Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

[DE]Helen

Switch Operation: Scarlet Spear: Update 27.3.9 (+ Hotfixes)

I just updated Warframe and now I got this big bug where I'm unable to sent invites or join any of my friends. They, too, cannot sent invites or join anybody as well after the update. 

Can get into the relay, but codes won't come through in space. Literally unplayable event.

Restarting the game allowed me to see other flotilla instances, whereas before the only one available was scarlet spear 1. Something about that instance is borked and does not allow space teams to receive codes. I'm not sure what the cap on squads is, but at one point it reported something like 86 ground crews for the single flotilla.

So we only have one instance of the relay now, and in that instance kill codes aren't sending to railjack squads, so there's just a ton of squads doing ground, and a few brave souls sitting in railjack never getting codes.

Spent close to 20 minutes in a space mission, not a single kill code despite a 43/3 split of ground teams to space teams. Something's up here. At least ground seems to be working!

We're investigating the kill codes bug right now! Hang tight while we get to the root of the issue. A fix is in the works!

45 minutes ago, (NSW)Sniperfox47 said:

Spent close to 20 minutes in a space mission, not a single kill code despite a 43/3 split of ground teams to space teams. Something's up here. At least ground seems to be working!

I take back what I said. Ground missions are super laggy and don't seem to be matchmaking. In 4 tries to 3 condrix I got 1 person in my squad, and after my last attempt I got a "The software was closed because an error occurred."

Seriously, DE, I love you but who thought it was a good idea to release this to console while PC players are still having issues, and after a gamebreaking "fix" that will require another cert to undo?

Edit: Was super excited to give this a shot on switch now that most of the issues I experienced on PC are resolved. And now on switch it's much of the same. Glad I won't be spending my weekend on this at least. Hope it's fixed up in a week and I'll give it a shot again.

The game is running on 15fps inside the Floatilla and less than 30fps in ground mission (I don't even dare to touch the mess of Space missions)
Nice update.

vor 4 Minuten schrieb (NSW)Kokojo:

The game is running on 15fps inside the Floatilla and less than 30fps in ground mission (I don't even dare to touch the mess of Space missions)
Nice update.

i dont have any of this problems. good fps in Flotilla and just a few fps drops in ground mission but not more then in any other mission.

We see some players in older Flotilla instances are experiencing bugs that newer Flotilla instances aren't experiencing. If you're having trouble receiving Kill Codes, please relog and choose a new instance!

Well, i played like two hours of scarlet spear, like... it´s kind of fun, when is working....

I know people regularly make dramatic statements like "I can't play this game any more" but if Vazarin's Protective Dash is nerfed to not support non-living objectives... That idea makes me feel some feelings 😞

It would be nice to make kinetic siphon traps work again... My cousin is stuck at the quest required for the saturn bridge because he can't capture the target without them...

Bug?

Did you change magus lockdown. My clanmates say yes but my magus lockdown still cc up to 9 ennemis and does dommage. 

Just thought you'd want to know.

Just finished a run of 9 condrix ground team, one left squad idk if that affects the credits but it shows received in mission summary but score didn't go up and they are not there.

The framerate in Railjack missions and in the Murex make those barely playable. Especially since some inputs don't register as a result.

Also, when client on a railjack, my super strong unbeatable space ninja seems to forget how to go through doors (can take up to 2/3 seconds of running against an invisible wall before the player finally gets through to the next room).

Also also, on ALL the railjack missions I've done as client, the UI froze in the first or second murex till the end of the mission.

Ground Missions are nice. Although I would'nt have minded more diversity (different tilesets for example).

Sometimes UI bugs out for everyone but host - and people don't get their rewards between rounds - same bug happens in Disruption.
////
Also don't know how on onther consoles - but on  Switch we can't even do 50 murixes. Sad.
Maybe make them dissapear only when they hit that 50 mark, not after 3 hours? It's kinda not fun seenig hard work of your team go to waste because there isn't enough people playing the event.

Having an issue where sometimes sentient boarding parties will get stuck in the wall, instead of having the ship punch through the hull and create an opening for them.

21 hours ago, (NSW)VAPOR_sleaze said:

Still unable to invite or be invited. It's been months 😓🥳

Yep, still broken for me as well. I had such high hopes too 😞 I hope they will fix it eventually. I'm just burning mobile data for now to get around this since I'm stuck at home and my data isn't being used. That said, I don't have an unlimited plan and at some point that data will run out.

I do want to say, it seems like the hotfixes yesterday fixed the kill code issue as I've had no issue with killcodes today and last night.

Scarlet Spear, for all its faults, is a very nice thing for console users, especiually Switch users who had to deal with smaller user bases and lack of patience from players to help newer players kill Eidolons.  Finally getting access to arcanes with some grinding is nice as many of them aren't even listed for sale on warframe.market and are rarely in shouts in trade chat.

On 2020-04-09 at 4:11 PM, (NSW)Kayaba said:

As far as I know yes

On 2020-04-09 at 4:09 PM, (NSW)Brunzwick said:

Is the matchmaking bug (the one we've had since kuva liches launched) fixed? For reference, I'm speaking of the one that caused select players to be unable to invite others to parties.

Not fixed for me and the poster i quoted above. 

Regarding my joint missions in the sky, the problem of sudden failure of missions often occurs, but I have not damaged any items, not only me, but also members of my family, and most people have this problem, which can be very clear  Confirm that the system is problematic at the critical point of whether the task fails.