Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Operation: Scarlet Spear [Over on Switch, PS4, & XB1]

[DE]Danielle

Found a bug, so far whenever I was host, and one of the squad members went to navigation in the railjack, after finishing a railjack mission in scarlet spear, it has bugged and forced everyone into an eternal loading screen until the host quits. I have also witnessed this when in other people's squads.

When did DE take the Arcane Tanker, Arcane Primary Charger, etc. out of LDs store? Without those, I will be done with this event by about next weekend.

I have had multiple instances where I join a RJ cre but I cannot exit the railjack, man the guns or otherwise interact. It frustrates the team because they think I am just not helping but I simply cannot interact.

On 2020-04-10 at 4:34 AM, (NSW)RATHURUE said:

This event is UTTERLY and IMPOSSIBLY broken on switch. Joined Murex 1 (and there's only 1) halfway through the wave.  

0/50 Murex killed.

I did a double take. 0/50? That can't be right, this is already halfway---

Looked at the squads. 1 space, 54 ground. I facepalmed.

'Okay, if there's nobody doing space, I'll host.', I thought.

Cue 40 minutes later and no. SINGLE. KILLCODE RECEIVED.

Me and my friends encountered a few annoying bugs last night. While loading into the Murex Raid we(everyone but the host) got a weird notice, can't remeber what it said, but it wasn't the standard You have been disconnected from the host; and were kick from the squad while the host was able to load into the mission. When the three of us were kicked we were sent to 3 different instances and seperated rather than our original instance. While we left the relay the host placed the Oplink Satellite and hid the railjack so he could reinvite us to the mission. As soon as we finished loading back in we got an automatic/insant "Mission Failed" despite the Satellite being invulnerable and the Railjack not being boarded or in critical condition.

Another issue was not being able to launch from the Archwing Slingshot. it would either keep me stuck in it while I fired my Archgun or give me a black screen until I went back back into the Railjack and persisted until I hit options or used my operator. 

the last issue was a squadmate was unable to bullet jump or jump in general. He tried leaving the Murex and re-enetering it, using the omnitool recall to go back to the railjack and load back into the Murex, and had an enemy down him so he could self revive. None of which worked. Not sure if he could use his weapons or abilities as I forgot to ask. He was using Excalibur Umbra. He said he's had this issue with random squads as well. He mentioned something about this happeneing whenever he's the last member to join a squad. I've experienced this issue as well but not as extensive as he had.

Thank you someone else here gets it. It’s also funny cause half the people going on these rants about how much they hate this event can’t can’t even spell some basic words correctly and their gonna go hate game developers for working countless hours from home to create a game for millions of people during a pandemic and it has bugs. Sure the Xbox gold/silver issue is annoying but that’s more Microsoft’s fault. People are complaining about an event being too hard because they are too lazy to put in any effort. I’ve been playing in console for a little over a year or so and I can keep up with some people who have been playing for years simply because of effort. If you don’t want to put effort into something you have no right to complain about it. I’ve seen and played the old system of Warframe before it got all cool and fancy like it is now so I can understand how some older player who actually put effort and try feel

On 2020-04-12 at 8:48 PM, (XB1)BlightMayhem said:

Oh no no no no no no. The rewards are WAYYYYY to rewarding. Grabbing arcanes like its a candy machine after a couple of runs whereas tricaps are several times more technical and endgame than this event, and you wanna argue that the rewards dont justify how quickly scrounged up DE try to put this together with limited resources and complainers like you want a perfect game? Do some tricaps before you speak again. You want content? You should make your own game and see how well it pans out for you when everyone argues how crap half of the things you do arent exactly what millions of players asked for. Tell me its that easy. You're getting to much bargain for your buck from this event, and because of that, the problems of this event are easily justified  by the overwhlemingly easy access people have to arcanes now. If you'd rather farm prime parts for plat and do tricaps and ridiculous rng than this event, please, come me to and I will hand applaud you myself.

You think you can do 14 hours of tricaps and say it was equally as fun to my current position of 10 hours of event gameplay from the event for a full r5 grace? You understand tricaps take much more skill, gear, and a 45 minute window with an experienced team every 2 hours to happen for a CHANCE to get a legendary arcane? Something tells me you didnt play this game in its first couple years of development and you dont know what real grind is in the void with t3 defenses back in the day felt like compared to this medicore level of difficulty and you think you can easily farm an r5 grace in 14 hours of tricap lmao

The argument thats standing is that people want "content" out of this event but DE isnt trying to release this "content" through this event. This event is for access for players to have a chance at arcanes and no one is giving that consideration. Personally, Im happy to some extent I have access but Im worried for the future of eidolon hunting as you mentioned. People need to stop complaining about the event (except bugs and untinded faults of course) and realize what insane rewards are at their fingertips and if half the community (mostly mid to lower ranking players) is going to take advantage of this. This game still has life and people complaining about every detail are draining DE daily and sucking that life little by little.

On 2020-04-09 at 8:31 PM, (XB1)Sexy Paydaybar said:

I am slightly tilted that keyboard and mouse STILL does not work for rail jack piloting or guns. I mentioned this bug day one of xbox release of rising tide just to see an operation released with it broken. Please take the time to fix.

I have been mentioning this bug aswell, but it doesn't seem like DE even cares as they havent even attempted to fix it.

