Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Scarlet Spear: 27.3.11

[DE]Megan

Scarlet Spear: 27.3.11

Scarlet Spear Changes & Fixes:

• Increased the Murex Raid Satellite’s Armor.
    • This change was brought forth by feedback regarding the Satellites being too squishy against Crewships as you progress into the Murex Raid mission. 

General Changes:

• Refined the logic that decides when to direct crashes to https://www.warframe.com/en/memory or to our bug database.
  • The Yooka Floof is now available in the Market for 1 Credit!
    • We’ve given the Yooka Floof a home in the Market for players that missed the Inbox opportunity window. 1 per person! 

Railjack Fixes:

• Fixed Heat Accretion stat comparison appearing backwards.
  • Fixed a script error when a Boarding Party comes knockin. 
  • Fixed a script error when transitioning through the Void tunnel.
  • “Reset Defaults” and “Randomize All” buttons in Railjack cosmetics screen now resets the camera to the overview when viewing the exterior. This makes more sense as these buttons apply changes to the entire ship, and also fixes an issue where if you were focused on the decal or name then the position would be wrong after changing the Railjack skin. 

Fixes:

• Fixed non-Sentient/Amalgam enemies being affected by diminishing returns when affected by Limbo’s Stasis. This specifically applies to enemies in the Index.
  • Fixed Frost’s Snowglobe not blocking certain Sentient Attacks. 
  • Fixed the Aerolyst enemy giving less-than-intended Affinity. 
  • Fixed hit indicators not appearing if the ‘Damage Numbers’ setting was toggled. 
  • Fixed and disabled Exalted Weapon Rivens from generation. Any of these will be re-rolled on login. 
  • Fixed Moa pets doing silly short hops when moving really slowly, or fast-walk strides when moving really fast. 
  • Fixed issues when combining Octavia’s Resonator and Mallet causing Mallet  to not absorb damage anymore
  • Fixed an issue where previewing unpurchased Weapons or Warframes would cause hitches. 
  • Fixed Specter’s accuracy with Bows being quite poor and their fire rate not reflecting realistic usage. 
  • Fixed an error that could break the HUD for Clients joining Interception missions. 
  • Fixed Ambulas falling into pits when hopping around. 
  • Fixed Step-based Ephemeras not working on Titania Prime. 
  • Fixed Titania’s Thorns Tribute not reducing damage taken by the player.
  • Fixed Titania’s Full Moon buff not applying to her Razorflies.
  • Fixed Titania’s Reticle missing when entering Operator Mode from Razorwing. 
  • Fixed the Corinth Prime alt-fire Projectile having incorrect orientation. 
  • Fixed Atlas’ Passive preventing Atlas from having any collision in Jordas Golem fight. 
  • Fixed the Demolisher Juggernaut in Disruption missions getting very distracted and moving very slowly to its destination.
  • Fixed Arcane "Upgraded" counter including equipped Arcanes even if they are not at max rank.
  • Fixed Jad Teran not following the Scrambus rules for disabling abilities. 
  • Fixed Scrambus nullifications being permanent on friendly AI. 
  • Fixed sleep animations on Kuva Jester’s causing them to stand oddly on shoulders of Guardians. 
  • Fixed slightly overlapping UI trackers when playing a Disruption mission.
  • Fixed issues with Coildrive damage volumes not reflecting the actual size of the Coildrive. 
  • Fixed a script error that could occur when joining a squad hunting animals in either Orb Vallis or Plains of Eidolon.
  • Fixed a script crash when encountering a Capture objective in Orb Vallis.
  • Fixed a number of script crashes that could occur if you joined a squad on Merrow right when people were breaking into Kela de Thaym's lair.
  • Fixed a script crash that could occur during a Defection mission.
  • Fixed a script crash that could occur during a Disruption mission.
  • Fixed a script crash when spawning a Specter.
  • Fixed script error that could occur if you tried to equip your Fishing Spear in a Dojo Dual.
  • Fixed a script error that could break waypoints when joining Infested Salvage missions in progress.
  • Fixed a script error that could break Infested Salvage missions if you Transferred to the Operator at the wrong time.
  • Fixed a script error when using Fireworks.
  • Fixed a script error when using Simaris’s Kinetic Siphon Trap. 
  • Fixed a script error when killing a Kuva Thrall.
  • Fixed an error that would occur when the game was determining attack logic for Atlas Rumblers. 
  • Fixed a script error in Defection missions. 
  • Fixed a number of script errors that would occur if you died during an in-world transmission like the ones seen on screen in Rathuum, etc. 
  • Fixed a number of script errors that would occur if you failed Bounties. 
  • Fixed a script error with Excavator missions. 
  • Fixed errors associated with Scarlet Spear and Survival host migration. 
  • Fixed issues with localization strings appearing in Nightwave. 
  • Fixed localization issues with capitalization.

