The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Missing Mastery All Non founder Items aquired.

CaptainBAMF

Im currently 3k mastery away from where I should be. (this is including the 4500 missing exp from my last 3 intrinsic ranks)
(as of  633pm 4-12-2020 i now have 1 intrinsic ranks left to go)
Once i have my last intrinsic ranks i should be 6 k away from 29. 
however with everything complete and 1 intrinsic rank left to earn my mastery to next rank 3k off)
10499(current mastery left till next rank)-1500 (my last intrinsic rank)=8999
A profile like mine that has everything complete(557/557) and has no founder stuff should be 5999 until next rank!

CUrrently max profiles that are not founders should be sitting at 5999 until next level.
3k mastery is missing somewhere!

I have the solar map complete, arbitrations unlocked, every mode available. I also have 557/557 mastery items and am NOT a founder.

I have included screenshots and hope someone could help me identify the issue, or give some some ideas of things to try.

I have heard moas and kboards had been glitchy providing mastery in the past. They show as mastered on my profile but i will repurchase/rebuild them to see if it helps.

Screenshots below of the issue. If anyone can help me figure this out it would be very appreciated, and I wouldnt mind giving a small reward. Im literally out of ideas here, and reaching out to support last year on this issue yielded the following results. 

"We do appreciate the effort you put into providing us all the details. Every bit of info is a big help to the Warframe Team. Your report really helps us understand the scope of the problem.

Unfortunately we don’t have any further information about this at the moment. However, rest assured we will make sure this info is passed through the proper channels.

You can stay up to date with the latest changes in Warframe by keeping an eye on our patch notes:"

Just to note, this employee was friendly and did everything they could. Im not sure how many other people have experienced this, But if there are more I want to get this info together to perhaps help them look into this!
8FkzQxuO7_y2jxnOSgEyzSFnip6VFPD3_eY3D2Xv3sUK9BqoImQBCwj_X63-p2BEn9wSkcLryNH-7IBK

XLFpzOVXbXSMdV-xXLUgBm08gY8by-i6qKCxMFFq

Edited by CaptainBAMF
Updated info

17 minutes ago, (XB1)Grimsley Clause said:

I imagine it's the intrinsics there that'd be your problem.

I'm not entirely sure how much they give, but I do know that they give Mastery since the railjack weapons don't level.. If you only have one maxed, it's likely the other 3 would give 1k each and that'd place you at max, right?

Hey bud, I just edited my original statement to clarify, but this calculation is including the missing 4500 from my last 3 intrinsic ranks. It is indeed 1500 per rank, however I should end with around 6 k left until 29. which means there is a missing 3k mastery somewhere!

To anyone having this issue, the solution was as follows

Adding onto this, have you played the Skaijati/Excalibur Umbra atleast once outside of the quest? I know I had to do this to recieve the 3,000 Mastery from Skaijati. It shows maxed once you recieve it on the profile UI, so make sure you take it to a mission and check afterwards.

It appears mastered in your profile, but wont add mastery until you complete a mission outside of the quest with it!