Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Scarlet Spear: 27.3.11

[DE]Megan

7 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

This change was brought forth by feedback regarding the Satellites being too squishy against Crewships as you progress into the Murex Raid mission.

How about you guys properly scale space enemies so they arent level 100+ in murex 5 when highest level in veil which our current mk 3 gear is balanced for is only lv 55.

7 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed Frost’s Snowglobe not blocking certain Sentient Attacks. 

How about you make things inutitive and have globe block ALL attacks? If globe becomes a problem give enemies a "tank buster" attack with long windup and clear tell to force frost to either recast and time the invincibility or have the snowglobe eat it. More random exceptions to frustrate players. Great job.

But hey. We can get a floof now for 1 credit. Finally some reasonably priced liset decorations.

EDIT : My post got censured because i quoted : Sabuuchi
Nice work here moderators of warframe. This is a great indication of what direction the game and its team is taking.

Please it's time that you listen to your community :

Spoiler

Spoiler

5 минут назад, [DE]Megan сказал:

Satellites being too squishy against Crewships as you progress into the Murex Raid mission

Wouldn't it be more logical to level space enamies as they're levelled in railjack missions? (Level numbers are 2-3 times lower than "walking" enemies levels).

Test results: As expected...

Regular Ogris only has Blast Damage, and since mods like these

latest?cb=20171007145335happen to not be usable outside of Conclave, you can't even give it Impact.

The Kuva Ogris, funnily enough does have Impact...on ''impact'' only. 
What does this mean? It means you will only proc Impact, using the Kuva Ogris, if you hit an enemy directly. Caught in the eplosion radius? 'Tis but a scratch.

Explain to me your logic here DE, please. What made you think, that an RPG should not be capable of knocking it's target off-balance...
Unless said target is yourself of course, because that makes sense.

Solution: Revert the Blast status proc change pronto! Buff it even, as an apology to not only people like me who use it, but to the laws of physics as well!
Bonus solution: Do the above^ and give the accuracy debuff to Impact procs, i.e. Impact now staggers targets and makes them less accurate.

Any hopes for fixing that bug about inability to attack nor cast abilities after getting chain staggered or knocked down? It's quite annoying when you're in the middle of fissure survival and suddenly bam! You can't attack, which can't get fixed by killing yourself, falling out of the world, using emotes or anything. 

10 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed and disabled Exalted Weapon Rivens from generation. Any of these will be re-rolled on login. 

Unless you folks have something in mind for a rework on Exalted Weapons, it might be worth considering allowing them to use Acolyte mods and get Rivens. At least for melee exalted weapons. They aren't any stronger the weapons we have access to now, thanks to Melee 3.0. 

Satellites being too squishy against Crewships.

dissappointing that anything that can fail, gets "fixed" so you CAN do it without trying.

how about NOT "fixing" this and punish people who either dont kill the crewships or avoid them when grabbing and flying around with a satellite.

"by feedback" 

Please someone at DE, I implore you check out the information stated in my previous bug report here based on the Scarlet Spear. I posted it on the main bug thread but I see it won't get seen really due to the fact the last post before mine was on Sunday... go here to my comment link if you will please. We are unable to do squad missions as friends are getting disconnected as are random people due to the flotilla claiming it is full when it is not. 

Thank you. 

Previous Bug Report: Scarlet Spear Massive Bug where no one able to complete Murex or Condrix in public group w/o DC.

6 minutes ago, XaosKiller said:

I dont get why you need this and why u spam it every update

Agreed. It literally exists in the picture he provides, even. And we've had it show the picture of what wep it fits into for a freaking while now. Thinking it's a bot by this point.

9 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Railjack Fixes

Do you know that the name on our railjack disappeared when we returned from railjack missions as client?

Fixed Frost’s Snowglobe not blocking certain Sentient Attacks.

Also, do you know that some sentient's ability can damage Limbo while he is standing near the edge of his rift dome? The Brachiolyst can also damage Limbo when they dive into the rift dome before getting stuck in it.

Archived