[DE]Danielle

Operation: Scarlet Spear [Over on Switch, PS4, & XB1]

Posted (edited)
On 2020-04-09 at 1:14 PM, [DE]Danielle said:

Also since Ground Assault is required for the Murex Raid to succeed, I think that Murex Raids should only become available if there is a ground Assault to accommodate it. Cause having 4 Murex Raids and being the only one doing a ground assault was a pain. The spamming of messages demanding more kill codes really took the fun out of it. Shouldn’t be able to get like that. Getting to wave 17 is hard and can be long. Sure it can cover 5 and half Murex but why should we get less credits to farm kill codes faster cause other players don’t like Ground Assault? 

Definitely believe y’all should look into it. No rush from me. But this kind of mission is a little more fun. It’s something different we haven’t had in a while. And I may want to continue playing this type of mission for many many more months to come. But this lack of coordination needs to be solved first. Which the solution provided is the most simplest. Of course there is an alternative solution but that would take away the whole purpose of teamwork y’all are aiming for. 

Edited by (PS4)chris1pat8twins

As a new player I am very disappointed by this event. I have worked through the missions, being helped along by friends and helpful players, only to find I can't spend the over 25,000 points I've earned to buy blueprints because they are mastery locked. I can understand not allowing them to be built by players of a mastery level, but can see no reason to limit players from buying them to use later. Please change it so that lower ranked players can buy the blueprints that are the main new release for this event.

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
11 hours ago, (XB1)toughdragon17 said:

3. The the rewards arnt worth the grind there overpriced and minimal score and credits given thers a reskin, one new gun, some decorations, a new simulacrum they desided instead of making free put behind a grind wall its not even that good its small dark and bugy, and arcains which seemes to be there main focus instead of new and exiting rewards

If they are not worth the grind then don't play it. Simple as that. You know how ridiculous you sound when you say that you want other stuff beside arcanes like skins/decos and at the same time you complain about a different design of Simulacrum? And it's like 5k creds which is absolutely nothing too demanding from you.
It's easy to complain about reward system and I'm sure DE is thinking about other ways to reward us despite aforementioned ways you mentioned. Someone asked Reb & Steve during Working From Home Devstream (I even found the specific fragment for you - 38m03s)

Like @(XB1)BlightMayhem said - it's a convenient way of getting Arcanes without RNG and as a player who worked quite a lot to get my Tridolon setup ready I could also argue that it's unfair that it's THIS EASY to get desired Arcane maxed since it would take me hundreds of Harrys to get Energize/Guardian/Barrier maxed and now anyone who is willing to grind for it will have it without having any idea how hard it was to obtain these earlier. And you want it to make it even EASIER? Now that's greed.

11 hours ago, (XB1)toughdragon17 said:

Small amount you need 80,000 for one full arcane thats around 14 hours of work for 1 arcane and thats without problems like bugs and gliches happening which have been happaning ever cince the event started  hunting tridolons was more fun than grinding this event so i went back to that and within the first 3 times i got 2 arcane graices and some others id rather do this than play the event with overpriced rewards minimal credits given and boring repetative missions  

Nothing is stopping You from doing normal Tricaps. I do it every now and then cause it's fun and I really hope that Eidolon hunting isn't something that will die because of the Scarlet Spear event.

Edited by (NSW)C4ffy

17 minutes ago, (NSW)C4ffy said:

I really hope that Eidolon hunting isn't something that will die because of the Scarlet Spear event

Well, I'm still operating under the impression that Scarlet Spear will never run again, or if it does run again will have vastly different rewards. I'm snapping up the few arcanes I'm interested in building now just to save the RNG-riddled headache of trying to tricap for them endlessly later.

Eidolons really need a rework to make hunting them more engaging, I find no enjoyment in it and have seriously neglected arcanes as a result. This event is a godsend for players like me that don't really care for wasting hours grinding through a massively bloated reward pool for a very small handful of arcanes.

On 2020-04-11 at 9:45 AM, (XB1)toughdragon17 said:

That happens a lot its a server issue were it seas you disconected from the server and takes you back to the main menue were you log in again 

Buuuuut,if I try to login again,it says"Login failed,Check your info".Thennnnnn I hv to reopen the game to fix this.

On 2020-04-11 at 9:45 AM, (XB1)toughdragon17 said:

That happens a lot its a server issue were it seas you disconected from the server and takes you back to the main menue were you log in again 

But I'm on ps4.

Railjack missions need there matchmaking optimized its so buggy and ruins missions when others try to join which is the whole point cooperation. Also materials and resources for railjack need a massive buff. There is little to NO incentive to keep taking my ship out because I’m not earning enough resources to keep doing it. Please give us vacuum and let farmframe be dead.

