Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Scarlet Spear: 27.3.11

[DE]Megan

12 hours ago, Cyanide2018 said:

It is indeed bad luck. I've got a few Axi T5's from Xini so far.

Glad to hear that. Thank you 🙂

On 2020-04-10 at 3:25 PM, Staffo92 said:

Thanks for the hotfix ❤️

Just real quick tho... can you please fix the Razorwing melee so that it doesn't slash at enemies ankles ?? ... please 🙂 

Been suggesting old AW flight or at least a minimum flight height for Titania for ages a while now. I hope someday we'll get it^^

Tagging this because it's getting stupidly apparently at this rate and this is the update that caused it, all issues within there.

DE, please. I want to play your game- I really do... do you not want me to play your game? Because by the recent update standards, I'd assume not. You can just tell me.
You can just say "Hey Bink, we got your money, we don't care anymore, bye bye!" and I'll just find something like Warframe to play... maybe Destiny?

On 2020-04-10 at 9:20 PM, GreyDeath789 said:

The riven itself (modding screen view) shows the actual values of the riven.

The riven stats get nerfed or buffed based on the weapon you place that riven into...

For example my Kronen Prime shows lower stats on a riven now compared to the Kronen with the same riven.

Ya I know in modding screen view is the actual stat with that riven equipped, im just telling DE that this feature still has a little bug.

On 2020-04-09 at 2:45 PM, KakosLykos said:

Still not fixing castanas dealing 0 damage on eidolons
Still not fixing concentrated arrow fall off damage....

Please fix the castanas. This is the most annoying bug and it has been going on for far too long now.

On 2020-04-09 at 9:35 PM, Duality52 said:

So, you're not going to address how the Fighter scaling is the same as the ground enemies? That's the main issue, because Level 110 Splintryx and Ramsleds are a pain to shoot down. Level 110 Sentient Fighters and Exo Fighters are more or less discouraging us from staying outside.

EDIT:

Uh oh, Chad Teran has returned

Why are you even shooting anything down other than the first ramsled/splintryx for each Murex you park your RJ in?

I wish the mission actually needed you to do more in an egaging way. And I def don’t mean just mindlessly forcing you to defend your ship (which isn’t even the case now).

Archived