Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Scarlet Spear: 27.3.11

[DE]Megan

Just now, Coyote8004 said:

What was the point of removing exalted weapon rivens if exalted weapons are pretty under powered?

When did exalted weapon rivens ever exist?

Also,

exalted weapons are pretty under powered

lelnope they're not. The only one that's "under powered" I'd say is Excalibur's(any Excalibur) sword because it doesn't scale well past like level 70~ish, cause you're not supposed to use your tutorial frame that long.

Is it intended for Ramsleds to spawn near disabled installations after completing the mission?

It makes it really annoying to gather materials after the mission is complete. There was a fix a bit ago that said "Fixed ramsleds appearing after the mission is complete"... but they still spawn every single mission if you get within 5km of what used to be an enemy base.

9 минут назад, HLixir сказал:

Any plans on adding the "Fits in" picture at the bottom right shown when rolling rivens to riven mod links?

Ulg0Cey.png

RsNB4Xp.png

Dude, just look at the upper image, just look AND stop, please stop spamming. Or just go to the eye doctor to test your vision (change warframe color theme also can help).

13 minutes ago, Voltage said:

Please consider removing Riven disposition and just balancing weapons every 90 days instead. It feels bad that the higher quality Riven you obtain for a weapon family, the less interesting and powerful the "better" variant feels.

As always, thank you for the hotfix.

That's like, the whole point of Rivens. You make the bad good.

The whole problem with Rivens was that they initially (and in some cases still now) made the good even better without having a relevant effect on the bad.

Is it just me or are the space missions to easy for crew ships? I feel that those that maxed out their ships are not able to really effectively show it off since all you have to do is hide under anomaly and nothing happens ideally. I would like to see something where you go in, plant uplink, and one or two others fight on crewship to fend off attacking forces.

19 minutes ago, XaosKiller said:

I dont get why you need this and why u spam it every update

To be able to see a chat-linked riven's real stats for your weapon, instead of seeing stats for the base weapon which is sometimes REALLY misleading due to how vastly different riven dispositions can be between regular weapon version vs prime/wraith/kuva/etc versions.

And I imagine they spam it because it's being ignored and things shouldn't be half-implemented, they wanted to split off disposition so they need to do it proper.

Thanks for THREE hotfixes this week! Really thank you, especially considering the work conditions and world state.

Since you fixed a color discrepancy on the Tennogen (Wisp Delusion), perhaps you can look at some other of your own content? Saita Prime comes to mind with its metallics on the sleeves.

FrostyNovaPrime also made a good topic addressing certain other coloring issues, even with NEWER items like Nova Atomica and Baruuk's Tennogen?

Also, still no fix for weapon passive abilities not working as Client? Many weapons are affected, which includes Tatsu, Arca Titron, Dual Toxocyst, and Pennant.

There are MANY forums topics about it. I'll include only one here but please investigate. You were quick to fix issues with Scarlet Spear in some regards, nerf frames and abilities that made the event "trivial," but there's still some heavy bugs plaguing general gameplay that creeped in since the first Scarlet Spear update.

There's an issue with Titania's razorfiles.
When the player moves to another room they seem to teleport back and forth from the room where Razorwing was casted, effectively making them unable to provide any aid.

Also Titania's Dex Pixia and Diwata cannot damage the nullifier capture target after the bubble shrinks and disappear.

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed Titania’s Reticle missing when entering Operator Mode from Razorwing.

Thank you for that, it was really annoying 😄
Although the Operator's "dot" reticle does not show up when entering from Razorwing, could you look into that?

22 minutes ago, HLixir said:

Any plans on adding the "Fits in" picture at the bottom right shown when rolling rivens to riven mod links?

Hide contents

Ulg0Cey.png

RsNB4Xp.png

It can only fit in one weapon anyway... And that is shown on the riven... Don't understand the need for fits in as it's pretty obvious... 

vor 20 Minuten schrieb Voltage:

Please consider removing Riven disposition and just balancing weapons every 90 days instead. It feels bad that the higher quality Riven you obtain for a weapon family, the less interesting and powerful the "better" variant feels.

As always, thank you for the hotfix.

I might be understanding you wrong, but from what you said it sound like you want all rivens to have the same base stat multiplier (how it was when they were originally introduced) and then balance weapons around them? If thats the case my simple question would be: are you nuts??? You want the base stats for something like the Aksomati Prime be lets say reduced a bit but in turn make its riven stronger, whcih wuld mean that eerybody who doesnt have a riven for this weapon would just get it nerfed for no reason just so the numbers on your riven are larger. Im sure i miss understood you bc that would be just a terrible idea. And dont get me wrong i know how it feels for a riven to get a lot weaker my akjagrar prime riven wemt from over +250% crit chance to somewhere around  +120% i know the pain. But nerfing weapons for all players just so the numbers, on the few people that actually use riven, get larger is just wrong.

5 minutes ago, ConDucktorWhirl said:

It doesn't give Slam Capacitor Charges on kill like it's supposed to. It's been a bug since the Empyrean update back in the beginning of March.

hm... strange, it still works for me. might not be a general bug then, which probably makes it more difficult to fix

Archived