Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Chat not working

(PSN)Ellis4896

I was about to play warframe as usual. But when i enter the game, i cant see chat, the chat is on loading and not showing anything. I was thinking maybe is the WiFi problem. And so i close and open my WiFi router. It seem fine. But when i enter the game again, it's still on loading and not showing anything. DE, please fix it.

• Like 2

I have the same problem. I tried turning my WiFi on and off too and also tried switching my regions but still cannot connect to the chat. I just hope that the poor soul didn't receive my spam of trade requests while I was trying to force the chat to work.

/im on pc tho btw/

Same problem here, been weeks now, maybe a month, can't trade, can't fimd squads, nothing, not even talk in clan, and this is probably the worst time for a chat bug/issue, since operation scarlet is up, and doing stuff alone is consuming my soul. Even though there is matchmaking and you can find random squads, a pre-organized squad is always better than a random.

On 12/04/2020 at 21:21, (PS4)solid_rodras2 said:

Tem o mesmo problema aqui, no Brasil, no PS4. O bate-papo não está funcionando. Em duas semanas agora. É um grande problema e espero que o DE faça alguma atualização para corrigi-lo. Ou analise e publique uma solução de trabalho no site oficial, que podemos implementar em casa.

Atenciosamente, Rodrigo Ribeiro

AKA Solid_rodras

Estou também com o mesmo problema, também estou com problema nos créditos da nightwave que não recupero, meu nível de história é 90, mas no crédito é 60, e não atualizam, vou acabar perdendo os créditos da intermissao.

On 23/04/2020 at 10:13, (PS4)humm78 said:

Estou também com o mesmo problema, também com problemas nos créditos da onda nocturna que não recuperam, o meu nível de história é 90, mas no crédito é 60, e não atualiza, acabará perdendo os créditos da interferência.

my chat has not been working since yesterday I did everything I could to work but nothing worked

• 2 years later...