Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Scarlet Spear: TennoGen 27.3.10

[DE]Megan

Considering Mizar's scale was fixed, could the Suprema's scale be fixed too? Seems a bit too short compared to the workshop preview. Additionally it appears to be held backwards, as the hand-guard is pointing toward the shoulder instead of forward when idle.

1 hour ago, Nehra96 said:

Learn to read properly my dear fellow. My statement implies that I too have a potato PC! I get that reading is not in fashion these days, but please do try to improve old boy! Think before you type goes a long ways. 

To be fair, your implied statement is vague at best, and well articulated context does matter. However, to avoid any additional commentary about yours or mine lack of reading comprehension, shall we say carry on then and let the thread continue? 

I did enjoy the "Old Boy" though, well done 🖖

27 minutes ago, Old_Fogie said:

To be fair, your implied statement is vague at best, and well articulated context does matter. However, to avoid any additional commentary about yours or mine lack of reading comprehension, shall we say carry on then and let the thread continue? 

I did enjoy the "Old Boy" though, well done 🖖

Appreciate it. Cheers! ✌🏼 Have a nice day/night. 🙂

To echo many others in this topic...

Fast Traveling to Little Duck in Fortuna as your Warframe will no longer initiate the unskippable dialog with her. Instead, you’ll Fast Travel to right beside her but won’t initiate the conversation, giving you time to Transfer to your Operator to talk to her.

...is a most welcome change.

However, I'd like this to go a few steps forward and have L.D. not get annoyed at all when talking to Warframes (and of course Scarlet Spear renders her annoyance moot) instead of Operators. I don't care who she thinks she is or who she represents, she is an operative that cannot complete missions at the level of difficulty that Warframes can. She just spews orders from safety. She is no Quill. And she also hides behind a facade.

My chat window has become unusable after this Hotfix (forever loading like it got disconnected, and I am very sure I am not chat-banned), please help.

Another problem is the game (Warframe.x64.exe) does not shut down completely after exiting the game. It remains active in the background and I need to use Task Manager to "end task" it myself. This is the first time I am encountering this problem after exiting the game.

What a hell with this update? I cant upload it. I turning on launcher, then as always the inscription - "Download update (209.8 Kb)". Then launcher rebooting. Then again "Download update 209.8 Kb". And again and again and again.

2 hours ago, Supern00b7 said:

My chat window has become unusable after this Hotfix (forever loading like it got disconnected, and I am very sure I am not chat-banned), please help.

Another problem is the game (Warframe.x64.exe) does not shut down completely after exiting the game. It remains active in the background and I need to use Task Manager to "end task" it myself. This is the first time I am encountering this problem after exiting the game.

same here exact problems!

2 hours ago, Supern00b7 said:

Same problem here. My clanmates are also reporting the same thing.

4 hours ago, Supern00b7 said:

1 hour ago, hungryghost84 said:

same here exact problems!

Still no fix? 

So still not going to Fix the Revanants Reave huh ? still going to over look it or is it a shadow nerf ?. cos still cant reave space grineer, noxs, disruptors and now the lich!. 
also you guys messed up the Acid shells, Thermatic shells, Vulcan blitz and combustion beam to the point they are worthless!. so thanks for that! i really enjoy staple mods on weapons being completely borked due to incompetence.

actually im just going to say it up front. no more releasing new stuff till you fix all of the broken stuff in the current game. each update breaks more an more things. get it together DE. 

Is it possible to allow us to buy the blueprints from the Scarlet Spear missions and build them when we have unlocked that MR12 rank? I have spent a great deal of time doing the team missions but at MR 7 I am locked out of buying the blueprints for those weapons to build later. Kinda a bummer I am not allowed to buy and build when I level MR since I am contributing the same amount to each mission. Just wondering if it is possible to allow us to "buy and build when ranked" like other missions allow. 

Thx much.

Condrix Assault since this hotfix has been getting worse and worse. Since the previous hotfix, I noticed that whenever I travel to ANY flotilla, it would be "NO MUREX WAVE DETECTED" for several minutes, sometimes up to 15 minutes or longer. 

And another thing, whenever I jump into a Condrix Assault at any point of time throughout this whole day and night of playing, I noticed that I most of the time enter the mission alone. More than often I end up alone and the mission forces me to deal with the Condrix already.

I refuse to believe there is no other player jumping in to grind for the Condrix as well.

Alternatively, on the rare chance I do pair up with other people before the mission starts, or people actually connect to my instance once the mission has loaded, other players or myself would suddenly drop out of the game, midway through the mission. Is the connection really this bad, DE? Or did this hotfix miraculously broke the game even more? During the whole time, in the hours I've done the ground assault again and again, I have not seen any notification of space teams receiving our teams kill codes.

And another thing, the scoreboards on the flotilla doesn't update from my perspective. If I get into the flotilla with say 53/100 driven, I go do a ground assault and 30 minutes later it's still the same score, the same groups of ground and space. The same names. Then out of the blue I either get an email saying we've won or we din't drive them away in time. While I'm still inside that same flotilla instance. The server synchronisation is completely #*!%ed up. 

From reading the updates and all the hotfixes that are going on it seems that you guys plan to start consoles with the updated max scores of Ground Assault missions will reach a possible 4131 points by Round 17! and Murex Raids missions will reach a possible 3960 by Murex 5! as well as extending event to 5 weeks because of PC being extended; If the plan is to keep the event the same across all platforms, is there something being planned in regards to PC players to make up for the lower starting scores? 

I'm fully aware that you guys matched everyone's score in the first few days because of all the troubles caused by the bugs however many days passed since then before the updated scores were implemented which means that if we are trying to keep all platform the same the PC players have missed out on 1/2 the points up until the points increase during Hotfix 27.3.8/27.3.8.1

On 2020-04-08 at 11:02 AM, [DE]Megan said:

Scarlet Spear Serverside Hotdrop
Last night at roughly 7:10pm ET we deployed a serverside fix to address the cases of Murex Raid Space teams not receiving Kill Codes. Due to the serverside fix, the Flotilla that ended just before the hotdrop (Murex Wave from 4:10 to 7:10 ET) yielded no Victory Payout for eligible Tenno. We’re working on a script to provide the missing Victory Payout - we’ll update you in this Hotfix thread when the script has started/ended.

*The Victory Payout script has started! We'll update this thread when it has finished. 

Archived