Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PS4 Operation: Scarlet Spear: Update 27.3.9 (+ Hotfixes)

You know vox solaris would be more tolerable to rank up if not for gyromag, atmo systems, and repeller systems being rng based drops, if profit taker was guaranteed to drop these it would give me an actual reason to fight it, instead of having to run the same bounty repeatedly as fast as possible to farm them only to have a chance to get them, also....Profit taker bounties, why don't they contribute reputation to vox solaris? You literally accept these bounties in the vox solaris HQ room, but no we can only trade toroids for rep..... I just don't see why ranking up vox solaris is such an rng grind

DE please just fine tune it, i have avoided ranking up vox solaris specifically for this reason, and i'm sure plenty of other players have as well

At approximately 10:30pm, eastern time, May 8th, I loaded onto the Scarlet Spear 10 instance before a murex started (but was still able to see it via navigation and it said the next wave had started). I don't recall the exact time, but that's the time around this particular murex wave started.

I got to wave 17 with a random public group and was just shy getting the full amount of credits because the op links broke. It was 39XX scarlet credits/points.

But when we got back to the relay, I didn't have the points in my inventory like as is usually the case and I wasn't on the leader boards. This is despite seeing that the codes I was sending were being received by space teams.

I left the relay and went to a different instance and they still weren't there. I didn't get any completion bonus points either since the instance had completed 70/70 Murex.

I'd post this in the bug reporting thread, but that doesn't seem to be possible to the one that support linked me to, and I can't find one for the PS4.

Am 5.5.2020 um 08:13 schrieb (PS4)RoninWolf95:

You know vox solaris would be more tolerable to rank up if not for gyromag, atmo systems, and repeller systems being rng based drops, if profit taker was guaranteed to drop these it would give me an actual reason to fight it, instead of having to run the same bounty repeatedly as fast as possible to farm them only to have a chance to get them, also....Profit taker bounties, why don't they contribute reputation to vox solaris? You literally accept these bounties in the vox solaris HQ room, but no we can only trade toroids for rep..... I just don't see why ranking up vox solaris is such an rng grind

DE please just fine tune it, i have avoided ranking up vox solaris specifically for this reason, and i'm sure plenty of other players have as well

After u hit rank 2 or 3 u can buy them all with rep

On 2020-05-12 at 9:35 AM, (PS4)Midcall said:

After u hit rank 2 or 3 u can buy them all with rep

Not my point, you have to farm gyromag and atmo systems to get to rank 2 and 3 respectively, buying them with rep becomes available at rank 3, until then it's burnout to repeatedly run bounties to get those to rank up.

Archived