Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Switch Operation: Scarlet Spear: Update 27.3.9 (+ Hotfixes)

Hotfix #2

Generic Rifle Riven Hotdrop
Yesterday we Hotdropped a fix that addressed the generic Rifle Riven by removing the ability to roll/Trade a generic Rifle Riven. 

For those that own a generic Rifle Riven, this Hotfix will overwrite & reroll to an eligible Riven of a specific weapon, and then refund any Endo/Kuva that was spent on the generic Rifle Riven.

If you have Traded for X and you do not like your replacement Riven please contact Support for further options!

Scarlet Spear Fix:

• Fixes towards the UI breaking in Murex Raid due to Host vs Client load times. 

Optimizations:

• Optimized Orbiter performance slightly.

Fixes:

• Fixed the UI for Clients breaking when playing a Survival mission. 
  • Fixed The New War cinematic not playing when selected from the The New War Chapters Codex.
  • Like 1

Цитата

Fixes towards the UI breaking in Murex Raid due to Host vs Client load times

Does the UI fix also fixes Disruption missions? It has the same bug of Host vs Client load times.

Edited by (NSW)Junk_L0ver

On 2020-04-09 at 10:05 AM, [DE]Helen said:

Removed Umbra Forma Blueprint from the Rare Crate drops due to a security issue. Nightwave Series 3: Glassmaker will bring back Umbra Forma as a reward, and we are looking at more secure places to include it back into the droptable.

Elite Sanctuary Onslaught rotation C

0.001% drop rate. 

Can't get much more secure than that.

As far as the Umbral Formas go, I believe having Little Duck sell their blueprints for a higher-than-usual amount of anomaly shards in her Vox Solaris shop would make sense, seeing as it was a unique and hard to find Empyrean thing.

Since her wares are about 15 shards each, maybe the Umbral forma could be for 20-25 anomaly shards? It wouldn't make it impossible to get, yet it would be a consistent reward because an anomaly shard is always given after completing one in the Veil.

6 hours ago, [DE]Helen said:

Fixes towards the UI breaking in Murex Raid due to Host vs Client load times. 

Unfortunately, this is still a very common issue in Murex Raid.

Hotfix doesn't seem to have improved the situation at all.

Thanks to DE for looking into it, though!

• Like 1

@[DE]Megan

On 2020-04-09 at 5:05 PM, [DE]Helen said:

I just brought it up during your visit on GlamShatterskull's stream that Switch Tennos can't post in this megathread. Not sure if other platforms have the same issue but I guess it must be locked due to it being under PC subforum. Can't post bugs if we can't reply to thread 🙂

I'm not sure about the syndanas (Hopefully both can be obtained), but I've been getting a few R1 and R2 emblems for both Ground and Space team efforts on different waves, after having all 3 R3 emblems.

Though last I checked, somehow I have 2 R2 Murex emblems in my selectable regalia in the arsenal. (I'll update this post with an image when I can!) That may be a bug, but it gave me an idea.

What if we were able to sell all those excess emblems for more scarlet credit? A R1 emblem could go for 100 or 200, and maybe a R2 could be worth 3-400. If one got an extra R3 Condrix or Murex emblem, that could be worth 5-600 in theory! (But one preferably shouldn't try selling the operation emblems of course)

There is one other thing I thought would help; Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think there's an actual Player / Flotilla maximum player capacity on the big display yet, akin to the Murex total counter. I tried to invite some players to help for a Murex raid, but as soon as I did, that's when I was told the max capacity was reached at my Flotilla. So for a brief time I wasn't able to invite them to my squad until other Tenno coincidentally left the Flotilla.

As far as a player counter goes, I've seen the squad tracker which shows how many ground / space squads there are, but maybe it would help to add how many total players are in space or ground, aside from showing the Flotilla's max.

Hope this all helps 🙂

Edited by (NSW)Gamer-Steve
I noticed I said "that may be a big" instead of that may be a bug, when I mentioned about my two R2 Murex emblems. I'll still update this post with a visual when I can.

One issue I'd like to bring up with the operation awards is the weapons, you currently have them just mastery rank locked in the trading screen, and you got players just starting at MR 0 who are probably trying to get in on the operation, but won't be able to gain the weapons if they get the credz before time runs out. For me personally I might get them, but that's because I've already put in a decent amount of time and am already at MR 9. But the time it takes to grind from 0 to 9 alone is a chore, so you'd have a bunch of players missing out on event specific gear. Just a suggestion, but I feel that the MR lock should be on the foundry like the prime weapons and frames, so at least, everyone has a chance to obtain the weapons for being apart of the operation.

