Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

100% Chance To Get The Right Key

Alecthemaniac

Hi everyone, started to play the new orokin wrack with another clan member. See the door and think, omg not the right key.

Now the funny part starts: Leaved the game and reconnected to the clan-member with the right key and 'voila' open.

Need a fix thats boring with 100% chance!!!

Maybe I'm just really slow, but I don't get what you said. Could you try to explain how there is a 100%?

To me, it sounded like you failed to use the right key, then you connect to a friends game who has the right key to HIS door?

Maybe I'm just really slow, but I don't get what you said. Could you try to explain how there is a 100%?

To me, it sounded like you failed to use the right key, then you connect to a friends game who has the right key to HIS door?

I think he reconnected to the same friend only this time he brought another key with him. In this case the right one.

I think he reconnected to the same friend only this time he brought another key with him. In this case the right one.

Oh, so basically: when you find an entrance and don't have the right key, you can leave, equip the right key and then re enter?

Oh, so basically: when you find an entrance and don't have the right key, you can leave, equip the right key and then re enter?

If you're not the host, yeah.  You'll need to leave and reinvite, and you can't do the mission objectives since that would prevent a re-invite.

off the topic: also game crash a lot of time always with the key in the hands. someone else have the problem?

you know you can also just press the quote button instead of typing @someone''s name

This way he'll get a notification, telling him somebody commented on his post.

This makes the other person also be able to comment faster. :D