Posted (edited)
17 hours ago, (NSW)C4ffy said:

If they are not worth the grind then don't play it. Simple as that. You know how ridiculous you sound when you say that you want other stuff beside arcanes like skins/decos and at the same time you complain about a different design of Simulacrum? And it's like 5k creds which is absolutely nothing too demanding from you.
It's easy to complain about reward system and I'm sure DE is thinking about other ways to reward us despite aforementioned ways you mentioned. Someone asked Reb & Steve during Working From Home Devstream (I even found the specific fragment for you - 38m03s)

Like @(XB1)BlightMayhem said - it's a convenient way of getting Arcanes without RNG and as a player who worked quite a lot to get my Tridolon setup ready I could also argue that it's unfair that it's THIS EASY to get desired Arcane maxed since it would take me hundreds of Harrys to get Energize/Guardian/Barrier maxed and now anyone who is willing to grind for it will have it without having any idea how hard it was to obtain these earlier. And you want it to make it even EASIER? Now that's greed.

Nothing is stopping You from doing normal Tricaps. I do it every now and then cause it's fun and I really hope that Eidolon hunting isn't something that will die because of the Scarlet Spear event.

First part on top. Im complaining about whats wrong with the simulacrum its buggy and a little to dark areas other than that its may be a little smaller but a little more fun when it comes to colaseum battles 

Secont part on the bottom. It may be a small bit easyer but its way to overprices if you look at pleage star you can get legendary arcanes for 5000 points each  but the event gives you a generous amount of points i think around 6000 per full run making them more barable to farm than 30,000 50,000 60,000 or 80,000 

Third part. Trihunts are fun 

Edited by (XB1)toughdragon17

6 hours ago, (PS4)BadassDivay said:

Buuuuut,if I try to login again,it says"Login failed,Check your info".Thennnnnn I hv to reopen the game to fix this.

But I'm on ps4.

Its on all consoles it happens sometimes when there are new updates it gets fixed very early on but thus time it may takr longer

On 2020-04-12 at 1:47 AM, (XB1)toughdragon17 said:

1. they focused to much on the arcanes and not enough on new stuff that would make people want to play this horible event like armor sets, railjack cosmetics, new weapons(not reskins), a new ephimera, ect...

2. This event was made befor the C19 was a big pandemic and they had to work from home

3. The the rewards arnt worth the grind there overpriced and minimal score and credits given thers a reskin, one new gun, some decorations, a new simulacrum they desided instead of making free put behind a grind wall its not even that good its small dark and bugy, and arcains which seemes to be there main focus instead of new and exiting rewards

4 dont say players should be graitful they should be more angry than graitful at this horific event and at de in general theyev been releasing more and more bugy and broken things as well as grindyer things as well when they even sead to there players we are trying to reduse the grind and rng for our players but all theyev done is make it wurse 

Oh no no no no no no. The rewards are WAYYYYY to rewarding. Grabbing arcanes like its a candy machine after a couple of runs whereas tricaps are several times more technical and endgame than this event, and you wanna argue that the rewards dont justify how quickly scrounged up DE try to put this together with limited resources and complainers like you want a perfect game? Do some tricaps before you speak again. You want content? You should make your own game and see how well it pans out for you when everyone argues how crap half of the things you do arent exactly what millions of players asked for. Tell me its that easy. You're getting to much bargain for your buck from this event, and because of that, the problems of this event are easily justified  by the overwhlemingly easy access people have to arcanes now. If you'd rather farm prime parts for plat and do tricaps and ridiculous rng than this event, please, come me to and I will hand applaud you myself.

On 2020-04-12 at 2:08 AM, (XB1)toughdragon17 said:

Small amount you need 80,000 for one full arcane thats around 14 hours of work for 1 arcane and thats without problems like bugs and gliches happening which have been happaning ever cince the event started  hunting tridolons was more fun than grinding this event so i went back to that and within the first 3 times i got 2 arcane graices and some others id rather do this than play the event with overpriced rewards minimal credits given and boring repetative missions  

You think you can do 14 hours of tricaps and say it was equally as fun to my current position of 10 hours of event gameplay from the event for a full r5 grace? You understand tricaps take much more skill, gear, and a 45 minute window with an experienced team every 2 hours to happen for a CHANCE to get a legendary arcane? Something tells me you didnt play this game in its first couple years of development and you dont know what real grind is in the void with t3 defenses back in the day felt like compared to this medicore level of difficulty and you think you can easily farm an r5 grace in 14 hours of tricap lmao

