Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why All The Punking On Solo Players?

Maverick10069

This is not *@##$ing just pointing out,

I love co-op it is the main reason why I got into warframe,

but there is nothing at all wrong with playing the game solo,

I play solo quite a bit for leveling or just for a greater challenge (yeah you read that right!).

try playing a t3 void mission solo then same type with a squad tell me it is not more challenging solo!

done both and difficulty levels are basically the same regardless of if your solo or co-op.

my preference will always be co-op, but just because you cannot solo a mission don't punk on those who can or choose to play that way!

and so ensues the pointless arguing that squad play is harder than solo, and squad players are better players LOL

who cares what way someone prefers to play the game just so long as they do play!

This is not *@##$ing just pointing out,

I love co-op it is the main reason why I got into warframe,

but there is nothing at all wrong with playing the game solo,

I play solo quite a bit for leveling or just for a greater challenge (yeah you read that right!).

try playing a t3 void mission solo then same type with a squad tell me it is not more challenging solo!

done both and difficulty levels are basically the same regardless of if your solo or co-op.

my preference will always be co-op, but just because you cannot solo a mission don't punk on those who can or choose to play that way!

and so ensues the pointless arguing that squad play is harder than solo, and squad players are better players LOL

who cares what way someone prefers to play the game just so long as they do play!

I've never heard anyone disrespecting a solo player purely because they play solo. Though I have heard people countering solo player's complaints with something to the effect of "its a co-op game, just play with others" when ever a solo'er is complaining about the unfairness of something.

hey like I said not doing anything more than pointing out there is a place for both styles of play and that one is not better than the other!

You cannot get around the fact that four people, four minds, and four sets of weapons, will be better than one. Aside from some of the events, DE hasn't been doing anything discriminating solo players.

You cannot get around the fact that four people, four minds, and four sets of weapons, will be better than one. Aside from some of the events, DE hasn't been doing anything discriminating solo players.

For me it is the simply fact that "dying" isn't the end of the mission - unless - you spend a Revive. That alone makes Multiplayer preferable to Solo in my eyes.

For me it is the simply fact that "dying" isn't the end of the mission - unless - you spend a Revive. That alone makes Multiplayer preferable to Solo in my eyes.

Yes, but someone has to stop defending the pod or themselves to run over and revive you. Bringing someone who's unable to stay alive forces many halts, making them a liability to the team. Of course, as I said, a team of four (should include "skilled") players will be better than one, and there's nothing you can do because that's life.

So, you meant being able to watch your teammates play together? Forgive me, and clarify if you need to.

I merely meant to say that unlike Solo, the mission isn't either "spend a Revive or it's game over for you" when you play Online. That alone makes it the far superior option for me.

Edited by Brimir

Guest DeadGoanna

I tend to solo quite a bit more now. Generally because some pub games can just be messy as all hell when every man and his dog wants those kills.

When I've mentioned the solo grind I haven't received any flak for it.

Just "lol" anyone who says something and ignore them.

I solo from time to time. It's a valid way to play, especially if you want to farm resources and don't want to deal with rushers.

On the other hand, I do not endorse the solo-ing of void keys and derelict keys. I think that's a bit selfish.

Guest DeadGoanna

I solo from time to time. It's a valid way to play, especially if you want to farm resources and don't want to deal with rushers.

On the other hand, I do not endorse the solo-ing of void keys and derelict keys. I think that's a bit selfish.

How is it selfish when there are so many and not exactly hard to acquire?