The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Scarlet Spear: 27.3.11

[DE]Megan

3 hours ago, Hunt3rK11l3r said:

Been having an issue with the chat for the last few days where it won't properly show up, instead it's blank except for the blue loading circleunknown.png

The chat stays like this until late at night (i live in Asia, so around 11p.m to 12 a.m is when things get back to normal)
Also unable to properly connect to any social spaces or squads, entering a relay or dojo will have the whole area be completely be empty, making scarlet spear impossible to do

1 hour ago, legacyof17 said:

chat server down? pls fix this 

I'm in the Asia region, complained about this from Hotfix 27.3.10, still nothing done about it, please fix it ASAP. It's impossible to interact with others with the chat & push-to-talk system down. 

Also, I just joined a 0/100 murex run with only 1 team (I'm just in for normal credits, i don't care about the bonus at this point with so much bugs) and even at the lowest ping I got (lower than 100 ms, for your information), my operation UI is very de-synchronized.

Spoiler

cYFqfOp.jpg

Notice in the image that all 4 Oplinks are down with a kill code sent, yet the map and the Oplink status UI only show 1 Oplink down, it's de-synchronized.

Also, Warframe is not closing itself completely since Hotfix 27.3.10, here's a screenshot of Task Manager with me exited the game (zero CPU activity), yet it is taking up RAM and GPU activity.

Spoiler

N2Uo4fv.png

ywKLFZ7.png

17 hours ago, Voltage said:

Please consider removing Riven disposition and just balancing weapons every 90 days instead. It feels bad that the higher quality Riven you obtain for a weapon family, the less interesting and powerful the "better" variant feels.

As always, thank you for the hotfix.

So we got DE'd again on the rivens.  Nice little speach admitting you know your screwing us.  here is a thought. Put more effort into getting them right when you release them and if you later decide you don't like how they are......too dam bad . leave our stuff alone!!!

1 hour ago, Supern00b7 said:

I'm in the Asia region, complained about this from Hotfix 27.3.10, still nothing done about it, please fix it ASAP. It's impossible to interact with others with the chat & push-to-talk system down. 

Also, I just joined a 0/100 murex run with only 1 team (I'm just in for normal credits, i don't care about the bonus at this point with so much bugs) and even at the lowest ping I got (lower than 100 ms, for your information), my operation UI is very de-synchronized.

Reveal hidden contents

cYFqfOp.jpg

Notice in the image that all 4 Oplinks are down with a kill code sent, yet the map and the Oplink status UI only show 1 Oplink down, it's de-synchronized.

Also, Warframe is not closing itself completely since Hotfix 27.3.10, here's a screenshot of Task Manager with me exited the game (zero CPU activity), yet it is taking up RAM and GPU activity.

Reveal hidden contents

N2Uo4fv.png

ywKLFZ7.png

Same problem since yesterday.

14 hours ago, Voltage said:

Please consider removing Riven disposition and just balancing weapons every 90 days instead. It feels bad that the higher quality Riven you obtain for a weapon family, the less interesting and powerful the "better" variant feels.

The riven system were a terrible mistake in the first place.

Making stronger weapons even stronger and bad weapons staying bad.

Also kinda of a gambling mechanic (thank god you cant buy kuva with real money)

15 hours ago, Voltage said:

i appreciate your hustle for the always-1st comment so you get your reactions in, but pls stop asking for dumb things as if everyone wants it. you're not talking on players behalf, never did, never will. 

thanks

Every single Flotilla is buggy. There would be NO MUREX DETECTED or it would show a scoreboard that won't ever update, with the exception of the timer counting down.

Playing the ground mission is buggy as hell as matchmaking is dead. Either you are hosting alone or you're hosting alone, after you've host migrated by force and have people randomly disconnected.

The chat system is pretty much a zombie. There is no chat activity. Barely a sliver of an announcement of who's arrived at the Flotilla, who's going to the ground or space, who is transmitting and who is receiving. It's almost dead, so I guess that's something.

Playing the space mission is also a death sentence. Every single instance of any flotilla i go to, it's the same. no kill codes, no other players for the ground, and dead scoreboard. Oh and a almost dead chat.

18 hours ago, HolySeraphin said:

So that one guy got 10 soda cans for the price of one from the vending machine, then everyone should get 10, right? OF COURSE NOT! Exploits have to be fixed to prevent more people from exploiting them.

Exploit users KEPT their points and everyone else farmin legit is now blocked from progressing further. comparisons are misleading most of the time, BUT urs hurts physically. 

3 hours ago, Alpacko said:

Exploit users KEPT their points and everyone else farmin legit is now blocked from progressing further. comparisons are misleading most of the time, BUT urs hurts physically. 

Then just remove their extra points, since it was not an intentional design. But then we would have those players that say "DE doesn't respect my time".

But regardless if a thief /exploiter is punished or not, the exploit still has to be fixed, that's how laws work.

dear @Megan,

First i will thanks all the DE team for your work!

But since this update (i erase a word between the last 2 word but i think it) it's not only sentient who can move in the Limbo rift with stase.

I do some party in index (some time we don't receive the credits after a migration) and corpus, they can move in the cataclysm, instead we cast our stase!

I understand for sentient, and i'm agree with you, but why the other factions can move in the cataclysm with stase activated?

Against corpus faction we have the same problem.

Are you please to fix it, if you don't want that we stop to play index mission.

Thanks for everything, i enjoy the game since now 7 month.

Hope to read you soon.

3 hours ago, ketber said:

Okay, why it is different between normal mods view and [mod config: kronen prime] view. Also i dislike the nerf, why are you guys doing this? 😞

The riven itself (modding screen view) shows the actual values of the riven.

The riven stats get nerfed or buffed based on the weapon you place that riven into...

For example my Kronen Prime shows lower stats on a riven now compared to the Kronen with the same riven.

46 minutes ago, Vicking_FR said:

dear @Megan,

First i will thanks all the DE team for your work!

But since this update (i erase a word between the last 2 word but i think it) it's not only sentient who can move in the Limbo rift with stase.

I do some party in index (some time we don't receive the credits after a migration) and corpus, they can move in the cataclysm, instead we cast our stase!

I understand for sentient, and i'm agree with you, but why the other factions can move in the cataclysm with stase activated?

Against corpus faction we have the same problem.

Are you please to fix it, if you don't want that we stop to play index mission.

Thanks for everything, i enjoy the game since now 7 month.

Hope to read you soon.

Weird, the post says they fixed the index enemies.

"Fixed non-Sentient/Amalgam enemies being affected by diminishing returns when affected by Limbo’s Stasis. This specifically applies to enemies in the Index."

Archived