Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Time To Think About Changing From Chat Ui To Advanced Command/chat Ui System!

-DD-B1G

Your current UI is below the standard I hold for such a phenominal game as Warframe. There is almost none, if any: network, performance, and configuration options, nor advanced modification capabilities. I cannot exclaim with more urgency, especially as Warframe is a continually improving game with a constantly, though not always consistantly, ascending standard. This accellerating innovative development style, concequently(though not necessarily a negative of any sorts), the expectations for Warframe are climbing at just the same, possibly even more rapidly, as the game.

I cannot stress the importance of such a system as this post refers to. Providing dynamic, thorough, and beyond exceptional dynamic configuration capabilities(and numerous other options). Just such a UI would allow clients to optimize, utilize, and customize all of the broad aspects gaming requires. From Performance, Quality, & Networking; to Sound, Server, & communications... its not limited to these listed aspects either!

Why would such a massive, and extensive, addition be necessary? Well, client comfort and assured adaptability; though, I'm sure your development team of real life technical ''Tenno'' can only imagine to begin to imagine the endless opportunities an Advanced Command/Chat UI/System could offer Warframe!

P.S-- For exemplification purposes, I recommend using the multi-skill level Advanced Chat/UI Command Sys. from Http://www.quakelive.com/  to use as a template.

AdVOCALizingly-speaKING

&

Namaste,

*~ 0MN1H0SS ~*

I cannot stress the importance of such a system as this post refers to. Providing dynamic, thorough, and beyond exceptional dynamic configuration capabilities(and numerous other options). Just such a UI would allow clients to optimize, utilize, and customize all of the broad aspects gaming requires. From Performance, Quality, & Networking; to Sound, Server, & communications... its not limited to these listed aspects either!

Sorry, zero idea what you're talking about, can you explain what this is and how it would benefit players?

Sorry, zero idea what you're talking about, can you explain what this is and how it would benefit players?

Its a command prompt... it'd allow advanced optimization/configuration ... using codes to fine tune everything from gun size, to color brightness, ping/lag work, packet exchange, etc. http://www.quakelive.com/ the Quake Live® Command/Chat User Interface is phenominal, an example code = \cl_packetdup 1 (cl=client side, packetdup= double sending packets, 1/0= 1: active / 0: disabled) here is the full info on where i got the adv. user cmd ui: http://www.regurge.at/ql/ (link gathered from quakelive.com as a direct link, which, as an I.T. I can verify that this is, to the best of my knowledge, safe(from:

http://www.quakelive.com/forum/showthread.php?2898-The-QUAKE-LIVE-Console-Guide&highlight=command+list). Hopefully that helps u understand what it is, and how, not dramatizing this, SUPREMELY PLEASED Warframe clients would become... that alone would have me paying dbl-x!