I have a question about this event. While many players are able to invest a large amount of time into Scarlet Spear, those of us in essential fields are in a situation where we're working harder than ever and I can't speak for everyone else, but the level of stress I've been at for the past week has made it impossible for me to really focus on the game enough to make progress. Considering this lockdown is likely to go on for some time, is there any way to help players who are unable to invest the time into this event because of the work and pressures of this stressful time?

I appreciate everyone at DE still working remotely though all of this, and I hope everyone is staying safe and healthy.

• Like 1

Il y a 21 heures, (NSW)Gunz a dit :

I have a question about this event. While many players are able to invest a large amount of time into Scarlet Spear, those of us in essential fields are in a situation where we're working harder than ever and I can't speak for everyone else, but the level of stress I've been at for the past week has made it impossible for me to really focus on the game enough to make progress. Considering this lockdown is likely to go on for some time, is there any way to help players who are unable to invest the time into this event because of the work and pressures of this stressful time?

I appreciate everyone at DE still working remotely though all of this, and I hope everyone is staying safe and healthy.

Yeah, considering the situation, they should definitely let the event run. 

Also, I'm not sure what to say, about your situation. Take care of yourself, hope you'll be okay.

• Like 2

On 2020-04-09 at 5:05 PM, [DE]Helen said:

@[DE]Helen Either Switch players or just me personally can't post in this thread. Can something be done about it? Lots of Switch players are replying to this topic with the bug repots because we can't reply to designated thread.

• Like 2

Actually I can second that. I checked that thread myself, there isn't an option to post in it at the bottom of the page. I checked on the most recent page as well, and there isn't an option there either. Is there a way for the original person to change a setting for that (Which console of players can post on the thread, like a checkbox, etc.), if such a setting exists?

• Like 1

Can you tell us why you aren't able to put all Tennogen on the Switch? It's really upsetting not having access to my most desired Tennogen and not being told why. It's going to be extremely upsetting if the Tennogen I've waited 4 months for aren't part of your curated list, and I'm not told why. All I'm asking for is an explanation. I don't know why you feel the need to keep us in the dark.

• Like 4

21 hours ago, (NSW)FlameDivinity said:

Can you tell us why you aren't able to put all Tennogen on the Switch? It's really upsetting not having access to my most desired Tennogen and not being told why. It's going to be extremely upsetting if the Tennogen I've waited 4 months for aren't part of your curated list, and I'm not told why. All I'm asking for is an explanation. I don't know why you feel the need to keep us in the dark.

If you read between the lines of the patch notes, Im guessing memory, they gave notice that the game will soon exceed the capacity of the Switch's internal storage, so either they are trying to do another cleanup to get the filesize back down or just want to give the people still playing without SD time to migrate the download to a card.

Coincidentally Switch firmware 10.0 now allows people to transfer game data between the internal and SD storage.

Edited by (NSW)Dekusuta

We did a full ground assault as a 4 man squad, yet all players got varying amounts of credits. Also before this wave we were in space and got 9 codes to drive away a murex in 25 minutes. After getting back to Flotilla there were 8 ground squads so there should have been enough codes to go around.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, (NSW)Dekusuta said:

If you read between the lines of the patch notes, Im guessing memory, they gave notice that the game will soon exceed the capacity of the Switch's internal storage, so either they are trying to do another cleanup to get the filesize back down or just want to give the people still playing without SD time to migrate the download to a card.

Coincidentally Switch firmware 10.0 now allows people to transfer game data between the internal and SD storage.

I doubt it. The issue stems back from a mistake DE made where tennogen was available for purchase before contracts with the artists were made. And if they were to reduce file size, I'd imagine it wouldn't be from cutting cosmetics, and rather cleaning up code, compression, and visual fx tricks. But thanks for the info anyway. I really hope DE can give us some closure. If we can't get the tennogen on the Switch, then fine, as long as we can get an explanation as to why.

This is why your playerbase is pissed, DE. You ignore our concerns and feedback, and continue to output very subpar updates which remove interest in the game. I'm asking about Tennogen of all things, and you've been ignoring that for a year now. Better yet, you caused that issue, and we get punished without so much of a "why." Let alone ignoring those who ask about actual content - specifically the lack thereof. I feel bad for the community managers who struggle trying to be a link between the mess the developers and decision makers create, and the tired and annoyed playerbase. These are you choices, DE. And you continue to make the wrong ones. We love this game, which is why we want the best for it. So please listen to the concerns of players. Thanks.

• Like 1