On 2020-04-16 at 3:27 AM, (XB1)toughdragon17 said:

At least its more fun fighting them than it is doing this event the event was suposd to be a fun way to get you into the new war but instead its a repetative grind fest and it seams they put more of there time thinking about arcanes than any other awsome rewards like new weapons( not reskind ones), sentiant railjack weapons and components as well as cosmetics, armor sets, ephsmeras, new capturas, more decorations, maby some sentinal cosmetics and not just a bunch of arcanes i barly even use arcanes there not that interesting or usefull to me 

One mans garbage is another mans gold, I guess. I'm loving all the arcanes. Sorry you're not enjoying the event.

24 minutes ago, (NSW)DeadPhish said:

One mans garbage is another mans gold, I guess. I'm loving all the arcanes. Sorry you're not enjoying the event.

The arcanes are nice, but the event is extremely tedious. I'm fortunate I don't have the time to sink into this because I would have been burned out on it ages ago. I still need like 170k scarlet credits to max my last couple arcanes I'm building though

On 2020-04-20 at 2:38 PM, (XB1)Stormin Raider said:

Anyone else noticed arcwing mele is tottaly broken since this update or is it just me?

I haven't noticed that, but I have noticed that basic high level corrupted Corpus enemies are doing way too much damage to the point of making mobile defence missions unbeatable. Might be unrelated idk. Though I can't progress until something is done about it...

There's no reason that BUYING the event-exclusive weapon blueprints should be Mastery-locked. Why can't I buy the blueprints and then simply be unable to build them until I reach the appropriate MR? I'm already having to grind back up after switching from Xbox to PC to play with more of my friends. This is just salt in the goddamn wound that I'm missing out on the weapons.

9 hours ago, LowkeySonOfLoki said:

There's no reason that BUYING the event-exclusive weapon blueprints should be Mastery-locked. Why can't I buy the blueprints and then simply be unable to build them until I reach the appropriate MR? I'm already having to grind back up after switching from Xbox to PC to play with more of my friends. This is just salt in the goddamn wound that I'm missing out on the weapons.

Most weapons that relate to sentients and certain things are usually MR locked to8-10 and above just like war and paraceisis also most of the people playing events like that for that long are usually have a high enough MR to get almost any weapon in the game 

I didn't even notice they had a mastery requirement. MR8 seems fair though, since if you're far enough in the game to actually contribute to a squad in this event, odds are you're MR8 or more anyway from just playing the game normally without grinding for MR. I've seen a lot of MR4 and 5 players that haven't been able to do much of anything in this event, but I respect the effort they put into trying, and I like how many of them are asking for advice on how to do better.

Seriously love the Warframe community for stuff like this. Sure, we've got toxic pockets, but what community doesn't? The overwhelmingly good part of our community massively overshadows it.

This event has been one of the least enjoyable I've run across thus far. I don't know what DE was thinking but really poorly executed.

The waves, which seem like they would be long enough to get 5k+ points. And sure, you can IF you do space. That one is mind-numbingly easy and the points roll in like crazy.

For ground on the other hand, it takes too long to work through the condrix and for time spent, the points given are way too stingy. You're at the mercy of what kind of random pug squad forms in ground. Sometimes it's decent, sometimes it sucks a. Either that, or you need to form pre-form your own squad and HOPE they can all fit in a particular instance. What doesn't help is the fact that there's the 100 murex limit. While there aren't enough kill codes, it seems like one might be able to actually complete the 5k points needed to get the bonus on ground in a pug squad, but no...then things get rolling and space burns through the murex. And before you can finish, it reaches the 100/100 limit. AND I was something like 6th on the leaderboard with 4995 points. Seriously? If I'm 6th in the instance with that score, there's something seriously wrong. Lame.

Switch player reporting in. I agree with previous posts.

Ground part of event must be comepletely redone. Either lower level of enemies and condrix or buff the number of points ground teams get. Or both.
What we have now is that noone wants to do ground missions because they're too long and people just can't get over  to 17 - because most of the players are newbies who can barely survive past 5th condrix. Ground is too grindy to get enough points, plus you need some good damage and survivability - meanwhile in space you just need to win the time via slowing down, freezing and etc. the enemies. 
And now no one wants to ground missions because they're meh, space squads don't get codes, people argue in chat because waves don't progress.
And I am not even talking about tons of bugs like people getting stuck in the trees on the Earth - and good god, the Railjack bugs. Sometimes you can't start the mission because it says "waiting for whole squad to return" bug, infinite loading screen bug, black screen bug when you try to fly out of railjack and much, much more.
Oh, and grineer shooting oplinks on the ground is just...something. They can just appear on other side of the map and already shoot the oplinks from afar. This is just ridicilous.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2020-04-09 at 5:41 PM, (PS4)BlightDragon89 said:

Found a bug on PS4. When in a flotilla, after a space mission. If I go to Configure Railjack, upgrade a grid slot, then exit that menu, I can no longer use the controller without restarting the app. Not a controller issue as I can still hit my PS button and use the controller fine on the home screen.

I was host if that makes a diffrence

On 2020-04-13 at 10:56 AM, [DE]Danielle said:

Hey! I was just able to reproduce this and got stuck - Sent it over to the team for investigation. Thanks for the report 👍

Fixed in this morning's update! 🙂

https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1192431-ps4-warframe-revised-railjack-revisited-part-1-update-2743/

Archived