Please consider removing Riven disposition and just balancing weapons every 90 days instead. It feels bad that the higher quality Riven you obtain for a weapon family, the less interesting and powerful the "better" variant feels.

As always, thank you for the hotfix.

Hi DE,

looks like it's time again. Purple card adjustments. I feel sad for all the people who invested high amounts of plat for a Riven that now gets nerfed. I mean it's predictable in some cases which Rivens will get nerfed, but still. The Riven disposition is questionable overall. Kuva Bramma started with a 1.0 Disposition. Even if that weapon is extremely powerful. From a balancing perspective that doesn't make sense at all. Decent disposition for a really powerful weapon. Was good for the market I guess. "WTS ebic Kuva Bramma Riven 8k plat." ^__^

I think some people need to build some basic weapon variants again, because some of the prime counterparts will be worse than the normal variant with a Riven. Ebic balancing. You're prime weapon looks cooler, but is worse than the normal variant. What to do now? Fashion or Damage? ^__^

In the end Stug is still bad and Rubico is still good. You have a godly Stug Riven? Good for you, but it's still not good at all. You have no Riven for Rubico? No problem, because it's still better than Stug with a Riven. Just implement a 2,5 Disposition for omega bad weapons please, so they can become somewhat relevant with a Riven at least. Wasn't that the intention behind Rivens? To make bad weapons good, so they compete with weapons which are strong by itself. 

Personally I stopped buying purple cards a while ago. I feel they are not needed at all. Even less now, because enemies are much weaker with the recent changes. These adjustments every 90 days also feel just tedious for me. Riven Dispostition adjustments by usage or something. Rivens from weapons that nobody uses don't get buffed at all, like the Acrid. Miter Rivens get nerfed somehow. Would make more sense to balance Rivens by the the actual strength of the weapon and not by usage or whatever, but that's just me. Somehow an endless circle. Many people use a weapon and the dispo gets nerfed, so some of them will stop using it. As a result the dispo will get buffed again. People will use it again, but it will get nerfed again. Works the other way around too, I guess. ^__^ 

1. Half of the Liset Prime skin can't be colored, it's always gray. Unacceptable, considering it's real money exclusive content, and I can't use it because of that bug. It's very old, yet still not fixed
2. For some reason you have both metallic and non-metallic parts colored as accents, which is just wrong. Remove non-metallic part from accents and add somewhere else, to tertiary, for example

Spoiler

liset_prime.png

With all the things Revised update did right, I still think there are a lot of things that should be reworked or fixed.

MODDING AND ABILITIES SCREEN

I think everyone already talked about this, but I'll just tell what I think: yeah, the old abilities screen was a lot better. We've got some compensation in the abilities on the modding screen, but the thing is, you still have to fly the mouse over all the abilities to check out how one mod affected all the abilities - and I think we should see the changes immediately. Like a little table that shows all the abilities right there, on the modding screen itself. And when you put a mod that changes the stats, you can see everything right from the get-go.

ARSENAL, INVENTORY

Right now it's a great pain in the butt when you literally can't just see what weapons in your arsenal have a potato.

