolyst’s canisters if you were attacking in Limbo’s Rift.

which also broke how i was killing them in the rift, using a amp 😞   before i could 1 shot all of them but now.....  

Okay; NOT a 'Scarlet spear' rant.
This one is about the Deth Fairy.  Titania Prime.
She still "ankle bites" anytime you start up melee.
She also still has that s17@mp stagger effect when she hits something...like the floor!:angry:

Maybe, next hotfix, instead of nerfing game mechanics that have ALWAYS BEEN IN PLACE AND HAVE TOOL TIPS!  maybe perhaps...you know; FIX something that is actually broken like Titania's ability to do more than just be mobile gun platform.... HMMMMMMMMMMM?!!!!

7 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • The Aerolyst canister mechanic now has a 10 second cooldown before the canisters refill after becoming stunned from destroying all of them. 
    • Our intentions here are to alleviate some frustration over the Aerolyst canister mechanic that we’ve been receiving. If you were quick to dispatch the Aerolyst before you likely won’t notice a difference!
  • Fixed inability to destroy the Aerolyst’s canisters if you were attacking in Limbo’s Rift.

I do like this change to the canister mechanic, having the canisters refill instantly was indeed annoying. 10 seconds is too long though, 5 seconds is perfectly fine.

I also think the Rift invulnerability of the Aerolyst should be considered a feature and not a bug. Forcing Limbo to play with a bit more attention (and increasing the mastery level ever so slightly) should be considered a good thing.

Overall I think the Aerolyst was actually a mostly fine enemy; it forces the team to adapt to it and burst it down, creating a moment of team coordination.

Everytime I try to join a Railjack group, console tells me there are no eligible groups and trying to host one results in beeing brought back right into the hub after some loadingtime.
Trying to join a ground team is even more worse at some point, where I have to go alone for many missions and are forced to leave after 6 Condrixes, cause upscaling damage.

Is there any kind of better reward for railjack teams? I always get lousy 20-150 Creds, which makes farming the rewards annoying.

8 hours ago, AeliosZero said:

Thanks for the hotfix!

Can you please allow objects in the orbiter/dojo to be rotated upside down without them turning a few extra degrees and looking wonky? It makes decorating really painful and tedious when this happens.

Really been experiencing this playing around with the new Sentient Dojo Decorations. A fix would be great for completing certain types of cages.

9 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Scarlet Spear: TennoGen 27.3.10

Scarlet Spear Serverside Hotdrop
Last night at roughly 7:10pm ET we deployed a serverside fix to address the cases of Murex Raid Space teams not receiving Kill Codes. Due to the serverside fix, the Flotilla that ended just before the hotdrop (Murex Wave from 4:10 to 7:10 ET) yielded no Victory Payout for eligible Tenno. We’re working on a script to provide the missing Victory Payout - we’ll update you in this Hotfix thread when the script has started/ended.

We’re still monitoring the overall issue now that this Hotfix is live, as it also contains more logging for this scenario. 

Scarlet Spear Changes & Fixes:

• The Murex Raid Satellite now must be towed to its correct location before you can deploy the Oplink. 
    • Upon digging into the logs we’ve been receiving for the “No Kill Codes” issue, we found that a number of these reports were not receiving Kill Codes because their Satellite was not properly in place, thus making the squad ineligible to receive Kill Codes. Most squads followed this flow already so it shouldn’t feel too different - just a precaution for those who don’t park their Satellite in its designated zone! 
  • The Aerolyst canister mechanic now has a 10 second cooldown before the canisters refill after becoming stunned from destroying all of them. 
    • Our intentions here are to alleviate some frustration over the Aerolyst canister mechanic that we’ve been receiving. If you were quick to dispatch the Aerolyst before you likely won’t notice a difference!
  • Fixed inability to destroy the Aerolyst’s canisters if you were attacking in Limbo’s Rift.
  • Fixed Operator Magus Arcanes not functioning in consecutive Murex Raids.
  • Fixed a rare progression stopper where the Condrix remains invulnerable while open after a Host Migration occurs.
  • Fixed an edge case where Clients who joined a Murex Raid mission in progress wouldn't receive intermittent rewards that appear after each Murex is driven away.
  • Fixed an edge case script error that occurred when receiving a Kill Code, which could result in not receiving said Kill Code.
  • Fixed a script error when a Murex Wave succeeds during a mission.
  • Fixed a script error when deploying your Oplink in the Ground Assault mission.

