Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Separate sliders for idle, flair and status transmissions. too much rambling, too.

numanoid

We can silence octavia buff music, we can silence ordis, shawzin is soundless in social areas, we can silence transmissions. But theres no fine tuning.

I realize status transmissions are kind of needed during railjack to inform of breaches and whatnot, but the blahblah is annoying and distracting to say the least.

Visiting high traffic areas in relays (example, relay baro ktir and cetus old man suumbat) with all the warframes whooshing and whamming and fidgeting around in a chaos of intersecting animations rigs makes me sick.

Sometimes I do want to hear ordis, but most of the time i do not.

Thus, proposing sliders for idle sounds (or actually forcing idleing off client side), separate sliders for blah blah transmissions (sarghus rhuk, cy and little duck insulting enemies) and actual status / task updates (cy informing of breaches, system failures, boarding)

Also, I'd prefer if the message stack could be kept clear of idle chatter. I actualy insist on shorter messages the more messages are in the queue during missions.