Also, it would be great if we could just access inventory with one button, because it really gets old when you can't just sell trash blueprints from the foundry or mastered weapons from the arsenal. Or just give us the ability to sell stuff from the foundry and arsenal. And why can't we see how much slots do we have in the arsenal itself? That's just too much, man.

MASTERY RANK TEST

When game proposes us to take a test for the mastery rank, the button that proposes to practice should be right below "the test" button - and it should be a lot bigger. Also, it's really, really annoying that we have fail-states in the practice modes. Mastery rank test, where I had to rescue a hostage and kill a lot of guards with just melee just made me tear out my hair in frustration. Figuratively, of course, but still. Why just not make the practice mode infinite, but if the player passes the test, you just show a prompt, if the player wants to leave practice? It would a lot more practical. Just look at Hotline Miami. You're killed dozens of times, but all it takes to reset you is just one press of a button. No awful loading times and screens.

SIMULACRUM

I don't actually use it at all, but I've seen from the videos that there is still no dedicated button just to reset all enemies, so everyone has to waste time to go back to the console and reset them manually. And yeah, it's already year 2020, and we still can't test the modular weapons. Why? I can't just decide if I want this combination from the sheer number, I need to feel it! Please, DE, allow us to build kitguns, zaws and amps in Simulacrum to test them out, I beg you.

As we talk about combinations, we don't have a market mode, where we can just try out everything we want. It could be tied to Simulacrum, actually, and really would improve a lot of things - for example, I want to try out different combinations of cosmetics, but I have to buy everything separately and I don't know if it will look good.

MARKET, CODEX, INSTRUCTIONS

Why we still have this annoying ???? in the Codex for mods? I want to know what every mod does and I will - I'll just have to link it in the chat, and yeah, it will waste my time, so why do we still have it? It does absolutely nothing? And it would be really, really good if you could select the mod and then click on the names of the enemies and modes below, just to check out where should we farm this mod. And drop chance with actual numbers instead of just color - I mean, "Bite" drops from Kubrow really rarely, but I have to go to the Wiki just to realize it's 0,01% drop chance. I need those numbers to realize, should I invest in the grind or not. Also, to have some system to sort mods out would be great - for example, I don't want to see the augments at all, because I just to want to check out mods that are only farmable from the enemies. And can we have the separation of enemies in the Codex? Keep usual ones and the ones from Railjack separate.

FOUNDRY

Talking about clickable, this shoud apply to the foundry to. Sometimes you don't even know where resources that we need come from - and it would be really great if we could click on them and get the information, where or from whom they drop. When I was building Gauss, two of his parts require materials from the Venus, but the third one needs stuff from Cetus. And I really didn't know that and I went to Fortuna just to realize that I had to go to Cetus.

Yeah, you could just say 'read the Wiki!', but come on, everything should be in the game and it should be transparent, so everyone can understand how to get things they want.

FISSURES SCREEN

It would be actually great to see how much parts from the set you have - so there won't be situations, when you need two parts for something, but the screen just shows you that you already own the thing. Just make it like a little window, where under or above every prime part you see information, from what set this part is, how much parts do you have, etc.

MINIMAP REWORK

When will we get a proper minimap rework? At this point it's really annoying that you have to waste so much time to look for things you really want to pick up. I understand that if we get different icons for every resource minimap will get cluttered. But can you at least implement different icons for Syndicate medallions and Ayatan Sculptures? We already have different icons for Cephalon and Somachord fragments. Nothing is more annoying when you understand how much Ayatans you just passed by in some fast mission, because everyone rushes to the exit.

While we're at it, maybe all Warframes should have loot and enemy radat from the get-go? I mean, really, what's the point in having TWO different exilus mods and another companion mod, when we should have had those things in the first place? For example, my friend started playing the game and it's really annoying how much time it takes to get a companion and when you just start the game you still don't have enough endo or warframe capacity to fit radar mods, when you really want to have something more valuable there. It's just old busted mechanic that should have been gone long time ago.

