Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Switch Operation: Scarlet Spear: Update 27.3.9 (+ Hotfixes)

36 minutes ago, (NSW)FlameDivinity said:

這就是DE您的玩家群生氣的原因。您會忽略我們的關注和反饋,並繼續輸出非常低等的更新,從而消除了對遊戲的興趣。我在問有關Tennogen的所有事情,而您已經忽略了一年。更好的是,您造成了這個問題,而我們卻沒有太多的“為什麼”受到懲罰。更不用說忽略那些詢問實際內容的人了,特別是那些缺乏實際內容的人。對於那些試圖將開發人員和決策者所造成的混亂與疲倦而煩惱的玩家群體聯繫起來的社區管理者,我感到難過。這些是您的選擇,DE。而且您繼續犯錯。我們喜歡這個遊戲,這就是為什麼我們想要最好的遊戲。因此,請傾聽玩家的擔憂。謝謝。

+1

• Like 1

Honestly hope the next switch update gets all the time it needs because this update runs kinda bad... for example The Plains of eidolon despite it having no grass now performs worse than it did with it.  "Yes. even when solo"

Now Orb vallis wasn't too bad to me at first till I got the mission of rescuing the prisoners and the fps for some reason got stuck at I think it was 10fps and didn't jump back up like it normally does after killing some enemy and just chugged for like 15 seconds with no groups of enemies and I wasn't even in a group...

But I don't blame anyone at Panic button or DE for any of this as it must be super hard working from home and not together.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, (NSW)XenoCrosser said:

Yup. Here's an image of it now. https://drive.google.com/file/d/195i3KbcNs5uMrFqMc1-q_HhAZYVETsgu/view?usp=drivesdk  and also a video I found showing warframe switch when the grass was still there. 

Ok, that's pretty aggravating tbh. Why remove something for the sake of performance when removing it isn't increasing performance? Did DE not test this build? Open world already looks awful as it is on the Switch, dropping to 240p and 480p the majority of the time, but with every update, it's also been running much worse. What they should've done is removed weather effects, decrease or remove natural bloom, and greatly decrease DoF (although I think they may've decreased it as much as feasibly possible), switch (lol) to a more efficient post-processing if one is currently active, etc. The reality, however, is that I'd bet good money they've done this and more, and removing the grass is something I'm very sure they never wanted to do. It's still aggravating they didn't test it properly before releasing it. Insert not funny anymore "Warframe is in beta" memes. I hope they refine their testing team instead of putting that duty on the shoulders of the players. I understand the effectiveness of a large pool of individuals who commonly play the game testing things, but I don't believe you need the playerbase to see that your update isn't running optimally.

Honestly, I'm blown away that the game runs as well as it does on Switch. They did a great job in porting it over, but I would love to be able to migrate my account over PC if I could at this point. 1000 hours in the switch build, don't really want to start over and lose all of that for the sake of better visuals.

• Like 3

57 minutes ago, (NSW)Gunz said:

Honestly, I'm blown away that the game runs as well as it does on Switch. They did a great job in porting it over, but I would love to be able to migrate my account over PC if I could at this point. 1000 hours in the switch build, don't really want to start over and lose all of that for the sake of better visuals.

I tested it out, and the game's been running astoundingly. I haven't tested PoE pub, but solo at night is better than solo during the day was prior to SS update+hotfixes, so that's a good sign. So far, the game runs great. I apologize for what I said earlier.

I still wanna know why DE's having issues with Tennogen and the Switch. 

Edited by (NSW)FlameDivinity

Il y a 5 heures, (NSW)Gunz a dit :

Agreed, I mean the game runs on that little thing that's basically an oversized phone. it's kind of amazing.

warframe-switch.jpg

On 2020-04-28 at 7:06 PM, (NSW)FlameDivinity said:

Ok, that's pretty aggravating tbh. Why remove something for the sake of performance when removing it isn't increasing performance? Did DE not test this build? Open world already looks awful as it is on the Switch, dropping to 240p and 480p the majority of the time, but with every update, it's also been running much worse. What they should've done is removed weather effects, decrease or remove natural bloom, and greatly decrease DoF (although I think they may've decreased it as much as feasibly possible), switch (lol) to a more efficient post-processing if one is currently active, etc. The reality, however, is that I'd bet good money they've done this and more, and removing the grass is something I'm very sure they never wanted to do. It's still aggravating they didn't test it properly before releasing it. Insert not funny anymore "Warframe is in beta" memes. I hope they refine their testing team instead of putting that duty on the shoulders of the players. I understand the effectiveness of a large pool of individuals who commonly play the game testing things, but I don't believe you need the playerbase to see that your update isn't running optimally.

We need our grass back!! >...<

The switch build goes back and forth a lot on performance. Sometimes it's amazing and I can't believe a game looks this good on switch, sometimes it's.... really not good. Right now we're in one of the lows again it feels like. Not sure if it's as bad as Jovian Concord yet, that's where we had the worst performance, and then I'd say it was probably best around Old Blood. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, (NSW)ohgodzilla said:

The switch build goes back and forth a lot on performance. Sometimes it's amazing and I can't believe a game looks this good on switch, sometimes it's.... really not good. Right now we're in one of the lows again it feels like. Not sure if it's as bad as Jovian Concord yet, that's where we had the worst performance, and then I'd say it was probably best around Old Blood. 

Preach. On the Switch, it  fluctuates between looking and running well, and looking and running horribly. As for now, we've been in a low for quite some time.

• 3 weeks later...
On 2020-04-28 at 11:05 AM, (NSW)XenoCrosser said:

Yup. Here's an image of it now. https://drive.google.com/file/d/195i3KbcNs5uMrFqMc1-q_HhAZYVETsgu/view?usp=drivesdk  and also a video I found showing warframe switch when the grass was still there. 

is it just me or did they add the grass back in?

🙂

On 2020-05-11 at 8:51 AM, (NSW)ohgodzilla said:

What's wrong with the current build? Hydron had weird disappearing cieling segments for LOD that was fixed and I noticed they added reflection maps on a lot of surfaces that used to be plain and I've not had serious performance issues on missions and sorties.

As above grass is back in on PoE 😛

Edited by (NSW)Dekusuta