Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Scarlet Support: don't be stingy, use your credits!

(PSN)robotwars7

hello, just a reminder (or advice to anyone who didn't know), you can help another squad from the comfort of the Flotilla by using the support consoles to repair their OpLink and keep them in the fight! it costs 75k credits and can only be done once per person: once you help someone, you cna't help them again, but you might just make the difference between bthem being forced to retreat and getting the last Kill code for a Murex!

the Support Consoles are located either side of the front Tutorial console. as you walk in, the one on the left is for supporting Murex teams, the one on the right is for supporting Ground teams. I know there's plenty of you ballers out there with many millions of credits who want the bonuses for wiping out all the Murex, so don't be afraid! donate to the cause and lets kick Erra's boys back to Tau with their neon lights between their legs!

• Like 7

Please let space squad can give support for ground. Not just chat 

" Hey more ground squad! No code here "

" Dont do space!!! Go to ground!! "

" Hey ground do your work ! u slave! "

"5 min with no code. Are ground team sleeping?? "

Bla bla bla... 

Put the stand in railjack maybe. 

1 hour ago, Dreadwire said:

Do we get anything from doing that?

I did that just to test my bandwidth connection with a squad. Who see it out first got to be the host.

Unless they changed it with the recent hotfix, no.

Which is unfortunate, because I do think you should get some credit for doing this. True, 75k credits is pretty much pocket change as far as Nef Anyo is concerned, but there should still be some incentive to back up the ground and space team from the relay.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Fazel412 said:

Unless they changed it with the recent hotfix, no.

Which is unfortunate, because I do think you should get some credit for doing this. True, 75k credits is pretty much pocket change as far as Nef Anyo is concerned, but there should still be some incentive to back up the ground and space team from the relay.

75K for 500hp heal on the oplink is a scam. But, yes it would be nice to get maybe some scarlet credits for helping the squads. Instead you just toss your credits into the wind as a waste.

Maybe give 500 credits for each person you help heal an oplink?

2.5% heal for 75k...glad Trinity doesn't charge for healing.