ESSENTIAL MODS REWORK

Cause we already started talking about loot and enemy radars, maybe you should think about a system of essential things for every frame? Or just give us additional cells just for mods, that don't take any capacity. Like, for example, we have three or four additional cells in every frame, where we can install loot and enemy radars, some resistance mods and sprint\parkour mods? Even health\armor maybe? Because everyone already have talked about Serration-like mods being essential in every weapon. Maybe we should get something like this for everything, including Warframes? Just to incentivize further variation in builds and at last have some space for quality of life stuff.

Thank you, I hope you will think about those ideas.

4 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Increased the Murex Raid Satellite’s Armor.

• This change was brought forth by feedback regarding the Satellites being too squishy against Crewships as you progress into the Murex Raid mission. 

So, you're not going to address how the Fighter scaling is the same as the ground enemies? That's the main issue, because Level 110 Splintryx and Ramsleds are a pain to shoot down. Level 110 Sentient Fighters and Exo Fighters are more or less discouraging us from staying outside.

EDIT:

4 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed Jad Teran not following the Scrambus rules for disabling abilities. 

Uh oh, Chad Teran has returned

Thanks for moving the Yooka floof to market so people who missed out on its original run can still get it!

Reposted from another thread:

Additionally,

• Can heavy attacks please not consume the combo counter when you swing and DON'T hit anything? This feels even worse on smaller range weapons which can't really hit  adjacent enemies if the heavy attack misses the main target, unlike polearms/whips/etc.
  • Will the numerous visual bugs with zaw nikanas ever be fixed?
  • Can the team please reconsider having random stats on pets with the upcoming rework? RNG stats feel miserable (Liches, Railjack) and enough pets are already bred and dumped because of body type/energy color/head/tail. Otherwise I'm really looking forward to pets being more useful!
  • Any planned changed to change the system in Scarlet Spear to discourage Flotilla hopping? There's a certain point where there's just not realistically enough time to get to the arbitrary 100/100 and people don't even try.
  • Updates on the healing defense target workshop? It did make defense-type missions impossible to fail, but you didn't have to do Vazarin dirty like that.
    • It feels like Zenurik is really the only viable school for regular use. "Maybe it's time you take another look at focus schools. Cut out the worthless nodes, the nodes that add energy drain/penalize you for upgrading, or let us pick and choose without prerequisites. Give each tree something really good to compete with Zenurik's double whammy of energy regen and the melee efficiency (always wondered, why isn't this in the melee tree?). A lot of effort is put into maxing them out, please bring everything else up to par."

Are you just going to leave recent changes as is? Self-stagger on amps for example, the timing window that makes recovery all but useless if you're not spamming space, impact still being an undesired proc as it hurts headshot weapons, gas sucking, etc. I don't like AoE weapons but I really think they should be revisited individually, because the blanket radial falloff change really hurt some of them.

This includes the shieldgating megathread these were common feedback posts:

• Spoiler

• The constant shield regen, especially with Shield Ospreys is very difficult if you're not modding something to straight up bypass their defense like toxin, with slash having to eat through their shields first it's... not fun when my fully build rifle is suddenly having to expend the whole magazine to kill a level 90 Tech.
    • If shieldgate is going to require 2 hits to kill an shielded enemy, then the spillover is just way too low imo. It's frustrating to have a kitted out melee all the sudden not one tapping level 17 Corpus Crewmen because 5% of its damage just isn't enough to kill it. I can't really aim for the head with a sword either. Low ROF guns are getting kind of shafted.
    • Grey invuln for shield gate invuln duration. It's a good visual indicator that I thought at least Hildryn had?
    • Shield gate can't be bypassed by 'skill' if there is no headshot box Why are Arbitration Drones shield gated?? Corpus Cameras??

Fixed and disabled Exalted Weapon Rivens from generation. Any of these will be re-rolled on login. 

bruh

5 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

• The Yooka Floof is now available in the Market for 1 Credit!
    • We’ve given the Yooka Floof a home in the Market for players that missed the Inbox opportunity window. 1 per person! 

Any chance you could do this for the normal Machete?

Archived