The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Basmu and Arcane Avenger bugs

WESTXY

Bashmu's blood-sucking mechanism does not cause critical strike damage, but when you trigger Arcane Avenger, this damage will get the critical strike effect incorrectly, and each blood-sucking will multiply the critical strike damage. If you can reduce its filling time, it will get more blood-sucking times and cause more damage.

• Like 1

Not sure if bumping this is the correct thing to do. I was going to do a report and decided to do a search first.

I encountered this same issue. I was building a crit build basmu, and then I saw this silliness happen. The Healing pulses can get Crit Procs with Arcane Avenger, but also with Cat's Eye from the Kavat.

At first I didn't think this was a bug, however today when doing a murex raid with my squad, we had a chroma giving a damage buff, and stacked with the stupid numbers, this caused some kind of integer overflow. My client refused to allow me to give any inputs except for Esc>Quit, and all enemies stopped targeting me as if I was dead. My health read as 0.

I didn't manage to capture a video of this, but can probably do so if you wish for me to show repro steps.

After encountering this error, I knew something must be up, so I came here to report it.

We're aware of some bad interactions with the way modifiers stack on the Basmu. This will be fixed in a nearby update. It is very definitely a bug to be able to do hundreds of thousands  (or millions...or billions...)  of damage with the Basmu's health leech effect.  Thank you to the players who reported this issue. 🙂

• Like 2

8 hours ago, PlushyMakoa said:

That's not funny. 

I concur, the vast majority of these things (likely this one as well) are not bugs, they're not exploits, they're just just oversights, different mechanics that are working as intended, but that they didn't account for when working together. Rip -N00blShowtek-. I can't say with certainty that's what this is, but I'm tired of oversights becoming "bugs and exploits" in retrospect.