Kuva Lich Fix:

• Fixed various script errors related to stabbing a Kuva Lich.

Railjack Fix:

• Removed the mention of ‘Archwing Catapult maneuvers’ from the Engineering Intrinsics description due to none of its Ranks relating to the Archwing Slingshot. You can find Archwing Slingshot improvements under the Gunnery Intrinsic!

General Changes:

• Replaced the Atlas Prime Helmet Blueprint with the Atlas Prime Systems blueprint in the Lith N4 Relic that was recently indeed to the mix. 
    • The Atlas Prime Helmet Blueprint was accidentally put into the Uncommon slot, when it is indeed a Rare piece. 
  • Fast Traveling to Little Duck in Fortuna as your Warframe will no longer initiate the unskippable dialog with her. Instead, you’ll Fast Travel to right beside her but won’t initiate the conversation, giving you time to Transfer to your Operator to talk to her.
  • Updated the Garuda Sakhura Helmet to better match the reflectivity of the body.

Optimizations:

• Small optimizations towards lighting/shadows on low-end machines when Deferred Rendering in enabled.

Fixes:

• Fixed Sentient Battalyst laser party ability not respecting physical Shield abilities, such as Frost’s Snowglobe and Atlas’ Tectonics, and instead going through the barriers to injure players.
  • Fixed Client Mercy kills not counting towards Riven ‘Finisher kills’ challenges.
  • Fixed incorrect mesh scaling when equipping the Heavy Blade Mizar Skin, making the weapon appear smaller than intended. 
  • Fixed holding the Corinth Prime incorrectly if the Solstice Skin is equipped on it.
  • Fixed the Tenno Affinity Icon in the Squad/Player List on the HUD overlapping with the message of Bleeding Out and Reviving.
  • Fixed some missing FX on Titania’s Tribute ability.
  • Fixed a script crash that could occur if you boarded a K-Drive too soon after entering an open level (Vallis/Plains).
  • Fixed a script error that could occur when joining a Corpus Gas City mission while someone was activating a secret puzzle.
  • Fixed a script error when joining-in-progress on a Titania with multiple Tribute buffs active.
  • Fixed a script error that could occur if Index points were deposited right as you left the Index mission. 
  • Fixed a script error when Rushing a Dojo room.
  • Fixed a script error when casting Exacalibur’s Radial Javelin.
  • Fixed a script error when being downed.

Thank you so much! I am very happy with all the fixes you've done regardless of the situation the world is currently in. (referring to Covid-19) I hope you guys are doing great on your end. Always wishing you guys to be healthy!

I would just like to add, I think this bug has been for a while, but just as I was playing Scarlet Spear last night suddenly my warframe was disabled of any function. My operator wont come out, I can't use any skills, I can't slash enemies nor shoot but can only revive or jump. Everything else was just disabled for no reason. Also, this bug exist more common when doing Tridolon (Eidolon hunts in Cetus), base on my experience, it happens whenever we move from operator to warframe too fast. Or when changing weapons and using skills, it's as if the game cannot take control of very fast functions and just suddenly shuts down. It gets really frustrating and sometimes we have to close the entire game to reconnect or die to regain control - which I think is unnecessary. Many times we lose the rewards we do for an hour just because of reconnecting as well.

I hope such bugs gets fixed soon! 
Again, thank you!

5 hours ago, Old_Fogie said:

I get the angst kiddo, I really do. But not everyone can afford a mid-range pc, or even have access to what is considered "good" internet.

May I politely suggest you take that into consideration and realize that the hapless individual you may be berating for a "spud" pc or "crap" internet also just wants to relax and have fun? Especially with the current pandemic going on? A little goodwill and patience goes a long ways. 

Learn to read properly my dear fellow. My statement implies that I too have a potato PC! I get that reading is not in fashion these days, but please do try to improve old boy! Think before you type goes a long ways. 

12 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed a script crash that could occur if you boarded a K-Drive too soon after entering an open level (Vallis/Plains).

Speaking of K-Drive, will you fix the leaderboard scoring with glitch? (Race timer reset with activating bounty which makes you score MAX cap).
Kinda ruin the best part about k-driving.

Archived