Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Scarlet Spear: 27.3.11

[DE]Megan

hace 2 horas, ConDucktorWhirl dijo:

No it has to do with who's host. Just tested it solo and it worked. And now I'm pissed that I can no longer slam combo with Crushing ruin without discharging my stack. I can't have 1 nice thing can I??

There was an bug on the very spammable crushing ruin block+w+e  combo that would cause the damage buff from the capacitor  to be applied to the slam but not actually consume the combo (I noticed those forward slam waves where really OP to the point of nuking really high level arbritation shield drone mobs like they were nothing, however the damage numbers are white and small so I never was able to read the actual damage) so instead of having the combos not realease the buff and leave it only for a couple (i always used the ground slam heavy attack) they now release the buff on all ground slams (heavy or not) which is really inconvenient since all hammer combos seem to have a ground slam at some point, so its almost impossible to use any combo without accidentally relasing the stack before you reach more than 3 or 4 kills. they should just leave the capacitor charge for the heavy ground slam

3 hours ago, ldegroodt115 said:

Are you just going to leave recent changes as is? Self-stagger on amps for example, the timing window that makes recovery all but useless if you're not spamming space, impact still being an undesired proc as it hurts headshot weapons, gas sucking, etc. I don't like AoE weapons but I really think they should be revisited individually, because the blanket radial falloff change really hurt some of them.

Strongly agree. The self-damage window is too long and should be acceptable without modding for it; and the enemy damge window is pathetic; the blanket 'it works this way for everything' isn't great and should be adjusted for all explosives on intent.

If an enemy is in the 10% damage window, the tenno should never stagger ever.

Please fix my propa amp, or bring back self damage for operators. Or just give them all innate permanent stagger resist.

4 hours ago, Voltage said:

Please consider removing Riven disposition and just balancing weapons every 90 days instead.

I don't think you comprehend how impossibly unfeasible this is.

And if anything, the riven system should be a lot more aggressive with changing stats, by doing it often and with fewer/no caps per change, to prevent the current situation where people get emotionally attached to a given riven's stats and blame DE for overspending on something that is supposed to be bound to change, sometimes wildly. I think there's even an argument for it being fully automatic.

So I get done working and decide to play.  Want to do my scarlet spear run and get it over with so I can lich hunt.  An hour left plenty of time for a 5k run.  What do I get when I try? A choice of one empty instance which has no chance of ever making 100/100 this late.  DE your system sucks. 

Y5UfXEz.png

THANKYOU for Nova Atmoica its a blessing I dont have to run around with Disco Pants anymore 🙂 

Please:

# Have Kuva extracted from Rivens and not Endo

# In relations do Scarlet Spear I know its hard to Balance the different classes and It seems easier to nerf Frames as a quick fix BUT ITS SERIOUSLY GETTING OLD!

Please Oh Please stop releasing new content to appease or attract new player base and rework and fix existing content!

AND LISTEN TO YOUR PARTNERS It may be true the first to complain are the last to leave but eventually well you know 😕 

🖤 Always

Animus-Xenospectra

1 hour ago, Primed_Nebula_Bore said:

wtf is this? universal rifle riven? is it a bug or is it rly exist? 

https://imgur.com/a/jbEWLUX

I've seen them in trade chat as well. I wonder what is going on. I talked to one guy who said it was just some hackers and that anyone with a universal rifle riven in their inventory will get banned by the end of the week. Not sure if that's true but it's just what someone told me. 

Personally, I think it could be a riven for an unreleased weapon but other than that I have no clue what's going on.

Quality of life patch, especially happy about sat's increased armor.

7 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Railjack Fixes:

• Fixed Heat Accretion stat comparison appearing backwards

Lol, I just noticed that yesterday. Shouldn't falloff be like that to, as of now 3000-6000 shows to be green when compared with 2000-4000, which is supposed to be better as falloff is less so we can shoot more accurate hits from far away. Maybe I'm wrong.

DE can we please have some updates on Lil Ducks Scarlet Spear inventory .. Umbra formas maybe, bought everything, still have 200k + of SS credit but nothing to spend it on.. I've maxed out intrinsics so cant even farm them for the next Command module .. whats left to grind for ? I liked the space runs but without the ability to get more intrinsics and nothing to spend ss credits on it's now kind of pointless.  With our country in lockdown for another 2-4 weeks minimum all we have to do is Warframe farming.. pls give us a reason .. increase intrinsics, and Umbra formas, new weapons, anything to give us a reason to play.. thanks

Also have u noticed the sentient boarders get stuck in the walls of the ship..

8 hours ago, Voltage said:

Please consider removing Riven disposition and just balancing weapons every 90 days instead. It feels bad that the higher quality Riven you obtain for a weapon family, the less interesting and powerful the "better" variant feels.

As always, thank you for the hotfix.

they would be nerfing good weapons this way they can nerf a weapon with out damaging the stats so players who like the weapon but cant get a riven for it wont be mad

Been having an issue with the chat for the last few days where it won't properly show up, instead it's blank except for the blue loading circleunknown.png

The chat stays like this until late at night (i live in Asia, so around 11p.m to 12 a.m is when things get back to normal)
Also unable to properly connect to any social spaces or squads, entering a relay or dojo will have the whole area be completely be empty, making scarlet spear impossible to do

The game client also keeps on running even though i've closed the game, and needs to be closed through task manager 
(Both issues have apparently been around for at least 3 years, and knowing DE's philosophy when it comes to fixing old things, unless a Youtuber or influencer brings this up, they're never going to address the issue, because they're too lazy, and have their heads stuck too far up their own asses right now to listen to the coommunity about issues that actually ruin the game)
This has been a truly masterful even release, buggy as hell, imbalanced credit payout, and nerf to frames that benefit only this mode just because they were making things "too easy"

8 hours ago, Voltage said:

Please consider removing Riven

I'd honestly rather them remove Rivens from the game and properly balance weapons instead. Rivens being a slot machine of RNG mixed with RNG is a terrible bandaid "fix" to the misconceived "problem" of "over/under-used weapons". Reason some weapons get widespread use is not just their stats, but also their form and function. Why would min/maxers want to run weapons that at-best can kill single targets at a time when you could bring in a devastating AoE weapon like the Kuva Bramma or Arca Plasmor or Ignis Wraith and just melt faces?

4 hours ago, FUBAR-BDHR said:

So I get done working and decide to play.  Want to do my scarlet spear run and get it over with so I can lich hunt.  An hour left plenty of time for a 5k run.  What do I get when I try? A choice of one empty instance which has no chance of ever making 100/100 this late.  DE your system sucks. 

Y5UfXEz.png

This happened to me too! Many times. 😔

9 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed the Corinth Prime alt-fire Projectile having incorrect orientation. 

I don't what this means, but since the previous update up to this current one, the Corinth Prime's Alt-Fire is bugged. When you use Alt-Fire after the explosive is out, unless you detonate close range, it will immediately fire another explosive round. This is a rather annoying bug that I would like to see fixed.

Archived