Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Banshee Sci-Fi Wise Must Be The Most Amazing Warframe Ever...

Arlayn

So I usually hop around watching science videos, and then I came across one talking about Fus-Ro-Dah. I always felt Banshee's attacks seemed so similar to Fus-Ro-Dah so I looked into it. That's when I realized maybe Banshee needs a buff, or she really... is the most AMAZING WARFRAME EVER...

Here is the video here 

take a look and tell me what you think?

Also maybe we need a dude sound warframe that makes black holes... now that would be friggin EPIC...

Nerkos' Soul Punch is more Fus-Ro-Dah than Banshee will ever be.

Nekros knocks their soul out... that's a whole new ball game... He is punching them on a physical/spiritual level beyond reasonable means... Something that breaks the very sci-fi nature of the game... Nekros takes on the role of a God almost as he punches your soul and uses it to beat their friends to death with it... His shadows of the dead should have been literal resurrect from the dead when you think about. His soul punch is just insane, and cannot be scientifically recorded since there is no device in real life that tears peoples souls out and beats others to death with it...

Nekros knocks their soul out... that's a whole new ball game... He is punching them on a physical/spiritual level beyond reasonable means... Something that breaks the very sci-fi nature of the game... Nekros takes on the role of a God almost as he punches your soul and uses it to beat their friends to death with it... His shadows of the dead should have been literal resurrect from the dead when you think about. His soul punch is just insane, and cannot be scientifically recorded since there is no device in real life that tears peoples souls out and beats others to death with it...

I obviously meant effect-wise.

The blackhole-sound is caused by the "11 hundred dB" sound. Not Sonic Boom/FusRoDah-class sound. Those just blow you away.

on the sonic boom, and fusRodah class it would rupture their organs, cause them to go deaf, burn their skin off, pretty much destroy them...

The black hole thing I was thinking would be great for a new Male Sound warframe.

on the sonic boom, and fusRodah class it would rupture their organs, cause them to go deaf, burn their skin off, pretty much destroy them...

The black hole thing I was thinking would be great for a new Male Sound warframe.

I forgot to quote you to show that I was replying to that bit, sorry.

What I meant is that if Banshee's power level could generate enough sound to 'just' make shockwaves, your male sound'frame would need to be able to output so so so so so so much more power (than even Nova, perhaps) to create miniature black holes through sound.

Edited by Shion963

I forgot to quote you to show that I was replying to that bit, sorry.

What I meant is that if Banshee's power level could generate enough sound to 'just' make shockwaves, your male sound'frame would need to be able to output so so so so so so much more power (than even Nova, perhaps) to create miniature black holes through sound.

To a degree it seems Warframes have no power limits... every time a new warframe is released they break another wall. We have Nekros breaking the spiritual wall, Nova breaking the matter wall, and just about every other warframe pushing the limits of Sci-fi and eventually exploding through... I don't see why a new sound frame capable of blackholes would be much different then the ever growing power houses...

Also maybe we need a dude sound warframe that makes black holes... now that would be friggin EPIC...

How do you think sound is going to make black holes? What does sound have to do with mass? Do you even know what a black hole is?

Edited by Lachryphage

How do you think sound is going to make black holes?

A far more powerful Sound Warframe with a different set of abilities then Banshee, instead of the more defensive sound frame, it would be an offensive sound frame. In which it would make sounds so loud it causes a black hole... should watch the video...

Edited by Arlayn

A far more powerful Sound Warframe with a different set of abilities then Banshee, instead of the more defensive sound frame, it would be an offensive sound frame. In which it would make sounds so loud it causes a black hole... should watch the video...

That's not how black holes work. A black hole is a clump of super dense matter, a solid object. It only looks like a hole because it has enough gravity to suck in light. Picture a baseball with the mass of several solar systems. I don't see how you think you're going to make one out of vibrating air.