The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Nova Atomica miss-positioned armor

FoXxXoT

Several Chest pieces of which 1 of them I own (Edo prime chest plate) are not centered in Nova Atomica Skin. It is center correctly in Prime and Vanilla nova skins; might have other armor pieces that are unknown to me.

Edo prime chest plate is decentralized to her left

Warframe0407.jpg?width=1204&height=677

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Given that the Edo Prime armor set in particular was just bundled with Nova Prime unvaulting, this error is hopefully coming to the attention of more people right about now. Just hoping it comes to the attention of the people at DE that can get this addressed. I will add thought, that I think it's her armature's stances. If you put another frame's animation set on her it can correct it. Here is a picture of her with Titania Noble animation set.

naM6Hy7.jpg

Edited by Lord_Khaavren

• 5 weeks later...
On 2020-05-27 at 9:45 PM, Lord_Khaavren said:

Given that the Edo Prime armor set in particular was just bundled with Nova Prime unvaulting, this error is hopefully coming to the attention of more people right about now. Just hoping it comes to the attention of the people at DE that can get this addressed. I will add thought, that I think it's her armature's stances. If you put another frame's animation set on her it can correct it. Here is a picture of her with Titania Noble animation set.

naM6Hy7.jpg

I did try with other stances, it simply is not centered