On 2020-04-12 at 1:18 PM, (NSW)C4ffy said:

The argument thats standing is that people want "content" out of this event but DE isnt trying to release this "content" through this event. This event is for access for players to have a chance at arcanes and no one is giving that consideration. Personally, Im happy to some extent I have access but Im worried for the future of eidolon hunting as you mentioned. People need to stop complaining about the event (except bugs and untinded faults of course) and realize what insane rewards are at their fingertips and if half the community (mostly mid to lower ranking players) is going to take advantage of this. This game still has life and people complaining about every detail are draining DE daily and sucking that life little by little.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, (XB1)BlightMayhem said:

Oh no no no no no no. The rewards are WAYYYYY to rewarding. Grabbing arcanes like its a candy machine after a couple of runs whereas tricaps are several times more technical and endgame than this event, and you wanna argue that the rewards dont justify how quickly scrounged up DE try to put this together with limited resources and complainers like you want a perfect game? Do some tricaps before you speak again. You want content? You should make your own game and see how well it pans out for you when everyone argues how crap half of the things you do arent exactly what millions of players asked for. Tell me its that easy. You're getting to much bargain for your buck from this event, and because of that, the problems of this event are easily justified  by the overwhlemingly easy access people have to arcanes now. If you'd rather farm prime parts for plat and do tricaps and ridiculous rng than this event, please, come me to and I will hand applaud you myself.

1 the rewards arnt worth the grind 

2. The arcanes may be easier to get but there way overprices for the amount they give you 80000 for one arcain for pleag star they have arnanea for 5000 with a more generouse point system  

3. de had this event made before the pandemic started so they didnt have limited resourses 

4. Tricaps i can do solo iv alredy done over 345 on pc and 289 on xbox to get my arcanes as well as arbitrations and pleage star 

5. I could actualy make my own game iv had 6 years of advanced programing classes 3 of design and  2 of audio

6. Your geting less bargen for your buck this event is horible you get more grind in this one event than any of the other ones even though they stated this event wouldent be that grindy and they were going to make the game less grindy

7 farming tricaps and prime parts would and is more fun than playing this event  

You think you can do 14 hours of tricaps and say it was equally as fun to my current position of 10 hours of event gameplay from the event for a full r5 grace? You understand tricaps take much more skill, gear, and a 45 minute window with an experienced team every 2 hours to happen for a CHANCE to get a legendary arcane? Something tells me you didnt play this game in its first couple years of development and you dont know what real grind is in the void with t3 defenses back in the day felt like compared to this medicore level of difficulty and you think you can easily farm an r5 grace in 14 hours of tricap lmao

I sead it takes 14 hours to get enough for one full arcane in this event 80,000 credits

but it would take me less time to do a tricap by my self with my tricap build and it would be actualy more fun than deffend, send killcodes, deffend reseve killcodes repeat for another 14 hours and thats if you have a purfect run with no bugs 

Iv been a warframe player since the bigening so i do know what its like 

The argument thats standing is that people want "content" out of this event but DE isnt trying to release this "content" through this event. This event is for access for players to have a chance at arcanes and no one is giving that consideration. Personally, Im happy to some extent I have access but Im worried for the future of eidolon hunting as you mentioned. People need to stop complaining about the event (except bugs and untinded faults of course) and realize what insane rewards are at their fingertips and if half the community (mostly mid to lower ranking players) is going to take advantage of this. This game still has life and people complaining about every detail are draining DE daily and sucking that life little by little.

This event was supose to be a fun event to kick of the new war not a event for arcanes but they desided that arcanes should be apart of it and they focused mostly on that instead of coming up with new ideas like weapons ( not reskins), some new cosmedecs like armor sets, ephimeras, railjack skins, decorations, maby some new captura seans ect... 

Also one thing iv noticed you are very obsesed with arcanes i barly use them and i can take on very high level 100 to 200 enemys with no problem whats so useful about them 

On 2020-04-09 at 5:41 PM, (PS4)BlightDragon89 said:

Found a bug on PS4. When in a flotilla, after a space mission. If I go to Configure Railjack, upgrade a grid slot, then exit that menu, I can no longer use the controller without restarting the app. Not a controller issue as I can still hit my PS button and use the controller fine on the home screen.

I was host if that makes a diffrence

Hey! I was just able to reproduce this and got stuck - Sent it over to the team for investigation. Thanks for the report 👍

28 minutes ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Hey! I was just able to reproduce this and got stuck - Sent it over to the team for investigation. Thanks for the report 👍

TY for looking into it!

