Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[POLL] Who is the best Warframe?

Vespilan

Was going good till I got to the one where I had to appreciate optimal build squad members 😋 

I’ll try again but know that question is answered grudgingly 😄

edit: Went with Mag ‘cause that’s my wife’s favourite 😛 What’s with the sneaky “Who needs to be reworked” question? 🤔 Almost feels like that was the whole point of the poll now. I chose Saryn (never played her)

Edited by (NSW)Greybones

A week ago I made this post and promised to share the results after a week. 

Please keep in mind that this is merely a small sample size of 82 respondants and would be very problematic to consider as representative for the entire community! The poll is still open and, if requested, I could let it run longer and share the results later.
I am going to go over each questions and give the top 3 contestants with percentages. If multiple contestants share the same spot it means they have gotten the same amount of votes and percentages apply to each individually.
vnopwKK.pngWhich of these frames do you feel has the best overall kit, regardless if you play them or not? 
Top 3:
1. Wisp (9.8%, 8 answered)
2. Saryn, Nova, Nezha, Khora (6.1%, 5 answered)
3. Banshee, Revenant, Mesa, Excalibur (4.9%, 4 answered)

d1YJHQI.pngWhich is the most useful?
Top 3:
1. Wisp (11%, 9 answered)
2. Rhino, Mesa (7.3%, 6 answered)
3. Volt, Trinity, Nova, Nekros (6.1%, 5 answered)
qeu5EAk.pngWhich do you have the most playtime on?
Top 3
1. Excalibur (11%, 9 answered)
2. Oberon, Loki (6.1%, 5 answered)
3. Saryn, Limbo (4.9%, 4 answered)

yHQKmqn.pngWhom would you appreciate most as a squad member, assuming optimal build?
Top 3:
1. Wisp (24.4%, 20 answered)
2. Trinity (14.6%, 12 answered)
3. Nova, Harrow (6.1%, 5 answered)
xcbN2Ni.pngWho has the best looks? (Non-primes)
Top 3:
1. Wisp (17.1%, 14 answered)
2. Excalibur (7.3%, 6 answered)
3. Khora, Revenant (6.1%, 5 answered)

JROMmb4.pngWho has the best looks? (Primes)
Top 3:
1. Mesa Prime (11%, 9 answered)
2. Chroma Prime, Vauban Prime (8.5%, 7 answered)
3. Saryn Prime (7.3%, 6 answered)
lICySUN.pngWhom would you overall assume to be the worst Warframe, in most need of a rework?
Top 3:
1. Nyx (23.2%, 19 answered)
2. Zephyr (12.2%, 10 answered)
3. Grendel (9.8%, 8 answered)

• Like 5

Thank you for making this summary of your results! I found the numbers interesting, seems like people gave you very diverse answers. Looks like I have to dust off my Wisp, I just levelled her up and stopped the progression there, but if so many people think she is useful and appreciated, definitely worth more play time!

• Like 1

Everyone everywhere says Nyx is bad needs a rework(even partners) There's quiet a few Nyx rework posts here(including mine) and yet DE does nothing to her while she is basicly useless for literal YEARS now. Yet she is my favorite and I'm gonna play her most of the time. 

• Like 1