The ground mission needs rebalancing. It’s not friendly to solo who want to stay for long endurance and the rewards are mostly relics and endo. The Scarlet credits are more plentiful in Space so every relay struggles since everyone wants to do Space instead of Ground, even though the Space mission relies on people doing the Ground. It’s very grind heavy by design and oplinks need some health restoration, especially for solo players who no longer have defense frames like limbo or korra since DE nerfed them. The event as a whole is meh, 6/10. DE should rather fix the preexisting bugs that plague Warframe instead of pumping out content, just saying.

On 2020-04-09 at 2:26 PM, (PS4)CyberGhost047 said:

I think there should be an option to leave after every condrix because I had to get off after doing 2 condrixes and forfeited rewards which I think is unfair. Similar to how excavation missions work.

you can extract anytime after completing only 3 condrix

On 2020-04-12 at 10:19 PM, (XB1)toughdragon17 said:

I sead it takes 14 hours to get enough for one full arcane in this event 80,000 credits

but it would take me less time to do a tricap by my self with my tricap build and it would be actualy more fun than deffend, send killcodes, deffend reseve killcodes repeat for another 14 hours and thats if you have a purfect run with no bugs 

Not a chance! Waiting for nightfall alone will prevent you from doing so. Plus, theres absolutely no guarantee on the type of arcane you'll get. Have fun with all those Arcane Nullifiers, lol. Sorry you're not enjoying the event. I for one, am enjoying it plenty. 

• Like 1

On 2020-04-09 at 3:26 PM, (PS4)CyberGhost047 said:

I think there should be an option to leave after every condrix because I had to get off after doing 2 condrixes and forfeited rewards which I think is unfair. Similar to how excavation missions work.

You have to do one cycle then your free to leave 

Posted (edited)

SS is absolutely great DE a bit buggy especially for rail jack but great. 

Just please Please PLEASE optimize it so we can get more than 5 FPS on switch with 4 players after the 2nd condrix/murex.

Really any late game or new content on switch has abysmal performance with a full squad. I know the switch is limited but damn single digit fps is not acceptable.

Edited by (NSW)Nadlug

Personally,have encountered no issues with scarlet spear content either ground or space.would like to give a big thumbs up to al the DE crew for this and all the other content so far.keep up the good work.from a very satisfied player.

On 2020-04-12 at 10:32 PM, (XB1)toughdragon17 said:

Its on all consoles it happens sometimes when there are new updates it gets fixed very early on but thus time it may takr longer

Oh k.

But it happens to me every day.

Fun event! Thanks for the hard work you guys put into it, I'm sure I'm not the only one who feels this way. The event itself could have been executed better, but it has still been fun to play. Keep it up!

• Like 1

On 2020-04-14 at 8:17 AM, (NSW)DeadPhish said:

Not a chance! Waiting for nightfall alone will prevent you from doing so. Plus, theres absolutely no guarantee on the type of arcane you'll get. Have fun with all those Arcane Nullifiers, lol. Sorry you're not enjoying the event. I for one, am enjoying it plenty. 

At least its more fun fighting them than it is doing this event the event was suposd to be a fun way to get you into the new war but instead its a repetative grind fest and it seams they put more of there time thinking about arcanes than any other awsome rewards like new weapons( not reskind ones), sentiant railjack weapons and components as well as cosmetics, armor sets, ephsmeras, new capturas, more decorations, maby some sentinal cosmetics and not just a bunch of arcanes i barly even use arcanes there not that interesting or usefull to me 

2 hours ago, (XB1)toughdragon17 said:

At least its more fun fighting them than it is doing this event the event was suposd to be a fun way to get you into the new war but instead its a repetative grind fest and it seams they put more of there time thinking about arcanes than any other awsome rewards like new weapons( not reskind ones), sentiant railjack weapons and components as well as cosmetics, armor sets, ephsmeras, new capturas, more decorations, maby some sentinal cosmetics and not just a bunch of arcanes i barly even use arcanes there not that interesting or usefull to me 

So you don't find the event useful but You have to see how others can benefit from Arcanes, right?

4 minutes ago, (NSW)C4ffy said:

So you don't find the event useful but You have to see how others can benefit from Arcanes, right?

I dont use arcanes arcanes just seem usless to me but im not saying they cant benifit others others might find them benifishel to a build or maby a little perk of geting dameged to heal, get shealds, or increase there armor or do a melee attack for incresed primari damage 

I can see how others may benefit from them but i would have liked to see other things than arcanes like the stuff i listed befor and then later on after everyone got all the cosmetics, decorations, railjack gear, and other stuff i listed then they would add arcanes in like an extra treat to bring players back in for some more goodys